I've been trying to quit smoking this couple of weeks

I've been trying to quit smoking this couple of weeks.

I want to fucking kill someone. This is my third attempt, but truly - I cannot afford financially nor health wise to buy more smokes.

What do I do when I really fucking want one, like right now? Im like 20 seconds away from walking down to the servo and overdrawing my credit card for a pack. Holy shit.

Let the rage out user your brain is gonna hate you for a while I'm 3days in on the same situation get a punching bag get some hard music and just go at it you need blood flow to fix those neural pathways

Also get some ganja if available. It won't cure it but it'll relax your brain while you get some movement into your day

Hard to say, user.

I've stopped for the past week. Been a fairly smooth ride, although I'm occasionally washed over by a wave of nasty emotions, unusual hunger, or brain fog.

Whenever I have a craving, I just go get something to eat, lift a few weights, or do something strenuous and physically involved until it passes.

My guy's fucking out right now. I'm going to my friends house on Saturday to smoke some dabs but until then i'm dry.

I like your idea of getting the blood flowing though. I might go for a jog.

go slow. no need to cold turkey it and explode. i heard of a guy who had a heart attack BECAUSE he did cold turkey.

Gum works well, same with vaping.

>What do I do when I really fucking want one.
do something else that takes your mind of it. duh...

Just quit, you massive pussy.

exercise. seriously. force yourself

Second / third week after quitting is the hardest. After that second or third month. If you go through that then a year +- is last big step. And if you endure all that, you're finally free. You can say that you don't smoke anymore.

What's hard about the second and third week?

I'm on my first right now and it hasn't been very difficult.

That is the time when the brain finally acknowledges that he will have no more nicotine. And then, the brain starts to fight.

How much did you smoke before?

I was smoking a pack a day. Going cold turkey has been honestly so fucking difficult.

go outside and run till u sweat , it helped me overcome worse then cigs

Start rolling your own
Not healthy but cheap AF

As a former smoker, I can say that this is the best advice here. (and similar)

dead serious OP. look into healing your addiction with shrooms. helped countless people kill cravings and cigarette addiction

Variable, TBQH.

I've been smoking for the past four or five years. Anywhere between a quarter-pack and full pack, depending on where I happened to be. But I don't think I ever regularly smoked a full pack per day - the only times I got close were when I'd go out drinking all night.

I say pack a day - but I was actually smoking a pouch a day. I much prefer rollies, but honestly, I'd give myself 10 more years at the rate I've been going at.

Chew some gum, it'll distract your brain and stomach a bit.

No gum. You'll only get hungry from gum. You need to go outside and walk or jog.

Quit 7 months ago. Easiest thing i've ever done

easier than blinking?

go punch some shit

just resist that urge distract yourself eventually the craving will pass it'll suck for a while but have some damn self control.

Punch a faggot. Or your mom.

Yes, for sure

As a fellow smoker, this piqued my interest. I just read an article on it. Although they suggest not doing it on a do-it-yourself basis, research shows that in a clinical setting, 80% of people quit smoking after 8 weeks of therapy involving mushrooms.