Why the fuck are women so retarded, Sup Forums?

Why the fuck are women so retarded, Sup Forums?
One of my closest female friends, who happens to be my ex (her family broke us up, we're still good friends with benefits) just told me today that she was in a relationship with someone else. Only for a few days, though, it apparently started and ended last week.
The thing is, she was still being flirty with me, sending (and receiving) nudes, etc. Still talking about wanting to be with me again, all of that.
How the fuck do I handle this? If she had told me the second she had gotten in the relationship, there wouldn't have been an issue, I would've just backed off. But she didn't, so here I am. I don't just want to cut off one of my 3 friends, but this is a huge breach of trust I just can't overlook.

Sometimes they just can't control their instincts my guy.

Either understand your friends with benefits, and she was/is probably going to be fucking some other guys, or realize you cannot be in the situation because of some lingering feelings.

Your pretty much being a roubound op

>her family broke us up

This is why. She isn't over you, nor I'm assuming you're over her. Her family consists of a bunch of faggots.

>huge breach of trust
Her heart is still with you, nigger

I mean, I use the term "friends with benefits" loosely because it's the best thing I could think of to describe the situation.
We both still wanted to get back together ASAP, and treated each other like that. But we also had an agreement that if we ever found someone else, to tell the other one when it ends up happening, so that neither of us is two-timing anyone. And, well, she didn't tell me. And I'm conflicted about how I feel.
>Her heart is still with you, nigger
My point still stands that at the end of the day, she basically cheated on that guy with me for the entire course of that relationship. That's kinda a big deal to me.
What is a "roubound"? Would you mind explaining?

I'm guessing the term you would be looking for was exclusive? Also when was the last time you hit it?

Tell her to stop being a whore. Don't partake in her whore shenanigans and stop being a whore enabler

Rebound means your second best, just some person shell use to get over the other person. they'll never be enough but they can be an okay distraction

If you stay you’re a cuck

Well kiddo, this isn't women in general. This is just your "friend". The good news is that most women aren't.... quite this bad.

But no, your friend is just a slut with no sense of monogamy. Just wtf did you expect when you have "benefits" with an ex? Seriously dude, YOU'RE the retarded one if you expected anything else from her.

But... it's not exactly the end of the world. What "trust" did she breach? Fucking you while she fucked someone else? You're not even dating, you just have benefits.

Get your head on straight. You've got a hole to nail and a pair of tits to fondle while you go find someone worth the commitment. When you find someone, DITCH HER and don't look back. If she finds someone else to bang while you're banging.... so what? If she finds someone and tells you that you two aren't banging anymore? Good for her.

>How the fuck do I handle this?
Like nothing happened. Your friends a slut. This is what sluts do.

Yeah, I'm talking to her about it right now. I'm laying down the law.
Yeah, that's it! We were both still trying to be exclusive for each other, with the agreement that we would break it off if either of us found someone. And the last time I actually boned her was a few months ago when her family broke us up. If you count nude sending and shit, then a few days.
Yeah, that's what I told her.
This is true. I can't stay exclusive or anything at this point. I'm not going to waste my fucking time on a cuck relationship.

Never trust a whore

>And the last time I actually boned her was a few months ago
You really think she's not having her needs fulfilled somewhere else?

I mean, she said she wasn't. At the time, I trusted her completely.
Yeah, she's lost all respect and trust I've had for her at this point. Literally broke the one rule I had put in place.

>We were both still trying to be exclusive for each other, with the agreement that we would break it off if either of us found someone. And the last time I actually boned her was a few months ago when her family broke us up. If you count nude sending and shit, then a few days.

uuuuuggggh....

ok kid. It's like this. You were her backup plan. Shit didn't work out because her family didn't like you. But she kept you in the wings.

You weren't exclusive. You weren't even dating. She was playing with you while she shopped for something better.

>I'm not going to waste my fucking time on a cuck relationship.

Damn straight. That's a good lad. You deserve better.

Now share those nudes.

You know op I'm in same position. My best friends girl hits me up when she has a fight with him. Tells me she gets butterfly in her stomach and that I make her smile. Yet after they stop fighting I seem to be irrelevant. Pretty sure it makes me a cuck

What you've got to always remember is that women are crazy and men are stupid. And the reason women are crazy is because...

Men are stupid.

But I mean, honestly, her family broke it up? So she just wants to keep you around with no goal of getting back together, throw on top of that you aren't fucking her. I guess I don't get why you care. Go find some other chicks to pursue.

Not op, and that doesn't make you a cuck, that makes you her bitch.

>Pretty sure it makes me a cuck
Only if you delude yourself into thinking she cares about you.

Ride that ass with the full knowledge that it's just a fun temporary ride and you're golden.

t. Cuck

I didn't save any of them, sadly, otherwise I would. Plus, she's [spoiler]17, so that would technically CP. I like not getting assfucked in prison.[/spoiler] Everything you're saying sounds accurate, though.
There was a goal of getting back together, with the contingency of us being able to look for other people with communication. But that's obviously dead in the water now. Looking back, that might've been a mistake.

>There was a goal of getting back together
You should know deep inside now that it was never going to happen. Just saying, been in a situation where her family didn't like me, because I wasn't rich enough, a relationship was never going to happen, and I wasted a couple years of my life trying to do so, with her leading me on telling me it would be a possibility. Looking back it was never going to happen, she just wanted a comfort zone she could go back to when she needed attention, or dicking.

You're right, I should've known. But I mean, this is the third or fourth relationship I've ever been in, so I didn't know what to really expect or do in this situation.

Well just be wary if you keep her as a friend. I don't know how vindictive/possessive she can be. But for me, any time she found out I had I was dating someone, she would try to sabotage it in almost any way.

Lolno. I'm either keeping her at arms length as a friend at best, or just blocking her and being on my way. Fuck that "keeping her as a friend" shit. I told her at the very start of our relationship history that if she cheats on me or anything like that, she might as well pretend I dropped off the face of the Earth.

>How the fuck do I handle this?
Handle it faggot.
She's an ex anyway, you're being retarded

Dude I don´t know got similar shit going on
> Be me in school
> Dated someone from another class
> She ghosts me
> I confront her about it
> She tells me she had a boyfriend the whole time and only saw us as friends
> Be me now a few weeks later
> She starts joking around and flirting just like before
> Still has Boyfriend though...