How can anyone listen to this song and not think Young Thug is miles ahead of any other hip-hop artist?

How can anyone listen to this song and not think Young Thug is miles ahead of any other hip-hop artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjUiFeDKo_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't listened to this yet, what are the key tracks in your opinion?

I’d say this one, Mink Flow, and maybe Patek Water. The whole thing isn’t as good as I expected as a Thug stan. This song Killed Before is definitely the standout to me by a long shot

and Group Home is pretty good

Where are we gonna stop memeing the absolute shittiest rappers as if they're gods of music this is honestly getting old...

which rappers are good

>fine how bad this could be let's give it a shot
>5 seconds in
>autotune
>close window

This particular song actually has little to no auto tune as far as I can tell. That’s just how his voice sounds

honestly that's a good question haha based god is def one of them if you actually listen to his serious shit also I don't listen much hip hop I usually just listen to lo fi hip hop playlists

plebian swine shit

I'm the pleb? Lol cmon dude you're the one who wastes his time following shitty meme rappers, open your horizons and listen to real music you fucking imbecile

>open your horizons

That’s ironic. Young Thug is not a shitty meme rapper.

says the guy listeing to lo fi hip hop """playlists""" on soundcloud and youtube lmao

barter 6 was peak thug. everything since then has been a slow decline

this album is shit pop faggot cuck shit for virgin losers who use him and future as 'see i understand trap lolzz! it's watered down trap for FAGGOTS. gay guitar twang for EMO INCELS

this is real modern day kino trap youtube.com/watch?v=xjUiFeDKo_0

op track is IVE GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE XD of trap

Keep telling yourself that you fucking retard the man has no talent what so ever and I listen to lo fi hip hop sometimes because it's relaxing nothing wrong with that much better than listening to that mumbling gay auto tuning dumbass young thug. I listen to a lot more shit than lo fi hip hop, like all types of metal trip hop downtempo good pop songs shoegaze old school r&b old school hip hop and more

I also think you're wrong but i would point towards SS2 as his best. B6 only has a few hits, not a great project overall.

>Keep telling yourself that you fucking retard the man has no talent what so ever and I listen to vaporwave sometimes because it's relaxing nothing wrong with that much better than listening to that elevator music boring repetitive dumbass The Caretaker. I listen to a lot more shit than vaporwave, like all types of metal trip hop downtempo good pop songs shoegaze old school r&b old school hip hop and more

This guy gets it. Thugger is raw in unformal muxtape shit like 1017 thug, rich gang, slime season even im up, just less quality control and consistency. Jeffrey and barter are really polished and safe, they have meticulously crafted bangers and he still has his attitude but theres no "eat that booty just like groceries" moments

SS3 is probably the overall best effort imo. actually worthy of a debut album

barter 6 was a work of art. second half of ss2 is bad.
no

>He doesn't like autotune

Ahh, you silly pleb

>no
listen to it again. aged like fine wine so far

ok