Can this amount get me drunk? It's vodka 37,5 of alcohol

Can this amount get me drunk? It's vodka 37,5 of alcohol

Only if you put it in your butt

Seriously no dude

you'll get buzzed

Stfu disgusting queer
Why?

This the alcohol gets into your blood quicker dont be a pussy, pussy also no homo

It'll give you a little buzz.
I heard sterilizing yourself gives you a better buzz tho.

chug it all at once maybe youll get a buzz out of it

Chug it straight on an empty stomach and ya ur guna be wasted

not drunk, slight buzz if you drink it all at once maybe

Its like mainlining alcohol when you put it in your butt
Frat boys die from alcohol poisoning all of the time from butt chugging.

Both telling the truth unfortunately your best chance at getting drunk is but chugging.... It's a thing look it up...

If you have an empty stomach and you chug the whole thing you'll be right fucked for like 20 minutes lol

You old enough to drink, son?

That's what; around 200 of Vodka? You can definitely get a little bit drunk on that. Low tolerance, empty stomach, et.c... If you drink that fast enough you could even skip the euphoric phase and get a nice tired buzz on it.

This
Your body absorbs water from the intestines, butt chugging skips the liver and goes straight to your blood.

Fill it up with water and skull half now half in 30 minutes. Given you are asking you're obviously a lightweight so yes it will get you drunk

if you're a daily drinker, probably not.
If you drink less than once a week, yes.

>butt-chugging
Not worth it

if you chug it yeah. if not you might get a buzz depending on how your tolerances

Depends completely on you. Used to drinking?
You a lightweight or heavy drinker?
Empty stomach or big meal before?

I could get drunk on that if I was hungry and drank it quickly, no problem.

>stole some booze
>doesn't know what butt chugging is
you gotta be like 10 at the oldest. You're gonna be fucking hammered if you drink that.

Take any type of narcotic to enhance the effects. Take shrooms with it if you don’t wanna look like a pussy in front of “friends”.

This. Wouldn't stay drunk for very long though.
That's a starter, best maintained with beer in a steady pace until peak drunkenness is reached.

>tfw I drink so much OP's pic wouldn't even give me buzz anymore
25+ alcoholics represent.

I highly doubt OP is old enough to be on the board, little alone have the ability or hook ups to score anything more potent.

yeah it should keep you drunk for at least 2-4 hours (if you're not fat). just mix it with something so it last longer and you can keep sipping. if you just chug it then it will hit you fat but then you'll want more and there will be no more. and you might get sleepy or you might throw up and waste it.

>if you're not fat

Fat fucks get drunk easier.

My nigga

Drank 18 beers last night and I'm still recovering 24 hours later. Good ol alkie insomnia. Sweat like hell when I try to fall asleep.

I can kick your ass soyboy faget I'm already drunk and high on cocaine

Also meth

but why are you WET?
also, chekt

I'm taking a shower

Cocaine? Than no probably not enough alcohol

Does the call center you work in have no grooming standards sandeep?

I'm a 25 year old unemployed virgin NEET which lives alone

if ya chug it

i actually went back to low tolerance, around 27-8 my tolerance started to decline.

it's weird so i can still drink about a bottle a day if i want to just be drunk, but the drunk feeling hits almost instantly. when i was younger it would take a lot longer for black out drunk to happen, but i could drink less, so a small amount of booze is all i needed.
by the time i was 22-25 i was able to drink an entire bottle and be drunk but have my composure. then it i noticed just a beer and i would feel drunk, i can still drink entire bottles but i get black out drunk after half the bottle. just getting old i guess.

i don't think that's accurate.

Jesus, user. Just saying OP is probably underageb&. Cool your jets.

This is your best bet for what you got. Shot after shot after shot till its gone.

Have some food ready to go, tho

That explains it!
You should've opened with
> "I'm a terrorist
>I can't get up the courage to blow myself up
>will this much vodka get me drunk?"

no it won´t unless you´re a pussy then it might.
>> source i´m a professional drunk.

Drink it through a staw, gets you drunk quicker... apparently

balalaika?
you can get drunk if you're not used to drink and if you're thin.

I was broke and got myself a natasha the other day... I was surprised, wasn't expect any quality at all... my only thing with that was it left me with a sugar taste afterwards, I think it was made from sugar cane.