tennis is like the ultimate sport

>"Run" ten seconds
>Rest minimum forty seconds
Fucking brutal

>spain
>ignorant
checks out

>El ChileANO

whenever i see soccer goals on a football field i cut a giant hole in the middle of the net. the mexicans have started playing in abandoned parking lots because of me.

lol you are so edgy right now, you sure showed them who's boss!

Kek, but seriously
>Bullying the Mexicans
>Vandalizing public property

For what purpose?

Making America Great Again one soccer net at a time.

Chess

Not you homo erectus, i was talking to Cletus

>1 on 1 competiton
>either you win the point or you lose the point
>have to be in top physical condition

>Rest minimum forty seconds
Only Nadal.

I think we can all agree that hockey is not a real sport

delet

things like golf, darts, archery, diving etc where its literally a solo ''''sport'''' taken in turns

they're just games, not sports, your move should influence your opponent in more ways than just mentally, your movements should be completely intertwined in the same contest and define one another's play

>reads infinite jest once

Agreed. Otherwise snooker and pool should be considered sports too

For precious dudes maybe

Tennis is very sprinty. Sprinting without a pause in ot sustainable.

I am not into tennis at all, and know nothing about it, but agree with the bong that it's the ultimate 1-on-1 sport. Tennis or boxing.

It wouldn't be such an tiresome "sport" if players didn't scream so much for no apparent reason or wore proper sports clothes, and not polos.

Soccer isn't quite a sport. It's a game that people in extreme poverty play. There's no strategy beyond "kick ball". That's why women are adept at playing it. No thinking involved.

Don't watch women's then

Brazil wouldn't be such an tiresome "nation" if people didn't get raped and murdered so much for no apparent reason or women had proper vaginas, and not dicks.

Handegg isn't quite a sport. It's a game that blacks in extreme poverty play. There's no strategy beyond "throw ball". That's why Americans are adept at playing it. No thinking involved.

Our role model is Michigan. Blame them.

So handegg and your mom have something in common

that famous american wit on show again

luckyswing and handegg aren't sports

S E E T H I N G