Anyone ever had experience cheating on their significant other...

Anyone ever had experience cheating on their significant other? I recently started talking to this girl and shes dtf; super kinky too. Likes everything I like and more. I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with stuff like this and could share some stories!
Pic related

Just cheat and dont get caught, fuck it why not, I've done it to my girl of 4 years and I don't give a fuck I dont even feel that guilty

>nip piercings
>choker
Do it m8

Also any moar?

Yeah that's how I see it.
I am man, shes so fucking hot its ridiculous.

Here ya go

Yeah man just don't be dumb about it and you're doing no harm, sex is sex in my eyes after I bust in other girls I forget that shit real soon after, it only gets complicates if you let yourself catch feels for the other sluts you're fucking

Also this slut looks like she'd be a freak in bed so Go ahead and hit it user

We talked and are both in agreement that we just want sex. Nothing really in common but our kinks

Depends on how intelligent his girl is
If you're dating some dumb bitch then sure you might never get caught, but if she's smart she'll figure it out (girls can pick up these social cues far better than guys as a whole anyway, throw in intelligence and you're gonna go through a lot of trouble keeping her from finding out)

And she obviously takes it in the ass. Go for it user.

How long have you been together? And pics of current gf to compare.

I mean I have don't have a conscience and this bitch lives like an hour away. Highly doubt my girl will ever suspect a thing

Don't do it.

My girl wont do anal and i hate it. Bought a buttplug and everything after she said she would, and now she wont even attempt it ;(

Yeah dude that's the mentality dont listen to the fags that say not to, if you don't feel bad about doing this shit then just do it, what she doesn't know won't hurt her and even if shes smart you'd have to be dumb as rocks to get caught.

if you do it, be prepared to deal with your bad conscience. It´s gonna get better in consecutive cheating sessions because you will learn that you won´t get caught, but just dont let it get to the outside.

Also dont tell her to ease your bad conscience.

I´ve cheated multiple times and it gets a lot easier with time.

she had it coming then bruh

Exactly, I don't understand why people cheat when they know they can't handle their conscience.

I did for the first time a while ago, had a threesome. I was tired of not doing anything every and saying no to every experience in life so i said fuck it and went for it, i wasnt happy, nor was i terribly unhappy. She just worked too much. I felt super bad for like a couple days then it went away and I dont think about it.

Its kind of like the shame that follows you after drinking/doing to much drugs the nigh after for a bit, it goes away with time.

Also we've been together almost a year

Any reason not to break up with her and be free?

And if you like your girlfriend/are a decent human being (and yes, one can still be decent even when one cheats) and you fuck your gf without a rubber, use a rubber on the other chick.

Actually, she seems like a slut, which might not be a bad thing, but it is risky to stick your dick in sluts raw, so just use a condom no matter what.

Thanks everyone for the advice, I appreciate it! Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but it seems like everyone here is still chill

There´s multiple reasons. One might love their girlfriend, want to eventually marry her, but still be unsatisfied with only her because one might like the thrill of getting to fuck fresh meat once in a while.

Or, more likely in this case, one might like his girlfriend, but she´s not very submissive/won´t let you fuck her in the ass/tie her down/suck your dick. In which case anyone doing those things becomes more attractive, but one wants to still stay with his girlfriend.

I really love her personality and shes a good girl, but she can't fulfill my needs sexually. Might as well just go fuck a girl who can and then go back to my girlfriend.