Another Norwegian thread? Love the women

Another Norwegian thread? Love the women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxQCf6eaToI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love the way they talk. Any Norwegians with some sexy audio or snapchat screenshots?

Wait, whats so special about the way we talk?

It`s their inflection, it sounds like they`re singing, especially when they are mad

We talk like fucking retards

Listen to any nobel peace prize award. They all have crippled English.

I mean our norwenglish or Petter Solberg english is godawful, but most of my friends have a rather good english.

Sure, but the Norwegian language sounds beautiful

Norwegian? More like Elvish

True, but when you hear them talk English you can hear on their English they are Norwegians haha

Underage detected.. or maybe not

The newer the generation the better it gets. I only have good English because I was a sad antisocial boy that enjoyed talking to people in other parts of the world instead of getting laid.

Norwegian has a lot of wovels, the language is "soft" compared to English or say Russian which have more consonants and makes it sound "rocky".
youtube.com/watch?v=RxQCf6eaToI

I can agree on that, the variance in accent also make it refreshing wherever you go.

And Norwegian songs are therefore also quite nice

English has some softness too

No-one I've met has been able to pronounce a hard R other than other Scandinavians/Germans

Dra til helvette

Same, but with a sprinkle of Vidya and English litterature. Especially a series called Skulduggery Pleasant got me really into english.

Jeg trodde helvete bare var med en t?

What's up with norwegian good looking women and liking literal sandniggers anyway

Noe mer fra hun? Åfyy

Adelen

Betyr ikke noe at folk som ikke er etnisk Norske tar Norske jenter.
Lite vits i å bli sammen med bortskjemte jenter fra Norge når det finnes en hel verden av jenter som vet å sette pris på hvor bra vi har det i Norge. Heller ikke rart å skjonne st de går for ikke etnisk Norske med tanke på hvor bortskjemte meste parten av men er og at immunforsvar av ulik opprinelse er en stor tiltrekningskraft.

Det finnes alltids unntak, Du er helt sikkert unik og spesiel og bedre en de jeg snakker om.

kameltå

They generally don't

You're on Sup Forums where everyone wants you to think it's the case

arr fra silikon operasjon?

Tidy

This is the shit. More of her?

reported for violance against women. Go fuck yourself asshole!!!

Hail Odinn

Reporter you for butthurt syndrome

stfu rapist

You stfu you communist

æsj, ikke legg ut mer

Do you like Varg or Black Metal ?

>Odinn

>nn

Altså, skal du forst komme her med cringy Åsatro kan du i det minste stave det rett.

och torsk
jeg älskar torsk

so is it you or someone you know? why so mad?

btw I know that guy. Do you know him as well? are you jealous, or simply admiring her?