B, i need your advice: i commited shitty crime under the influence of alcohol and clonazepam

b, i need your advice: i commited shitty crime under the influence of alcohol and clonazepam.

i'm about to be sentenced. i'll not be incarcerated, but i have to choose between being on probation and working for state, like planting trees, helping oldies at catharsis or something like that.

i can't choose. i'd choose probation immediately if it wasn't risky, since the smallest misdemeanor can send me to prison. that's only thing i don't like about it. but i don't wanna work either.

any tips?

ზედმეტი მოგივიდა?

Go plant trees, help old people. It sounds more fun, and you might make some friends with the other degenerates

რა ქენი ესეთი შეჩემა?

მეთონეს დავცხე და მერე ხანჯლით მივუვარდი შუშები ჩავულეწე და მოკვლით ვემუქრებოდი

It's easy for non-degenrates but can you not get in trouble for 6 months? If so then just take the probation.

How long is probation?

If you don't feel like you can manage to stay of the drug, explain that to the judge and choose to work. Say it's to cope with someone who died or something. He will look at you favorably if you relapse, especially if you reach out for help like rehab centers etc.

მეთონე რა დაგიშავა?

>How long is probation?
1 year
and working is 200 hours

ბიჭო რა ვიცი მეყლევა რაღაცაზე და არ გავუტარე დედაში ჩავაფსი

what did you do

კაიც გიქნია ძმაო მაგ ყლემ თან გიჩივლა როგორც ვხედავ, გამოტანილია განაჩენი?

Go work. If you're stupid enough to commit crime under the influence, you're not disciplined enough to stay on probation and not fuck up.

მეთონეების უმეტესობა კი იმსახურებენ რამე რო იყოს პროსტა ხანჯლით ნეხუა სიბე ტიპმა ალბათ ჩაიჯვა კიდე კაი არ მიაკალი

ალბათ უფრო გამუშავებენ, პრობაციაზე არა მგონია მაგის გამო გაგიშვან

I did 2 years probation and 400 iirc (it was a lot, but 400 sounds too high) as a teenager for a bunch of "reckless teenager stuff". It was tough and had a slip up that was supposed to send me to youth prison, but was forgiven. It'll open your eyes man, just keep on the straight and narrow and visualize while in bed that you're in prison. That's what kept me from fucking up.

არაა გამოტანილი მაგიტო ვიძახი ან პირობითზე გავალ ან საზოგადოებისთვის სასარგებლო საქმიანობაზე, მარა საქმიანობა რო მომცენ დაჟე ეგეც საჩალიჩო და სატყნაუროა მაგრად, პირობითს უფრო დიდი შანსით მომცემენ. ბიჯო ყლეზემკიდია დაჟე ის ფაქტორიც რო ეგრევე შეილება პატარა რამეზე უკან შევტრიალდე, ფრანციაში რო ვერ წავალ ზაფხულში პრობაციის გამო მაგაზე უფრო ვფიქრობ. მარა მამენტ 200 საათია სამუშაო და თუ ვერ მოვასწარი ზაფხულამდე ვერც მაგ შემთხვევაში წავალ

Work, much better then getting raped in prison.

მერე ძმაო ადექი იმ მეთონეს მიე რაგაცა თანხა შეუთანხმე გამოატანინე სარჩელი და რიგით პროკურორთანაც თუ მოაყომარებ ვაფშე კანფეტ

და ჯარიმაზე შეილება გაგიშვან რა და ეგ იქნება

ვახდევინე მაგას უკვე ბოდიში მარა ვეღარ გამოიტანს თუ რა ვიცი აზრზე არ ვარ როგორაა ზუსტად, ანუ მარტო მაგის ჩვენება კი არა ერთი 15 სხვადასხვა თვითმხილველის ჩვენება აქვთ კამერებზეც ვჩანვარ და ტრუხა ყლე ბაზარი იქნება

თან მაგ ყლეს რა ფული უნდა მივცე აქეთ არ გადავახდევინო მაგ ყლეს რო გამშარა

Do the community service. Probation is a pain in the ass because you can't have a joint after work without worrying about being persecuted for it, you have to report to some PO that basically gets to dictate your life, you have to do a bunch of stupid ass programs if they say you have to. Probation sucks

200 hours is like just a bit over a month of work, cmon man, that's fucking nothing
Look at the bright side, after those 200 hours you will be free to fuck up again and go work for another 200 hours

ძმაო გაშარვაზე მერე სხვანაირად შეგიძლია მოთხოვო მე იმას ვამბობ რო პირად საქმეს გაგიფუჭებს ეგ ამბავი და ეს დედამოტყნული 15 თვითმხილველი და კამერები საიდანღა ამოყარეს დღისით მიუვარდი? შენც მაგარი გაგიჭედია ძმაო

wew

საღამო იყო მარა მოძრაობაა რა მანდ ბევრი, პახოდუ გვერდზე მაღაზიაა, მაგის კამერები, მანდ მყიდველ გამყიდველები, გვერდზე ბუტკებში მომუშავეები, კაროჩე ყლეობაა რა. მეთონემ ეგრევე დაიჯვა მაგის ყლე ცოლმა დარეკა მაგისდედასშევეცი ხანჯლით რო ვემუქრებოდი, ფოტოვიდეოები გადამიღო მაგ ყლექალამ და მაგ მომენტშივე დარეკა ჩემთვალწინ 112ში

are people really this stupid and lazy? just fucking do some work and contribute to helping people for 1 fucking month and then you can go back to being a degenerate drug addict. jesus fucking christ

პრობაცია ჯობია ძმაო ბევრად მოწევა თუ გევასევა და რამე თუ მოწევ მაგარ ფრთხილად უნდა იყო ჩემი ძმაკაციც იყო პლანის პრობაციაზე და ეწეოდა ხოლმე პროსტა მერე სუ შიშში იყო უბანში. კაროჩე პრობაცია ჯობია იმ თემაში რო მუშაობა არ გიწევს და საფრანგეთსი წასვლა მიონდაო თქვი და ამ პირადი საქმით შეძლებ მერე? თუ პროსტა დასასვენებლად გინდა მაშინ ნიჩიო

არა რა დასასვენებლად, ბიძაჩემთან წასვლა მინდა წლობით

მოწევა დიდად არ მევასება მარა რომც მევასებოდეს ისედაც ძაან იშვიათად მეჩითება

ალკოჰოლი ფორევერ

გამიხარდა ქართველის დანახვა აქ

Did I have a stroke or is there some fucking weird ass terrorist nigger squiggles on my screen.

ქართველის

>Georgian

It's not English. So why bother.

I don't recall the last time the Georgian Empire spanned 1/4th of the world. Do you?

The fuck you on about? Is being American is just the best cock to swallow or something? Is American Cheeseburger speak all you understand? We have google translate, dipshit.

At least they don't cuck themselves out of existence

they basically have though, the average person just thinks georgia is a state. Or think people are talking about Jordan.

>English
>American

I think I see the problem you guys have.

You're retarded.

მეც ძმაო გამიხარდა, მიხედე თავს და მე პირადად პრობაციას გირჩევ, დალშე წარმატებები ცხოვრებაში

average half-wit you meant
All around the world we learn proper geography and even if most real average people couldn't point a finger on map correctly, they at least don't get baffled by country names
Implying there's anyone else but americans so far up their own ass that they diss every other language

Don't be a nigger and do some fucking work. You might learn not to get in trouble if you do singe community service. They shouldn't have given you a choice.

TFW your language is so esoteric even sand nigger scribbles are more recognisable.

Sorry you got the short end of the birth stick mate, but let me know how that Georgian Empire's coming along!

I went to a really good school in the UK, did A level geography and have an interest in languages. I didnt recognise it as georgian. No one knows anything about georgia because its irrelevant. You make wine.