Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel raped me three years ago when I was the intern there. How do I break the news?

Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel raped me three years ago when I was the intern there. How do I break the news?

On live tv

doubtful

In a way that will...

Rock him like a Hurricane.

did he rape you with his muscles and ego?

"...and that high pressure ridge will be moving in across the valley tonight, so we should see some showers early tomorrow. Jim Cantore from The Weather Channel raped me three years ago when I was the intern, and now here's Tom and Marty with sports..."

I'm down in Tennessee, and all the news outlets seem to be defending all the men accused....

Why did u wait 3 years?

he was adopted. cut him some slack

what is this shit you're posting user?

Only been 3 years, you have to wait 20 like everyone else.

Keep it to yourself faggot, nobody likes a snitch.

Rape him on live tv to assert your dominance and take back control of what he took from you.

You dont. Be greatfull for your experiences.

Stop being a conformist moaner

post proof

ask kevin spacey

You should be grateful that you got to have sex with such a respected guy as Jim Cantroe from The Weather Channel. Fuck you piece of shit. The fact that’s this happened 3 years ago and you’re just now wanting to say something, shows that this didn’t really affect you.

if someone stole anything from you like your purse or wallet or whatever, you’d go straight to the police and report it. not wait 3 years. you’re full of shit and probably using your feminazi power to take down men.

Story?

He's a dickweed. Only claim to fame is he stands out in bad weather for five minutes.

I assume OP Is male since Jim Cantore is gay AF.

You're a guy right?

Sharon Resultan gave me a hand job when I was 8.

865 here. Story?

hey this is Jim here, what exactly are you complaining about

you got a good 5" precipitation, that's above average for January