Are all black people niggers Sup Forums?

Are all black people niggers Sup Forums?
I've always been for equality until a bunch of black drug dealers moved into my apartment building.
I've known many black people who don't act like niggers however. I am conflicted.
What's your opinion?

Not all black people are niggers just like all gay people aren't faggots. It's an attitude and lifestyle.

If you don't participate in destructive nigger culture then you're just a black person. Simple.

^ There are good black people. Just not very many of them.

Yes there is Niggers are the loud, dumb, annoying uneducated ones, like it’s always been

pretty much this
if you're black and have a triple digit IQ, you have a somewhat good chance of becoming a decent person
too bad the same does not apply to kikes

I think we should learn to treat people on their behavoir. Even blacks.

This.

This speaks truth

drug dealers are scum regardless of race OP

Denzel Washington is not a nigger.
Lil Wayne is a nigger.

Most are NIGGERS some are subhuman

/thread

>you believe that people are individuals regardless of their race
>some niggers move in, so all black people are niggers

I don't think you're actually as not-racist as you think

For me the word is only vaguely racial. If somebody is really trashy, lazy, they steal, they don't own up to their parental duties, and rely without gratitude on the state, then I think they're a nigger. It doesn't matter what race they are.

I disagree. Drugs are the best, and I need people to get them for me.
But this shit is ridiculous. These fuckers can't even give people the right address, I get assholes knocking on my fucking door all the time. Deliveries and shit, or just fucking coke heads looking for them I guess.
There is a right and wrong way to deal, and I'm sure it depends heavily on the types of drugs being dealt as well.
My dealers are for weed, hash, lsd, mdma, shrooms etc. Not coke, heroin, meth, the supr hard shit.
Idk what they are dealing upstairs, but their "customers" are some of the dumbest fucks I've ever met.

some are some arent that simple, the challenge is figureing out the truth of any individual nigger status

Op, i hate niggers, but a HUGE majority of blacks are niggers, a tiny percentage are good

Exactly, blacks aren't tbe only niggers, but a majority of niggers are black sooo

Honestly there are people and then There are NIGGERS. Niggers can be any color. I've encountered plenty of poeple of every color, and same goes for niggers.

Pretty simple if a black person has manners and well spoken ,he ain't a nigger,
Mexican=cholos
Whites=hillbilly's
Chinese= chinks
Each race and country has they fuck upside