youtu.be/qBFLYizpb5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. Im also wondering this

OP is
Virgin
Kissless
Single
Lonely af
Nothing like Tinder works, I wouldn't consider myself terrible looking but perhaps I'm kidding myself ;^]

Femanon here, it's cliched as fuck but just be yourself. Someone is bound to like you. You cant just sit on your computer all day like /r9k/ and complain that women arent crawling all over you.
Go outside, meet people, make an effort to be friendly. Pick up some hobbies, find something you're interested in and make it a talking point, something to make yourself stand out.

Not every grill wants a chad, I know I dont, but they do want a human, not a robot

>just be yourself
>Go outside, meet people, make an effort to be friendly
I'm getting mixed messages here

Maybe I should've mentioned I have no money

There's a difference between being friendly and making an effort vs just being yourself. Im saying dont pretend that you're a chad and lie, no ones happy if you do that. Just make the effort.

It's hard and it takes time, but take baby steps and itll become easier

Kidnap and keep in basements

Do you have a job? If not, find one. Start small if you have to. Just get some money flowing in and some work experience.

Nobody said anything about being a Chad

here I come I am cinnimon

Drink Soy be a SoyMan

it depends what kind of women are you looking for?

I have no job, I am a NEET bu default - trying to find something but am limited due to the fact that I don't drive

Chicks usually don't like me, so I help 'em learn how to like me. By force. Worked so far.

I honestly don't have a type - just not somebody ridiculously overweight

Don't listen to the femanon. Fuck being yourself as you are now. Become the best version of yourself. Do something with yourself. Lift. Run. Work hard, save money, have nice things, live for yourself. If you can't be happy with yourself, how can you expect someone to be happy with you? You're the master of your own fate.

The girls worth being with want a Chad because they want someone who isn't afraid to put their mission before them. It shows leadership and strength. Femanons who say that bullshit are the ones who friendzone 10 good-boys and fuck the Chad.

Cheers

I mean, do you like girls who are NEET shut ins like you, or average every day women?

Either, as long as they share some interest of mine

You clould try an online dating site, usually on those websites you can say what your interests are, I assume you could find a woman there

You make a point, I'm a miserable piece of shit, no girl is going to dig that.

I mean if you're including apps like Tinder, OKCupid, Badoo etc, I've tried them to no avail

People usually try to be chads when the lie, or at the very least boost themselves up a lot more than they should.

Ah man that must suck.

Yeah lol

Tinder

Just do the things that give you the sense of achievement. That helps build confidence. And chicks dig confidence, whether they're aware of it or not. It's just how their brains work. And if you're not hideously looking, you'll be fine.

Are you a student or have you graduated because you could meet a girl you like at school

>not someone ridiculous overweight

So just straight up having a loosely related conversation completely with yourself then?

Real Talk... this will work 100% but you need to commit to it.

1. Find a girl you like
2. Start talking to her
3. Be funny, but not flirty at first
4. Make her something cute
5. Make plans with her
6. Imply that makjing plans with her meant cancelling plans with someone else
7. When she says thoughtful things tell her to stop it. Tell her to stop saying perfect things.
8. Buy a copy of "Pretty Dirty Things"
9. Write a note in the front
10. Mark off the poems you think she will like, but also that will hit her in the heart
11.Always act astounded by her

By following this, you will break down that cold wall in her cunt heart, and she will soften and melt. Most guys are assholes looking for pussy, youre an asshole looking for pussy disguised as the perfect man. This isnt a guide to get laid, its to land a GF.

That is not good mindset to have about women, I’m an actual woman and just reading that turns me off from you

jesus

I'm not in education

Oh, well I’m sorry I can’t really think of anything else

Oh no, don’t kill yourself!

>Go to Bar
>Spot wohmun
>Make eye contact
>Check reaction. She smiling? Frowning? Looking away? Throwing up?
>Smiling? Approach C A S U A L L Y
>"Hi I'm user, nice to meet you"

Repeat

It's not hard as long as you know how to deal with rejection. It's gonna happen, it's gonna suck but it's gonna suck less and less every time

this will eventually work

but also what will happen, a lot of people don't realize, is then they eventually ruin your life (which doesn't necessarily mean they leave you)

women in this gen. are hardcore conditioned to use and abuse, to suck your life energy up to accomplish their personal goals, they are completely void of any interest in your happiness. promise you. you've been warned.

>Find a qt 3.14
>Tell he she has nice hair
>Proceed to tell her the exact same thing everyday for at least 5 weeks.
>Ask her on a date
>If she says no tell her you have autism she'll find this cute and say yes out of pity
>on date sperg out and throw food at her
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE away from her
>???????
>PROFIT

tried this about 4 times so far hasn't failed me since.

Nigga that’s some D.E.N.N.I.S. system shit right there bruh.

fuuck relationships my nigga when you in one you just wanna get out, realise you could be having a threesome snorting coke off a sluts tits

get in a relationship when you done with life

yeah well, doesn't matter, When youre gamed, you don't know it, and then its too late, youre already hooked.

See in my mind this seems like the most logical solution, just need some fucking money before I can start going to bars - as for rejection, the idea of it doesn't bother me tbh, at this stage I've become a very jaded person

why would you wanna land a cunt gf who's dumb enough to fall for that in the first place?
>I’m an actual woman
sure, I believe you, why not
no need to show tits with timestamps to corroborate

Well thanks for telling everyone your technique now I know how to avoid you :)

13th season when?

Why do you need proof that I’m a girl?

>socialization

op is bg fat shit head

>why would you wanna land a cunt gf who's dumb enough to fall for that in the first place?
They all are dumb cunts, who can be emotionally manipulated.

Sure thing, like your hamplanet ass is getting hit on anyway.

Good point, never been asked out in my life

No wonder your subreddit got banned

>not OP
>26
>virgin
>kissless
>single
>lonely af
>tinder hasn’t worked, mixed results on okcupid aint found shit on bumble

The only significant difference between OP and myself is I actually have a big boy job and my own set of wheels. So I have no excuse other than I’m a fucking pussy who has a hard time telling girls that I like them.

Mainly because of idiots like Dennis over here.

Have you tried meeting a woman, showing interest, and getting to know her?

I can see that happening a lot, but I don’t know what proof you want

tinder doesn't work
School and work are #1
Shared interests are #2
Try a group activity. Larp, jeeps, ECT.

Not for a while

>I’m a fucking pussy
All you gotta do is overcome your fear? There is nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.
Next time you go out and you want to approach someone, don't think about it and
>JUST DO IT

post pics of you're feet, not many shemales have nice feet

just saying ;-)

I reckon you already know what, but here, let me refresh your memory: tits with timestamps

No

I’m 13

This thread has become something else

Jesus christ, dude

it's been nice knowing you, kid
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

you do know you need to be at least 18 to post on this board, right?
>underage b&

Go outside.

Do you have any idea how many 13 year olds post on b anyway?

I’m not much into the bar or club scene. But there are other places I can try.

School I would feel more comfortable with than work, tbh. I’ve thought about shared interests too, but idk if it’s where I live or what, but geek chicks are almost like unicorns. If I do find one, she’s most likely a closet geek.

And the openly geek chicks I do find are the irritating landwhale SJWs.

go outside.

youtu.be/qBFLYizpb5I

maybe girls aren't attracted to you?

Tits and a timestamp. Newfag

If your life sucks, ie, you don't have a job, a car, your own place, friends, or hobbies, you should fix all of that before pursuing women. Any that you do go after will smell the failure you reek of. Once you get your shit together, figure out if you're attractive or not. If you are, just approach women with interesting smalltalk. Beautiful women get harassed constantly with low, base shit like catcalls and muh dick. If you come in with a thought provoking line of conversation, and she's not a dumb bimbo, she'll be into it. Then just ask her out to see music/an art thing/coffee. All the while knowing that you both probably just want to fuck, but you have to orchestrate this charade so she doesn't feel like a slut.

Women who are attractive never really progress past a 14-17 year old frame of mind. They don't have to. If you can't outsmart a teenage girl, if your confidence falters in front of a bubbly wet hole, you're not gonna make it.

you are not meant to ever have a GF
just accept your faith

>2018
>still using chad like its a good thing

Can this meme stop please?
Nobody likes "chads", chad is synonymous with massive douchebag

Dont be a chad

What a load of bs

They are odd birds. Some of my favorites in fact.
I just met a big woman with German features at work.
Too bad I'm already back with high school gf.

prove me wrong

i think for some (even those in employment) we get rejected then give up
it seems a pointless task, so we bury our heads in the sand as it's a scary world out there

op needs friends with gfs that have friends that are single (preferably without kids)

op get yourself a cycle, some lights, and a fxxking good lock
get on it
go into the smallest store in your neighborhood, say hi to the gal behind the counter
don't expect her to shag your brains out
keep going to the same small store
start a small conversation about the weather
then move to a slightly larger store talk to the girls their
rinse repeat

why?
well the more women you talk to the more confident you'll become
plus remember you don't want to become a wizard
you want some spawn in the future
that's what life is about

kek

not being part of the 90%

Don't. They serve no purpose other than to cause weakness and inflict dependency.

- lot's of "cool kids" from my high school are druggies now
- There are ugly politicians, doctors, lawyers
- They do sometimes fuck up bad enough to be hated by society
- The sizes of the groups appear to have been pulled from the arse

I don’t mind plus sized girls. I was actually going to lose my virginity to a friend who was a plus sized girl (but I realized it woulda been a chad move, since she had just broken up with her bf and I’m a respectful guy who didn’t want to take advantage of his friend).

What gets me is when they’re landwhale and “thin shame” or just go off an all this SJW shit. Makes my penis soft. A thicc German featured girl? Sign me the fuck up, I could slide my cock between her ass cheeks and still wrap my arms around her.

all i am sain is that there are people whho are simply to ugly to be loved. or even pretend to be loved. Its in our Genes to look for better matches, and avoid the bad ones. Some people cant just win at life, no mater how hard they try

>I'm so fucking relieved that picture does not apply to me

Yea sure I git wat u sain, all Im sayin is dat u cant put somethin as comppllex as luv and fuqqin and gettin dat papar in a n1se graf lyke dat

offcourse you can
its nothing mystical or something we dont understand
its how our Brains work
easy as that

Here, and I gotta agree partially with .

>i think for some (even those in employment) we get rejected then give up
>it seems a pointless task, so we bury our heads in the sand as it's a scary world out there

Absolutely true. The rejections really wear you down even if the rejection isn’t personal, it wears you down.

While I’m sure being 15 and banging a girl your age woulda been cool, adult women seem more fun. Always been into women my age or older. When my balls dropped a friend of my aunts jokingly propositioned me. I was 13, she was early 20s, at least.

No, didn’t get to smash. Felt bad man.