Anybody got any good jokes about sexual assault, rape, domestic violence or violence against women in general...

Anybody got any good jokes about sexual assault, rape, domestic violence or violence against women in general? Tried looking some up on Google but of course they'll only ever return links to stories about celebrities being admonished for making jokes about these things.

Pic related. Your typical feminist between bouts of moral indignation.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What has 8 legs and makes women scream?

4 guys gang raping a girl

video?

Is there a story behind this glorious image? Or a video? Help!

What's black and blue and really dislikes sex?

The new girl at the womans shelter

What makes 9 out of 10 happy... rape

What is both 9:16 and damaged forever?
My wrecked ex girlfriend Franziska's pussy getting raped in 2011 by her 16 year old cousin. Lmao

What is 30 cm wide an cracks during sex?

a 12 year olds hip

Burning man hoopla and frivolity.

What's black and blue and hates sex?

The 11 year old in the trunk of my car.

That looks like a genuine didgeridon't

Lmfao you ugly as fuck nigger

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Some girl wants to check out a book on fish, to become an aquarium tour guide one day. The guide says meet me out back and I'll teach you about fish. Then she got raped.

Who milked cocks before getting her period? My batshit crazy ex.

How to instantly create a slut?
Rape her and buy her a box of blue hair dye and some goth shit.

Is everyone ITT 12 years old? Kill yourselves for the good of humanity

these jokes all suck. go kill yourselves.

Jack and Jill went up the hill and Jill came back down crying. What's wrong, Jill? "He raped me, stopped, said I wasn't his type, and shoved a salmon up my ass. :("

"Where the fuck can you get free salmon in a well, take me to this well, bitch."

A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

>knock, knock
who's there
>RAPE JOKE LOL COMEDY GOLD

this is what you faggots all sound like

>ITT:
>same
>fagging

Rape isn't funny, faggot. It's painful. My dick is still sore from all those screaming girls.

ITT: samefagging

A girl asks her father if she can borrow the car tonight. He agrees, but only on the condition that she suck his dick. After going back and forward for a bit, she decides she really needs to go out, so she agrees to suck his dick. She begins, spitting out his dick immediately saying, "god dad, your dick tastes like shit!", To which he replies, "oh that's right, your brother has the car tonight"

Guess which naval ship has the most seamen and the tightest deck space that later got opened up? USS Loli

That's not funny dude. My uncle was KIA aboard the Loli.

he fell out of a concentration guard tower, died on impact, and subsequently got raped

Kek

>knock knock
Who's there?

>it's the police mam your daughter has been killed by a hit and run driver. The driver was an alcohol

the girl has no legs?

Digeridoo straight to the poo

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing she's already been told twice

let me fix that for you, user

> That joke isn’t funny to me, but it could be funny to other people.

There you go.

Only rule for rape jokes: Don't be the asshole
badum
tss

you completely missed it. this is the start of a Sup Forums meme from many moons ago.

it's okay to be this new. just not here.

2 edgy 4 me
KYs

Thanks for finally bringing the funnies.