Explain this shit Sup Forums

explain this shit Sup Forums

tide pods

Don`t stick your dick in crazy

We stopped letting Darwinism do that one really important thing it does.

easy

>Because to everyone else you're fucking crazy

>To your own people even the though of sex is literally raping 1000000000 women

This. As soon as we quit slinging the mongaloids over the cliff we shot our selves in the foot

Vice really went to shit didn't it?

god damn. i hope germany gets its act together and "goes all third times a charm"

Nobody wants to fuck a mutant. That's why.

they already did, except their army this time is not native Germans but foreign hordes of muslim savages

It's been shit since right before Gavin left.

I might fuck the one in the middle

See ya later mental illness DNA.

Well, did they have a look at the picture?

Beetlejuice and carlton... jesus im good on that

technically since they can't get laid, i guess we didn't stop.

kek

This always gets me. I'm bisexual and usually not very picky. If a guy wants to be a woman, and takes the effort to look feminine then I might give him a poke. If it's some dude with a 5 o'clock shadow and very manly features I'll pass. If it's a girl and wants to look like a tomboy I'll probably give it a go. If it's a girl, and looks like an out of shape middle aged man with a beard, I'll pass. Maybe if the famous friends In the article figured out people are attracted to people that look sexy, and not sideshows at the carnival they'd get laid.

Why should they?
They represent a niche and highly unattractive for the majority of the population.
Simple solution: left guy fucks right guy.

>famous
Literally who?

The USA is a retarded, in-bred nation of sub-human fags, and yet they're still allowed to voice their idiotic opinions on the world stage.

It's like having 5 geniuses and a sentient farting anus in the same room.
The USA is the farting anus, in case you're from that shit-hole nation and are too stupid to realise.
you fucking dog-fucking ass-licking maggot cunts.

Oh man, that article.

> In the meantime, Jacob and I both OMG'd over our new favorite word—"femmezone"—as I imagined saying it with three syllables, fe-me-zone, like Amazon. That kind of wit and creativity is exactly how so many of us trans kids have trained ourselves to combat rejection.

If they're not men and women then wtf are they supposed to be anyway?
In those get-ups all I see is a bunch of out of shape losers with no idea how to dress in public and no shame to teach them anything.

>war has changed
XD, look at my nongenderconforming heteromolusk-kin friends. Obviously it’s not our fault we can’t get laid! ITS YOURS, you cis fascist white male nazi drumpf supporter. If you don’t snuggle with me and my friends in our gluten-free hemp mattresses we’re gonna call the antifa hitsquad on your neghole and scalp you. So start licking my avocado or we’ll say that you raped us.

A couple faggots are so starved of dick that they ask their (((journalist))) friend to write an article about how bigoted you are for not wanting to dittle their micropenis.

Guy? How dare you assume that, cis scum!

Which enlightened country are you from?

Looks like Nightcrawler, Beetlejuice, and Dr. Strange went to drag night

why dont they just bang each other?

who did this

these people would have been shot 70 years ago

Vice was never good

OMG!!!!!!! !!! !! ! Because ugly people shouldn't be forced to have sex with ugly people. Stop oppressing them you attractive white CIS scum.

>“Famous”
The incels of the soyboy community

Amen.

>you attractive white CIS scum

Oh my, thank you!

>famous

underrated post

famously retarded

Now that you admitted to being attractive you are obligated to have sex with me and find me beautiful in my own uunique way.

I agree to this so long as you tape your balls back with gorilla tape.

If you're talking about the smirf felaciater on the left then underrated post.

You can choose to e dress how ever you want but unless your a perfect 10/10 then looking like the people in that picture will stop everyone from fucking you. Chossing to go against normaitive culture is (and this should be obvious) a massive turn off to people who follow normaitve culture which why they can't get laid

I didn't assume their gender, just their sex.

No dice.

>be subculture saying they get raped be everything
>can't get laid

lel #metoouglyandangry

Vice is a shit publication of bias and PC.

Don't give them your readership.

Did this with a completely strait woman. Ended up with 1 sti, 1 std, and a daughter that i am soley responsible for, cause mom is a junkie, and a loon. I'd never do it again. Especially with someone who is trying so hard to convince people that if you think you are something(anything in the universe), you are. That's someone stuck in the 5 to 12 year old developmental stages, and that'd make me a pedophile at some level. Also it'd probably ruin my life in other ways. And ultimately it's just icky.

Poofter

It's people like you who are the reason that 90% of all possible physical compliments directed at women are considered inappropriate/sexual harrassment.

Damn. Brief AND riddled with burns. If you just came up with that one, it was the best quip i've heard in a while.

Literally any country I could type would be above the USA.
With the possible exceptions of any African country or Ireland.
So why ask?

I can smell how sour they are.

Either the ethical (as well as all) prerequisites for journalism have been done away with entirely (evident) or online journalists are all pushovers who are god aweful at picking friends (this would be an interesting alternative explaination for why this article and the many like it exist.) It would definitely be a shamalien level surprise if the latter were true.

Were they trying hard enough to not "fit in"?

Any WESTERN country, fixed that for you

>everyone "celebrates" them
>nobody will date them
>can't figure out the reasons why.

These people stood a very high chance of being killed or beaten 20-40 years ago. This is what happens when we try to empower others with good intentions in mind. Society finds another lightning rod to channel it's bigotry toward.

because the only reason they want them around is because it is currently very fashionable to be seen as supportive and interested, but nobody actually accepts them on a personal level, nor do they want to have to deal with them.

I will never know why Sup Forums keeps complaining about "liberals" as if they are relevant even when the headline itself shows that they aren't

Chapelle one of the great thinkers of our time

I'm pretty sure in any western country you could spew BS like in the article. Western nations are in a race to be more tolerant than anyone else. The difference is in the US we can openly mock these opinions and not face hate crime charges.

They're like human sacrifices on the britany spears episode of south park. We get them to kill therselves so we don't feel like savages, but harvest will be bountiful.

As soon as we started handing out medals for just trying instead of just winners.

yes..those Dark Days of when there were only 2 genders instead of the (already too few) 37 genders.

This is the slippery slope that conservatives were talking about. I used to make fun of them and call them nutters.

It was ok back in the day but went downhill fast.

Fuck yourself Sup Forumstard faggot. Author of article is Merideth Talusan, a GOY. Owner of Vice: Shane Smith, a GOY. You retarded turd suckers with your retarded “Jooos is why I ain’t a winner” conspiracy theories distract from the problem and will never fix the problem. You obviously are unwitting shills for Marxists.

Neck yourself now, filthy worthless shit4brians.

No actully the scientific comuinty has confrimed there are only 2 gender but you can choose to identify as either one however that doesn't change your birth gender then on top of choosing your gender Identity you can all so choose how you express your gender. You can choose be to man that identifies as a wahman and takes wahmen pronouns but also still grows a beard like a man and be attracted to wahmen if you want but that dosent change your gender only your postistion on the spectrum.

I like most of their HBO stuff.

that is so much bullshit.

a few years ago, 2 genders, except for some made up bullshit on tumblr.

today: all the shit that's been made up is "true"

Europa is at war with oceana, and has always been at war with oceana.

shut up newfag

truth hurts, you tranny enabling fuck.

Stay obsessed you stupid eurocuck ;)

I fucking hate effeminate "straight" males

trannies don't bother me nearly as much

>fucking weirdos
>expecting normal people to want to fuck them

Why don't they just fuck each-other?

They should fuck each other.
If they don't then they are trasphobic.

because they're so diverse and infinitely snowflakey, and what they want is so specific that it is impossible for them to get what they want. Even if they cloned themselves they'd diverge just enough that it wouldn't exactly meet their specifications.

Look at them. they're dressed like they're in fucking cirque du soleil. Nobody wants to deal with someone like that.

Plus, who wants a fuck a tranny. bleh.

People on tumblr are not biologist clam they have a new gender dosent make it true there are only 2 gender ask and psychologist they will tell you what I told you. You have gender, gender identiy and gender expression. Gender is biological and cannot be change gender identiy and expression are social contructs and can be changed. Its not hard to understand.

>VICE

there's gender and mental illness. there is not gender identity.

you havent seen his two new specials huh

i love him but they're outright mediocre

Years ago I wouldn't even have bothered to shit on this comic, but recent years showed that we're getting nearer and nearer to that bullshit.

Because that's gross and they have standards.

The worst thing is, it is the attractive one of the bunch.

Wow, that's fucking creative and witty. I can't believe they don't get laid. I'm literally OMGing all over the place with disbelief.

but they're all women

>projecting this hard
who hurt you user

But I'm identifying as someone who doesn't identify them as women. They have to respect that.

This is just a joke, isn't it?
Please tell me she is just joking.

well... nope. Welcome in 2018

Tell her shes fucking stupid