That will be 11.99 + tip

that will be 11.99 + tip

here are two fives and two twos

the change can be your tip

kys

Thats not what I ordered

implying anyone on Sup Forums remembers this

Inb4 a thread about tipping. Either do it or dont. No one cares if you do. No one cares if you dont. Tip if you feel like it. Don't if you don't.

/thread/

Do Americans actually tip everyone that brings them food?

No such thing as tips in England.

You're 2 mins late.
I'm not paying for those.

Everyone but your whore mother.

Here 5 buck 2 dollars 300 pennies 20 Nicole's and 5 dimes thanks you sir

>paying extra
literally why though

Here is twelve, keep the rest.

>that will be 11.99 + tip
So $12 bucks then?

>tfw pizza delivery driver
>have a literal database of every customer i have delivered to with their tip history
>tfw I get revenge every time those cunts order
Pic related. Sadly lost a lot of my data when my phone bricked, was up to about 2000+ customers, slowly rebuilding

Drivers make similar wages to waiters, and you dont piss off the people who handle your food, so unless if you want spit and or jizz in your Alfredo sauce pizza, then a tip of 3-5 dollars is acceptable

I've heard stories of ex delivery drivers going back to their house and fucking their shit up lol

Just, don't tip you god damned pussy.

Its like you're looking for a reason to be offended by the concept.

>tip of 3-5 dollars is acceptable

No tip is even more acceptable.

Most delivery drivers I know don't even make anywhere near minimum wage hourly, so they literally only make decent money because of tips. I know it shouldn't have to be that way but if nobody tipped them their jobs would blow even harder then they already do.

Ah. I used to work with weird, grudge holders like you.

If they didn't get over 4$, they'd cuss em out.

Psycho.

Only one nigger has made me want to do that, going to cut a long story short, basically this tree ornament let 3 orphaned kittens starve to death, and was going to let the last 2 die as well if i hasn't rescued them.
Enjoy the jizz in your food then Tyrone

mate why the fuck would you open it at my front door. Bloody flys will get all over that pizza. you can piss the fuck off if you think your getting a tip. You best be a foreigner delivering that pizza to you pleb.

> (You)

So what, I am on m-y side of my wallet, I decide.

>tfw I get revenge every time those cunts order

Revenge? revenge for what you underage faggot?

There would be no delivery drivers if there were no tips. Their hourly wages dont even cover the gas to drive their own cars. No one would work a job that actually costs them money

Revenge for what? You being a failure and your inability to get a real job?

Amerifags expect to get tipped for everything

I am adamantly against tipping most people but I do agree with tipping delivery drivers. If anyone actually thought about that job, nobody would do it. You get paid shit to put large amounts of wear and tear on your own vehicle that you could never afford to replace with that job. The people ordering delivery food are simply being lazy pieces of shit (I do it myself so calm down) and shouldn't have an issue throwing a few bucks at the guy acting as your servant.

you didn't give me extra money for the job i'm paid to do must get revenge on customer not my employer for underpaying me. HURR DURR

Honestly, even if it's two bucks, it's a shitty tip, but I don't really care too much. All the cement apes and spic breeding cows out in the ghetto who are rude as fuck and don't tip piss me off (male wetbacks normally tip decently though)
For not tipping, delivery drivers make the same wage as waiters and depend on tips to make a living as well as maintain the car that they use to work because you didn't want to get off your fat ass for your junk food.

collectively dont do it unless they pay you more. 100% problem solved until it becomes automated. Then tipping delivery will completely stop.

sorry i don't "tip"

Yea I know but that was sort of my point. If everyone stopped delivering food, we would have nobody to deliver food. At that point people would complain about that fact way harder than having to throw a few bucks at some high school kid delivering your food.

Friendly reminder that about 90% of niggers don't tip, while respectable members of the white race tip almost every time, when when in the ghetto. If you don't tip you are no better than Kevonrick and his 3rd baby mama shaniquafawnda

Also another argument I would make is that you should only tip for things you cannot/don't want to do yourself. I hate tipping the wait staff at restaurants because I don't go to a restaurant to be waited on, I go there for the food. I would gladly walk to the kitchen and get it myself and avoid paying them any sort of fee.

However when I order delivery it's because I don't feel like putting pants on. So the person delivering my food is doing me a huge favor, and I don't mind throwing them a few bucks.

Fair.

"Here's a 20, keep the change"

They're paid less than minimum wage and that's legal as long as the tip compensates for it.

"Yeah, sorry I only have a dollar"

Yea but in the United States if their total earnings including tips add up to less than minimum wage their employer is legally obligated to split the difference. Everyone always responds to this argument with "herp derp yea but if you actually ask for that compensation you will be fired". You don't have to ask for it. Just do your taxes and it will be on paper.

>"dont really care too much"
>rants and complains with mini essay
Get off your fat ass and get another job

>implying the site says prize + tip
>implying i have to tip
be grateful you get any tip you spoiled little fuck

Tips in my area are pretty good thankfully, minus when I have to go to the culturally enriched side of town. I make about 15 bucks an hour to drive around and listen to music, not a bad job while I'm in college.
Enjoy the spit in your sawhsage and hambuhguh pizzuh Jamal

you cant spit after you brought it
enjoy your sue bill of 20,000 dollar for my Diarrhea
kek

>Enjoy the spit
you know what you little piece of shit?
i dont order shit anymore
and i will tell everyone i know not to order anymore. those people will tell their friends not to order anymore
so you little subhumans wont have a job anymore and die like a cockroach

Youre right, what's why I have a shitlist so I don't forget people who don't tip, I get them next time they order, so enjoy the extra tangy sauce in your chicken wangs you absolute subhuman jigaboo

>Tyrone tells Jamal who tells kevonrick who tells Shaniqua, latifa, and all her other coon friends to not order anymore
Holy shit please do this, I would love to only deliver to respectable humans

Please see Delivery drivers actually pay money to deliver you food when you account for their vehicle maintenance. If they all stopped delivering food because of you, you would have done them all a favor and the rest of the world a disservice. I say lets keep tipping them because we are still making out on the deal...unless you want to go get your own food, but for me a delivery night is a lazy night where I don't want to do shit.

amers do euros don't
nuff said

You millinenials and your 'what else can i get out of it' mentality. Do your job and take your pay. You want more? Do something more important to society than bring food to people you seem to really hate.

I actually enjoy most of the people I deliver to. Out of about 20-30 deliveries a day only 2 or 3 will not tip (almost always dindus)

>be me last year
>working as a wagecuck at pizza delivery
>job was okay though, other people who were working there and the manager were chill af
>also 50% off pizzas so it compensates for the money I'm getting
>sometimes get €1-2 tips which is all right, few even gave me €5
>everything went all right until these faggots came up.
>These fucking faggots
>They always wanted to order on Friday nights (I work during weekends mostly because college)
>These fucking cunts live at the opposite end of the town (20-25km or so)
>Always ordering, even when in complete shit weather
>These assholes never gave any of us a fucking tip
>always staring at us delivery guys with the smuggest faces saying "lmao fuck you"
>mfw I'm greeted by those people every week after driving half an hour in the shittiest coldest weather known to mankind knowing that they won't give any tips, be it only a few euros

If you do this, go fuck yourself.
Glad I'm not working there anymore ever since these faggots decided to order every week.

scum job for scum people
should have tried harder in school, kiddo

Had a few cunts who liked to order 3 or 4 times a night and not tip. One time they actually prank ordered because when the driver got there and knocked they opened the door really fast and slammed it in his face laughing (guess that was hysterical to them) so they got put on the blacklist. Hope you're doing better things now user
Currently in college for business Trayvon, sorry to disappoint

Damn that's shit. Had a few prank call deleveries as well, but eh, once i got back we got to keep the pizza.

Did you also get a fuckton of deleveries when you're about to close as well? I hate those people. It only takes us longer to clean up the place, sometimes even going to 3 AM.

But eh, apart from these cunts and the minimum wage i was making, it still was pretty fun nevertheless, occasionally we went out to grab a few beers, had barbecues, that stuff. So I can't really say I completely disliked it.

Took a delivery last night. Typical pizza and wings special. I get to the house, the fat bitch is already at the door. She’s literally already at the door. I walk up, pull out her pizza and wings and the wings leaked everywhere. I had no clue. I said oh really sorry about that. She said oh no don’t worry about it very politely. Handed her her pizza and wings and she gives me a 4 dollar tip and I go on my way. I get back to the pizza shop. Doesn’t this fat bitch call my manager bitching about the driver that made her take the pizza out of the bag because “the driver didn’t want to get his pretty boy hands dirty”. She’s got something coming. I don’t know what yet but it’s coming

bullshit, deliver fees cover gas and shit. get a real job faggot, your labor isn't even worth minimum wage.

Damn, here in America we don’t deliver more than 5 miles

I'm an cloud engineer for a large company. I'm just saying I want to keep taking advantage of delivery drivers, not that I am one of them. Their fees barely cover gas most times but they certainly don't cover brake jobs, rebuild transmissions, etc from putting all those miles on what is surely to be a shitty old car.

Yeah, we always have a last minute rush, but normally it's nearby hotels so it doesn't take too long to close, normally takes an hour after we stop taking orders to get out. (Actually really need to quit shitposting and get some sleep, gotta work tonight)
Gotta find a store with based managers that put workers first user
Delivery fees don't go to the driver, it's more or less what they use to cover our 4 dollar an hour wage so they can hire as many of us as they need without worrying about the budget too much
Again, we don't get the delivery fees. Just 4 bucks an hour and a few cents per mile for gas

p i only have 3$ as a reward is that ok?

pizza delivery boy wants his compensation

Do you (or any of the other delivery drivers in here) ever get fucked out of the tip if it's paid with credit card through some online system? I always feel awkward when I don't have cash to tip because I get the feeling the restaurant is doing some shady shit and keeping some of it.

Here in Brazil tips are really rare (not only for pizza, for anything). Nobody does it and nobody expect it. The only thing we have is that in some restaurants there's a 10% tip included, but it's always optional

but brazil is a shithole

You are a shit hole, shit hole

Lol no. Visa tips get ran at the register when the driver brings them back signed. Handed cash on the spot.

Ehh, 3 is kinda mediocre in my area but you won't make enemies with it.
No, I always take home credit tips at the end of the night, whether if they were written in on delivery or selected when they ordered, it's fine

I sure hope you pay taxes on all these tips you keep track of

I do, credit tips are automatically tracked and i report cash tips when I'm being checked out at the end of the night.

I sure hope your tipped very nicely, Most people don't appreciate how clutch delivery guys are. Just imagine, 11pm; hungry; nothing in the kitchen; pizza time; boom

Yeah, I make about 15 bucks an hour total give or take, not a bad job as long as you find the right area to deliver to. Mostly just gotta stay paranoid about street apes, had a driver get his head caved in by a pack of wild nogs in the "socially diverse" part of town. Dude was a fucking military vet and got killed over 20 bucks. Lost another driver last year to some prick who thought drunk driving was a good idea. A Nissan titan going 70 in a 30 hitting a smart car isn't a pretty sight. Dude was in a coma for months before passing away right before thanksgiving.

Note: the first incident was 5 years ago, thought I wrote that. Some of the drivers who have been there longer than me knew him and warn all the new hires.

Yeah, based off that I guess staying on edge is best unless you have friends to help you get through the "socially diverse" part of town.

I own a small cafe and I pay my workers decent wages so they don't have to rely on tips. I'm the only business in the area I know that does that, and I think it's because I'm the only one willing to take a smaller profit.

I always keep a gun on me, not supposed to, but I'd rather lose my job than my life. I also never get out of my car in the ghetto, always call them go come to my car window, if I see anything sketchy, I drive away.

Anyways, I gotta be up in 5 hours for work, so I need to go to sleep

I work at a pizza chain. We have a section of our area that we call the hood, due to it being 100% black, and the only part of the area where folks say 'stay safe', rather than 'have a good one'. This is the only area where tips are rare, so our drivers never prioritize them, or give them deals over the phone because they'll usually pay exact change every time. Their pizzas are cold half the time, but they're forced to order from us because everybody else refuses to go there these days.

If you order multiple times and want good service, tip your driver.

Christ, you aren't one of my co-workers are you? What company do you work for? (Or what state if you want to be more broad)

why is it so dangerous in this so called "hood"?
people are people, don't be a pussy

And I bet you're a lazy liberal fuck who expects the rest of society to keep your shit life afloat with tips and government programs?

agreed

There is no "h" in exonerate.

Smh dont report your cash tips what uncle sam doesnt know wont hurt him

And this is why you ALWAYS order carryout only folks. Just pick up your food.

Or best just make it at home you lazy money wasting losers.

Could always make it at home.

This kek

Nope, gun loving Texan, I'm guessing you're a subhuman porch monkey, am I right?
I prefer to pay my fair share. Hate that so much of it is going to feed Shaniqua and her 9 kids from 9 different dads but I'm not going to dodge taxes.
Honestly, I agree, if you don't want to tip carry out is a good option.
Sure, as long as you aren't wasting 20 minutes of my time (average) that it takes to deliver to you for no tip, then i don't care what you do.

The worst part about delivery boys is sometimes they can take a bit longer than normal. If only the pizza could be delivered instantly but i guess that's being unrealistic, maybe?

I can't wait for amazon drones to take these retards' jobs. Spit free, on time, hot, and best of all NO TIP.

Hurry the fuck up amazon drones.

I'm 100% with you rn, but until then we have to wait for le delivery

*answers the door naked*

Delivery fees cover our 4 bucks an hour and gas compensation. They pretty much are spending nothing as it is to have drivers, they aren't going to bother trying to use drones when there is no money to be saved in the first place.
Had plenty of people answer in nothing but their underwear, guys and girls

>Delivery fees cover our 4 bucks an hour and gas compensation. They pretty much are spending nothing as it is to have drivers, they aren't going to bother trying to use drones when there is no money to be saved in the first place.

The first pizza place to use drones will have ALL the customers in their neigborhood. Period.

I honestly doubt that it will ever happen, but if it does it wont be for a long time anyways and I won't even be delivering then, so I'm not worried.

Nobody wants to deal with shit people like you or shitty waiters either.

I hope amazon does it.