Do you love her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4
youtu.be/-MxaHmUXPzQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ty1Qj38v4r
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
thebarchive.com/b/thread/756197114/#756208773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. i like my women to use the 24-hr clock.

Pool?

Where do they use that at in europe or something ?

what's her name again?

Dont play dumb . you know who she is.

wouldn't ask if i did

Ciara/eliza.
Do you love her ?

who's that kike?

Cuttie.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

At best I have warm feelings for her.

The best girl that ever existed ?

Whats so special about her?

Everything
youtu.be/-MxaHmUXPzQ

she's the only reason i still visit this cancerous website so yes

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ty1Qj38v4r

She hates every single one of you. Stop orbiting, fags.

oh yeah, i love her and want her to cuckold me and i want her to shove my face in her cum filled cunt so i can slurp the sweet nectar

No.

>Do you love her ?
I'm drawing a blank.

Anyone that loves ciara. Come to eightchan
/agatha/
/orbg/

she looks adorable, but she's a 'tard

That has already been disproven fag.
She needs us and we need her.

Lol, from all i heard about her, she's an evil bitch.

And a nasty one, on top of that.

i woke up this morning and did some research about her "death" and the part where her class laughed at her made me feel so sad. i also have social anxiety but not quite as bad as hers.

Explain the laugh at her part. Bever heard this bit of her story

I would have to see tits to be sure.

>she's a 'tard
I dont think she is all the time.
And i find this funny.

This angel can't be evil.

from a Sup Forums thread in 2016 where people speculated about her death:
>it was widely discussed on r9k
>her facebook hasn't had actitvity for months
>someone posted a death certificate
>someone posted an obituary
>no new vids
>she talked about being tired when she wakes >up, tired all day, mocked at school and tired >when she goes to bed
>there was a vid someone recorded of her in >spanish class posting a cringy cooking vid >she made and everyone laughing, then her >laying her head down and not moving
>she posted vids from the girls bathroom >because she was so anxious she couldnt go >out and be among other people
>all of this was months ago, then a sucicide >claim by people who orbit her, she shes >posting nothing new since
>shes dead jim
the death certificate is typewritten and fake. the bathroom video the user refers to is on youtube but i haven't found the spanish class video
from an /r9k/ thread earlier in 2016 where some user claimed he went to school with her:
>Honestly, most people laughed at her or used >her. She made this cringey ass cooking video >in Spanish class and the whole class laughed >at her, so she put her head down and >sobbed. People recorded it and put it in their >Instagram and shit. She always was in her >own world, on her phone all class, blanket >over her, and eating goldfish or donuts. She >was weird.

I kinda miss her now. And I feel bad for her family. When she did talk she would talk about her little sister or her mom. I feel awful for the family

>I kinda miss her now. And I feel bad for her family. When she did talk she would talk about her little sister or her mom. I feel awful for the family
this part was written by the 2016 user who went to school with her supposedly not the user you responded to

...mods?

MODS

uh oh!

Wow, very cute
This sort of redeem her scammy behaviour

>That has already been disproven fag.
do you actually have evidence of that user?

dumb ugly bitch

Bump

based mods removed the posts instead of shutting down the thread

Are you one of her orbiters? Anyone have the pictures of em and the letters?

Fucking hilarious .

I do lol but im not on my pc.
I love her but she doesnt know me.

Hello, I'm Ciara's father and I want to know why my 15 year-old daughter is naked in this thread.

Uhm its her own fault.

Just add 12 hrs to that time and then you'll get your 24 hr clock

Some user told me its old and she did an apology for that.

ok user, i take that back.
youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4

I had a dream of her last night. She kept a
diary and wanted me to write something in it so she could remember me forever. I opened the book to the latest entry, ejaculated instantly all over the page, and shut it closed.

what was it? its ususally cached

some guy said "I'm gonna delete this message in 20 seconds act crazy"

what a gay post

it was cp. a pic of Eliza's tits and some
Omegle screen caps

I didn't know it was common for dudes to "orbit" a girl before i came to Sup Forums. Ciara is kinda alright. Where i come from stupid bitches get into this type of drama all the time.
Ciara seems to be a very emotional individual, and that's a bad thing. Do i find her attractive? Of course. Is she worth a shot? She really doesn't.
I do believe that people change tho, i hope the best for her.

>it was cp. a pic of Eliza's tits and some
>Omegle screen caps
she dont have dick?

Ciara is perfect orbit material.

Quick rundown on this roastie please

No dick. Friend of mine has her whole stash. Definitely no dick

Seconded.

7/10 vagoo actually

*mmm..hhmmmhuh.*
user were you talking about me ?

from what i gathered bit by bit off these shitty threads... she started off by going on the fashion board asking for advice etc. Eventually she started posting her face on b and r9k just wanting to chat. She loved the attention and she gained many orbiters. She kept talking to all the robots and btards and then eventually they started calling her house phone, harassing her parents on social media and so on. Just creepy shit that she didn't expect when she posted on this website. She wanted nothing to do with Sup Forums anymore but couldn't escape it. They dug deep and found her nudes (which were posted fucking publicly nice move ciara). She started self-harming and her use of drugs skyrocketed, causing her to od. She went to hospital. Her parents put her in weekly therapy, and she's cleaned up now, but she became VERY depressed. She takes meds for her depression. Uhhhh i think that sums it up. She still posts on r9k and she's probably reading this right now. o/

How do you know she posts on /r9k/? I always thought it was impersonators

Don't play a game if you, first, ignore the rules, seconds, you're unable to cope with the consequences.

She posted in december where she posted a pic of herself and said dont shit talk my orbiters. It was hot.

Here's a very basic overview:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

i saw her post a month ago. She timestamped on a notepad while she was at work. These were new pictures that couldn't have been shopped. Thread fucking blew up, and her really rare nudes were posted all fucking over. Shit was pruned

idk who posted this to yt but if it was you pls retitle it as “/r9k/“ as was the original

Sometimes she's cute, sometimes her face looks like a twink's.

Work meaning target?

This is real

I'd dick

thebarchive.com/b/thread/756197114/#756208773

Do you love me
I can really move
Do you love me
I'm in the groove
Now do you love me
Do you love me
Now
That I
Can dance

This needs mad updates

I've seen her reply from december, where she had paper with (Random but december) X/12/17, that she didn't post that thread, so she is not dead, so funny meme, but she is always here I think.
Hello btw.

can someone photodump?

Bump..

what a stupid question, everybody loves her, some just don´t know it yet.

Is that the right thing to do ?

Ed is cancer
That is true. Very true.

I post one and now I leave, have fun gurls

She's cute, that's for sure. But she also appears to be retarded. Also when you look at her up close she reminds me of zach braff and tobey maguire had a love child.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

her boobs would look so good preggo

Why the fuck would I love someone I'll never meet?

pretty sure she has a lot of mental problems including autism

I know that child, if I remember correctly she's one of my highschool students. I'm saddened a little to see her sexualized in such a way.. she was and has always been a quiet and diligent student.

Oh well.

Worth it.

It seems as if she also used lots of heavy drugs to the point of rotting her teeth, sir.

Strange that she said she was a bad student in a yt Video

Ciara i just want to protect you
AhahahAhahaaAhahAhaah
Protect you ..... Yes....ahahaahhah
AhahahAhahaAhahah

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
DO IT. DO ONE.

didn't someone post her nudes earlier and get b& cus she's underage?

Maybe she acted differently outside of my classroom but during my period, she was always doing her work and never gave anybody an issue. If anything the only thing I wished she'd do differently is participate more in the group actives