I would fucking love my cunt of a sister to be humiliated. Is that fucked up?

I would fucking love my cunt of a sister to be humiliated. Is that fucked up?

I guarantee she's humiliated every time she has to introduce people to her brother.

Lmao

God damn. Checked and rekt.

Post her nudes

Im not that bad

If only i had her nudes

>I would fucking love my cunt of a sister to be humiliated.
>post her picture on Sup Forums

Brother of the year right there. I'll here you out though, why do you hate your sister?

this

Since like the age of 16 been so disrespectful of her mother. Thinks shes the shit she loves herself

Yeah dude it's called being 16. She'll grow out of it.

Shes 22 now lol

Brains finish maturing at 25

/thread

Well hopefully thats the case

Anyone on kik or discord?

We all wish to have this cute little sisters, OP said shes a cunt and i trust it do death. I know about some guy whos sister steals money from him and his mother, hits her mother, disrespectful bitch, even stole the guys phone and sold it. Let's not mention the guy is more likely to recieve affect from a stranger than his sister. Pure garbage human being.

Ohh I remember those days man. She never robbed from me but money would always going missing on my mom

Too bad she would have to be humiliated so fucking bad to make her had a breakdown to understand why is it bad to be such a bitch.

Hmm that would work. I dont mind that lol

Forgot to mention she also is 29 yo, divorced 2 times, quite a slut and doesnt have a job. Your sister sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with daily, i will seriously research if she bullies someone and bring everyone to humiliate her like in stupid Hollywood films, covered in toilet paper and condiments lol

Now thats the type of humiliation I would love! Are you on any messenger app?

Sooner or later she will get a good hard dose of real life and change her attitude, could take as long as it takes for her looks to start fading or when she gets knocked up and realizes being a parent can suck. OR your mom could be a cunt, your sister is right and you are a mommas boy but thats probably not the case as most pretty blonde bitches like her tend to be self-absorbed cunts until life makes them humble...

Im not a mommas boy at all mate. Just dont treat her like shit lol

I gave you the idea, now watch some of those stupid movies and you will figure the best way to do it. I'm not doing all your job user lol, also not in any message shit.

Damn ok man

Oh very nice lol

the only fucked up part is how dumb you are.
i know who she is and by default now know who you are lmao...

Oh where you from?

I don't think she's not aware of why her family doesn't like her anyway.

Oh trust me she knows

See how she behaves if shes very drunk. If she says that she loves you even if you are one annoying fuck, there's hope, If she still thinks you are a fag then no way to help it.

>by default
you've already lost your credibility.

Peterpiper1515 kik me

Messaged you

Get her blacked, expose tape, life fucked.

I wish lol

Maegan T?

What?

Is that maegan T? Hope it is sexy as fuck

Ok post the nudes then.

Wanna tell me who meagan t is lol. Anyway no thats not her

Check em before you rek'em fuck

wew lad

Can we get some ammo to huumiliate her

So op wants his sister humiliated and chooses to post a picture of her with no information to be used against her? This board is cancer

Put me in the screen shot, good lad