Am i dying medfags of b? This itchy shitty is on my belly since saturday

Am i dying medfags of b? This itchy shitty is on my belly since saturday

its either hives or a localized breakout because your skin wasnt washed and had an irritant on that spot

Do you have bed bugs?

Woof show me your ass sexy op!

grouping and size looks like the beginning of herpes

Looks like aids to me

SCABIES

OP you got scabies, take a oatmeal bath.

Seems "herpes zóster". You are not going to die

Look like scabies to me

OP here, did a lot of cocaine and nigerian bitches last weekend

Did you get a new belt? I'm allergic to nickel and Brooke out like that before from the buckle.

Are there pigeons around your house? because they got some parasites that looks like tiny spiders and their bites looks like the ones in your picture.

Yes a lot. I live under a roof in the middle of an italian square

real man wear adidas training

Hes right i just had it 2 weeks ago it will hurt 1 week and in the middle of the week it will hurt really bad but only for 2 days then it goes away

But go and see a doctor uyou will ahve to take medicine for a week

crabs maybe

Put cortisone on it

Shingles. Go to the doc asap, get the anti viral meds which are like $5 w/ö insurance. They'll also probs prescribe pain meds. If you don't do it soon it will spread and will scar.

i've had that fucking nickel allergy my whole life and never could figure out wtf was going on until i finally got fed up and went to the dermatologist.
he looked at my belt
looks at me
>nice metal belt buckle
>bet that's your problem right there
>here
>have some steroid cream
>don't wear belts with metal anymore
MFW

Isn't that a motherfucker? It always makes me wonder if I've been living with some other annoyance for decades that has an easy cure.

OP it *could* be the beginning of scabies, but that would imply you were rubbing your stomach up against someone who had it, or sharing particularly infected clothes/towels.

Shingles seems like a good bet. If you're young and getting shingles though, you might be immunocompromised. So probably AIDS.

OP here just visited a doc. Its viral herpes, im into an omeopathic cure now. Thank you guys

ya it was fucked but he waas right. im just glad i know now and not living with that shit still