This movie was fucking terrible

This movie was fucking terrible.

shes gettin ready for mah dick

I thought it was really good.

PEOPLE HOLDING THEIR MOUTHS OPEN REAL WIDE IS SCARY ESPECIALLY THE MORE FREQUENTLY YOU SEE IT

Why? Shit acting, girl wasn't scary, wide mouth/white eyes shit every third scene

I thought it was brilliant. Same level of kino as The VVitch for me.

Second time in a row I had to sit next to two black girls that wouldn't shut the fuck up, why do they talk so much Sup Forums?

She was a cutie.

If they are done right they are horrifying and constantly unsettling. This wasn't the case though. Good examples are that "jeff the killer" grinning picture and the fish cutting lady from soundgarden music video

pack of black girls in the back row ruined this movie for me 2

Not as many jump scares, I actually cared about the characters and wanted them to be in the end (had no idea this was a prequel) and the little girl was super adorable in a non creepy way.

Yeah, it had its dumb moments, like in the OP, but there were parts where I was expecting a jump scare only to pleasantly surprised that they ended the scene on that tense note.

All in all I thought it was a very watchable movie that kinda shits the bed at the end, but doesn't ruin itself.

It's nowhere near as good as the VVitch.

Hey man, I watched Madea last night. Shit can't get worse.

Its just as good as the VVitch, very same feel to it and tone. True kino if you asked me.

>when you nut and shes still sucking

Jeff the killer isn't horrifying/unsettling because of the mouth (his mouth isn't even wide open), it's due to the colors and the face symmetry. And also because I think most people saw it in the context of a jumpscare.
smiledog also has the "spooky" mouth but looks retarded for example.

They had jump scares every third scene, all three actresses were poor.

The oldest daughter could get it.

She looked hot in certain angles and totally hit in others

When will people get bored of the whole "creepy child" thing?

>all three actresses were poor.
The mom was meh, the middle child was hot, and the kid was adorable. Get your head out your ass.

Yes.

redhead was cute as fugg

she was believable girl-next-door hot as opposed to hollywood hot