Which team do you think will be the first to topple Chelsea?

Which team do you think will be the first to topple Chelsea?
>offload dead weight like the lazy incosistent shits that are Ozil and Sanchez
>have £100m spending money for the privilege
>an actual coach can turn Ramsey into a class attacking player
Whoever takes over Arsenal in the summer can actually have a really nice time. Of all the teams in the PL right now, they're the ones with the most potential to be special.

>Whoever takes over Arsenal in the summer
Keep believing that

Wenger will never be out

Wenger is at the end of his contract, has had his worst season in years and is old enough to qualify for a flu jab. I don't know much about Arsenal, but would they really keep him on?

The only thing that will change next season is that Chelsea will have champions league football and if arsenal finish in the top 4, I'm sorry bro.

yes

as long is conte is there chelsea will keep winning

epl is just too trash to catch up to his know how

arsenal fans should be worrying about getting a europa league spot next year let alone toppling chelsea

What does your first line have to do with your second line? Why are you talking about two totally different leagues?

If he was leaving it would have been announced already, it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that Wenger will sign at least a 1 year contract, more likely a 2 year contract.

Kroenke is perfectly happy with keeping Wenger as long as the money keeps coming in, which it will. It's 100% up to Wenger when it's time to go.

I said the first to topple Chelsea, not who will win next season.

This

Kroenke has proven in Burgerland that he'll gladly let a team be garbage as long as its profitable

>If he was leaving it would have been announced already
Very much doubt this.
If Wenger was leaving, he would wait until the season was over to announce it. His thought process would be that if he had announced his retirement earlier, it would distract from his team and the task at hand, but in reality, his not mentioning it only serves as a further distraction.

Remember last season Sup Forums thought Leicester was in a strong position too

I think if he was planning to leave insiders at the club would have leaked it already, instead we have people close to him saying that Wenger is planning to sign a contract. Maybe it's a double bluff but who knows. I would personally imagine that if there was serious doubt about Wenger's tenancy there would already be talks with other managers and it wouldn't go unnoticed.

I agree with you're line of thinking, my only disagreement was the idea he would have announced his retirement at this point. I don't think Wenger works that way.

Remember when Man Utd laid out the blueprint to beat Chelsea and absolutely no one acted on it?

Please keep in mind that they're owned by the same guy who owns the LA Rams.

Wenger won't leave beating United was the equivalent of winning a trophy to them, he'll spin some BS about how Da Ox is so Good and Welbeck and Sanchez will take them forward, Xhaka's 2nd season and so on and so on

I know this very well, I'm from Saint Louis. Kroenke is a fans worst nightmare, but he is still an efficient business man. But, I don't think Kroenke has anything really to do with the day to day running of Arsenal. He wants Wenger to stay, I bet, because Wenger is financially prudent and successful (in comparison to Rams, Avalanche, and Nuggets). However, Kroenke isn't going to have anything to do with Wenger retiring or not, he just isn't going to fire him.

It will be City depending on how they spend their money this summer.

Considering the injuries they had this season and the state of the squad in general I think Pep has done a good job. Kompany, Jesus and Gundogan fit for next season. Replace Navas and their shitty fullbacks. Then they are title challengers.

>kompany
>good

Yeah, Kompany is looking fantastic, but that's a given. As long as he can stay fit.

Jesus does look great. Best young striker right now for me. Just hate the Jaden Smith face he has going on.