>2012
>If the Walking Dead was mentioned at all rarely, it was treated as a complete joke and a subject of ridicule

>2016
>Dozens of threads unironically discussing the show every single day

What the hell happened to this board?

People like Negan

Are you so autistic that you don't realzie this?

Baneposting, game of thrones general, star wars 7

Bane happened

reddit crossposters, same with doctor who and game of thrones

I don't believe you were here in 2012, we were HYPE as the first season was GOAT.

The first season was 2010 you fucking ape 2011 is when the farm shit went down and everyone realized it was trash

this

Sup Forums has become progressively more mainstream as time has gone on

Welcome to reddi/tv/

Literally this.

If we took every retard that posted in one of those threads and euthanized them, the global average IQ would increase by 15 points.

There have always been Walking Dead threads though

absolutely nothing wrong watching pleb shit.

Its so easy to do so aswell, just take your head out of your arse.

>friend always rags on me for watching and unironically enjoying pleb tier shows like SoA, TWD and GoT
>even though I've seen all the "patrician" shows like Sopranos, Mad Men, Deadwood, Rome, Twin Peaks, etc. etc. multiple times each
>he still watches most of these same shit shows
>has seen every episode of GoT and SoA
>has seen most of TWD
>but I guess it's different for him because he always has to watch these shows so he can bitch about how godawful they are and how bad everything about them is

doesn't make sense to me at all and it's pretty annoying desu, he always wants to talk about those shows, but it's always "lets talk about how it could have been done better" or "lets talk about how shit that show is" and then he comes at me like I'm supposed to be held accountable for how shitty the shows I sometimes watch are, like my credibility is on the line because the producers and writers decided to do something that he personally would have done.

Baneposting literally saved Sup Forums and you should know that.

If it wasn't for us, Sup Forums would be even more flooded with garbage, hothead.

>they're not even trying to pretend they were here before 2014 now
AMAZING

>baneposting
>2014

Kek I'm gonna start watching TWD just to piss you hipsters off

Yeah thats when you picked it up like 99% of the rest of the baneposters

Doesn't matter, as we knew The Governor Arc was happening then; HYPE, and hope due to GOAT season.

The Villains make TWD, both The Governor and Negan. Negan is still alive in the comic, so you should probably get used to it.

BANE?

Honestly, Tolkien threads are the only saving grace of this board

Why do WE even tolerate THEM ?

>Conan threads used to be dank as fuck and maximum comfy
>they're extremely fucking rare these days

I yearn anons. I yearn for a time between when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. I yearn for an age undreamed of, an age of high adventure

Tolkien threads are top tier too, neck and neck with Conan threads

because baneposting made them the majority on this board

this is a recent development in media discussion. people have started inducting their favorite media into their personality and treat them as personality traits, so when you watch a show that's occasionally shitty it's almost as if you're occasionally shitty to these types of people.

But I should be held personally accountable for why the show sucks? Like I'm an integral part of the creative process?

/thread

haha

this new season started out strong. breaking bad ended in 2013 so that left some new money to put into the walking dead budget

Game of Reddit
The Walking Reddit
Dr. Reddit
Stranger Reddit
Mr. Reddit
Sopreddit
Wireddit

This board is filled with reddit

Once the janis got rid of the waifushit and pedoshit there was nothing to scare manchildren out with.

/film/ when?