Hey Sup Forums, my grandmother passed away recently...

Hey Sup Forums, my grandmother passed away recently, and in her house was a massive collection of sports illustrated issues. A few hundred or so ranging from April 1974 to May 1986.
Have any of you had luck selling them individually online, or as part of a collection?
I'll be indexing them today to find which ones are supposedly more rare, and which are missing.

post the bathing suit editions

Nice
Post it on reddit because we couldn't care less with your dust collector collection

God damn this only reminds me of the feelsthead post of the guy whos divorcee dad had a bunch of vidya magazines in his closet just so he could read up and bond with his son.

>mfw anons grandma talked about the "sick Js that Kareem feller wore and got mad hopps yo"

i'm sure she spent 16 years of her life collecting them so some snot nosed millennial sack of shit could auction them off for weed money. how about instead of selling these magazines you go outside and stand in the middle of a highway.

this desu, kys op you limpwristed cuck. you were supposed to make her proud.

This. Fuck you OP

Nah. The mags are better off with someone actually archiving and taking care of them than with faggot OP who'll toss them at best.

Just sell them. Some gramps is gonna have a solid nostalgia fap with them swimsuit editions.

What the fuck would anyone do with stupid sport magazines?
They're literally trash except for the collection value, if there's any.

You underestimate americans.

You're saying she spent 16 years collecting them so that they can rot in that anons garage?

I don't think her dead corpse is going to be that offended that her useless possessions are being pawned off so that there's at least some benefit to them.

typical millennial, no sense of accountability or familial duty. it's not about what she feels, you retard. she's dead. it's about principle, responsibility, respect, all words that your generation is quite unfamiliar with so i apologize for confusing you.

>familial duty
>respect
>responsibility

useless

>money

useful

wow you post like a fucking retard

what does you mean by this

If being a millenial means I don't have to keep a bunch of my dead relatives' useless junk in my attic then I'm all for it.

I personally consider accountability, respect and duty as something you have towards the living, since they are the people who are affected by your actions; the dead won't be.

why, what do you need your attic for? your bong collection? you can spare a little corner of your attic for family heirlooms. if you come into possession of something that was clearly a passion while they were alive, it's your duty to protect it because no one else is going to. or you can be like the vultures who descend upon a dead relative's home with the sole intention of making money off it.

scandinavia: the post

Got a screenshot? I'm in for some feels right now

seems fake. who the fuck asks for an "action game"? anyone who played games as a kid knows that you give your parents the exact title so they don't get the wrong one.

>writing a note "user said he wanted an action game"
So fucking fake, I wish this user's dad just died.

I wish OP died and not his grandmother.

same

best case scenario
>OP sells the mags for weed money
>gets caught
>shares cell with an angry sex offender

I know of a place in Manhattan that sells them and I imagine they'd buy them too.

Whether it's fake or not doesn't matter, newfriends.

this is the reality of life and death