It's fucking amazing

It's fucking amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzzQisxu3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=DyiU0zWO8io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sounds like a watered down version of Guero, after Morning Phase sounded already like a watered down version of Sea Change.

Dreams is a great song though.

>it's fine my expectations were too high. he was doing this for 3 fucking years and it's really nothiing special. i like this album, but it's his worst so far. I hope his next record would be something huge or at least morning phase tier.

This is Beck trying to make late 2000s semi-ironic pop-music album.

Jokes on him, I fucking love that period.

We're more in the 2020s these days. Beck doing pop music feels out of touch with the world , I'd rather have heard him do camp-fire folk like when he was young

what is, its irrelevance?

There was nothing watered down about Morning Phase, it's a masterpiece.

Why did Beck suddenly lose all of his wackiness?

It's just strange that he went from making the types of records he did to making generic pop

He's old. He's still pretty wacky though, much moreso than the average 50 year old

Did he ever do heroin?

nah just nangs

youtube.com/watch?v=BzzQisxu3Ho

This album is what Rivers Cuomo thinks he's making when he does the shitty pop Weezer albums.

I like it, put a few tracks from it on my "inoffensive stuff to play when normies hand you the aux" playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyiU0zWO8io

this is so cringe worthy to watch. He looks like he's 60.

I really hope he'll make another Mellow Gold, or at least One Foot in the Grave, one day. Sadly I don't think he will :(

Os Mutantes seem to be an influence on him. They're Argentinian aren't they? Does Beck speak Mexican or Spanish?

Spanish rock is the best rock. They did psychedelia better than anyone. Italians made the best cinema though. Where am I going with this?

He's lost a lot of weight. He'd could do with a maharishi period

literally a glorified Saint Laurent advertisement

He came close to Mellow Gold with one of his eps. His music, his personality and where he is and what you get out of him are really closely entwined. He hasn't given minimalism a try yet, that'd be good.

Ommmmmmmmmmm
Pang
Yip

he's been wearing that outfit for 8 years now. Is he broke or something

In b4plebs and buy the cd singles for the b-side alternative album

In retrospect The Information and Modern Guilt are actually really good. Especially compared to turds like this.

Maybe... if there's one quick way to go broke it's buying a $6000 outfit and being in scientology.

this is just sad

why the fuck is he trying to make energetic dance bangers?

What ep?

Scientology aint cheap

>come and shit up mother nature at our incredible festival! Featuring - - -

*SIGH*

75% of insects aren't here {they have vanished} we're all responsible for it in our own tiny way

>What ep?
It wasn't an ep it was a single, apologies

W-what single?

The one where he's singing "I just woke up hating someone today, saying things a garbage man wouldn't say,

I can't find it on search, or remember its name. It is reminiscent of 'nightmare hippy girl' and the truck driver diss song on Mellow Gold. He slags everyone off, plays some funk, releases a blues where it was all his fault then goes on a spaceship somewhere.

It's his cycle.

When has anybody handed you the aux ffs?

Interesting. I had never heard of this song til today. And I thought I had heard everything beck had released

"Here's an aux" "thanks"
It's an urban myth I swear

I guess you just have no friends

I have lots of friends, my town depends on me.

>wafts you the bluetooth

phase me the infrared bro

Agreed. This is how you make a great pop album. The release took a bit too long but whatever.