This is my daughter cleaning her bathroom. It turns me on so much to watch her do this. Incest thread

This is my daughter cleaning her bathroom. It turns me on so much to watch her do this. Incest thread.

>my daughter

No, it is not you lying dick licker.

This thread is dead. Needs more content. More GOOD content.

I wanna see my mother naked. Aside from spying on her in the shower, how can I achieve this?

Like I don't really wanna fuck her, I just wanna see her naked body.

I used to fuck my little sister for years when we were younger. Ask me stuff I guess, because why not?

Why did you stop?

I used to sleep in her bed as a kid and I caught a few glimpses of her changing shirts and saw her tits. I can't remember what exactly they looked like but I'd love to get another peek at them.

You want advice you can kik me at dontuwanna95

She moved for college. She's too far away to visit now, otherwise I still would be.

Shes super cute, any more pics?

I don't have kik

She's really depressed atm and I just want her to know that she is desirable and beautiful and massage and kiss her nude body

From what I've seen she's chubby and thicc

I'd say this is close to her body type. She's 5'6 and 220lb.

Our bathroom has a windo for ventilation that's always slightly ajar. I reckon the next time she's in the shower I could point my phone camera through at the gap whilst standing outside and get some shots. What if she spots my phone?

i remember when i was 10 and my cousin was 9 we would always masturbate eachother

i dont remember how it started, but it would always go the same

>be laying down
>cousin would bring the blankets and put them over me and herself
>she would take my hand and put it over her stomach

i would move my hand down to a litte above her vagina resting on the pelvic bone until she would take my hand and put it right into the slit itself

i would then take her hand and put it right on my dick and we would masturbate eachother for a long time (usually 30/40 minutes)

the night i remember most was right before we were about to move to another state

i knew it was my last chance to enjoy this

>she comes puts blankets over us
>i put my hand down masturbate her
>i then turn her around and pull off her pants and finger her asshole
>i put my hard dick on her body and rub it all around
>im pre cumming everywhere
>smell hands
>smell like her butt skin
>cum
>move away

we are both adults now but i still wonder if shes dtf

If she is depressed just make her feel sexy. Let her catch you checking her out. And compliment ger on looks, clothes, hair, etc. And she will probably let you fuck

Idk, any other way? Like I could just casually bring up people who practice family nudism and gauge her response?

That could work. But I mean if you start noticeably checking her out it will make her feel good to have the attention. Then you could bring up family nudism. I always find its easier to talk on kik for advice though. Cause there are many factors going into it. Like whats your relationship like? Y'all ever talk about sex in general? She lonely? Masturbate a lot? Wear skimpy clothes around you? A lot of things

Dude, stop. No one believes you, it's just fuckin' sad.

Creep of mom?

We don't talk about sex, but she is definitely lonely. I can only assume she masturbates but I've never like heard her moaning through the wall or anything. She doesn't dress up but she will sometimes walk around in just a pyjama shirt and panties (the shirt extending below the panties).

None unfortunately.

Whoa. She's a real beefer.

No she won't. You're fucking pathetic.

There surely are families where this would be a plausible scenario. It all depends on the society and current situation. e.g. I could see this happening in a scenario in Norvegian family living somewhere in the Hills, where father has been out of the picture for several years and the son is not a complete neckbeard.

She ever bend over in front of you in panties and shirt giving you a nice view?

Nope

Dad is not in our lives and I'm fat and awkward, but not a total basement dwelling keyboard warrior.

More pics? Kik?

Age of both?

Me: 18
Mom: 52

>smell like her butt skin

looks like a bait to have the guy accused

Does mom have kik?

You and your kik

No she doesnt

Wow OP your daughter sure looks JEWISH