WHERE IS THE FUCKING HALLOWEEN EPISODE YOU FUCKS

WHERE IS THE FUCKING HALLOWEEN EPISODE YOU FUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLanYkRg09I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top of the hour friend.

I better get some friendship simulator content on the most normie day of the year or I'll kill myself
I didn't spend $14,359 for their Patreon to get rejected like this

It was the review episode

i bet you let niggers fuck your girl for free

cmon mike you drunk fuck up it

Probably in 8 or 9 hours.

ITS UP

Disappointing af

What a shitty episode. RLM is getting stale.

You're referring to this new BOTW? The one that went up less than two minutes ago?

>RedditLetterMedia

Yeah, Was pretty boring desu.

I hated this episode, it was terrible, did you notice when Mike said that thing and Jay was all sexy? Then Jack and the Wizard were like "UGH, SJW THING!". Oh, and who can forget when Rich Evans laughed?

It was terrible.

I'm not sure if you actually watched it all or not.

NO MIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Good, Mike is literally the worst BOTW person other than Fatbeard now.

Yeah I was really looking forward to watching him look bored, barely say anything interesting, then mention Star Trek, then continue to look like he doesn't want to be there. Mike hasn't been interesting in two years, user. Get over it.

>Aids Moby and Beard Fat in one episode
fuck

How the fuck can you dipshits STILL be complaining about them? Like them or not, they've been around since the beginning. How is it still a shock to you when they show up in episodes?

RLM is dead since 2015

>Beardfat literally calls for all Muslims to be let into the country and given homes even if it displaces white families about fifteen minutes in

Jesus Christ this guy has gotta go.

Possibly the worst episode they've ever done. I didn't even watch it.

Member when Mike wasn't in a bunch of the best episodes? I member.

He's BotW poison.

Reddit Cuck Memeia

This. The Miami Connection episode, the Robot Jox episode, the Lady Terminator episode, the Tammy and the T-Rex episode...some of the most comfy episodes and none of them have Mike in the discussion. Some don't even have him there for the screenings.

I like Mike but he always seems to bring the mood of the discussions down.

>NO MIKE

I thought Landis was going to Milwaukee in October?

Whats up with Jays hair? He looks shorn.. not a great haircut

>it's a hetero man on Sup Forums gives a shit about the physical appearance of another man episode

Who said I was hetero faggot?

>drunk Jack

This is great

Ive never seen Jack this drunk
He has kids for fucks sake
It is funny though

>it's a faggot is actually attracted to that little rat face episode

>Ive never seen Jack this drunk
>He has kids for fucks sake
So? A guy with kids can't get drunk once in a while?

Oh shit, Jack talked about being super drunk in one of the streams the other night. He asked Jay how the editing was going and Jay just laughed. I'm excited now.

>inb4 some faggot gets offended that RLM made a harmless Trump joke again

>josh

oh good.

You... really don't understand people, do you?

Yeah I still get shocked when a guy who's regularly on their show shows up too.

Pretty silly when the Republicans were the one to make the most dangerous Trump joke of all by giving him a real shot.

>it's a faggot that regularly posts on Sup Forums pretends to understand people better than other faggots that regularly post on Sup Forums episode

>NO MIKE
>A I D S
>"The Wizard"

fuck off rlm

>implying we can't take a joke
>implying hillary wasn't paying violent protestors to disrupt trump events
trump supporters are the best and funniest.

I take it you missed the previous RLM threads after they made a trump joke in their Dawn of the Dead discussion?

i get shocked when they get the worst fucking person on one of their popular webshows. he brings nothing but bad.

>no Mike
Didn't they make the joke that it would suck without Mike in like, episode 2?

We watch in spite of them

that wasn't a trump joke. they mentioned trump and it made no sense.

Okay. He's still a regular and has been since the beginning. It's pretty pointless to act shocked when he shows up.

Why do people on Sup Forums defend everything these guys do so vehemently?

He confirmed on PreRec stream a week or two ago that he had no intent on being in the discussion so he drank more than usual, and then Mike switched places with him at the last second.

Dracula is a monster. They were comparing Trump to Dracula by saying he is also a monster. It's not a complicated joke.

yeah, i should stay quiet because a potentially good episode is derailed because of his presence alone.

the ending was pure kino

You're right. You should speak up about this important subject in Sup Forums threads. I'm certain that will somehow have some effect on who RLM puts in their videos.

>image transition was a second off of the musical cue
unsubscribed

yeah dude i totally shouldn't complaining online on an online message board that complains all day every day that's stupid.

It's a lame, boring, pointless complaint.

and i'll continue to do it.

No. Where do you think I get the money for Patreon from?

>lame, boring, pointless
just like aidsmoby

Lots of people suck dick everyday, you gonna start doing that too?

For everyone saying RLM is finished

I know you're memeing, but I think they're producing on average better videos than they ever have. I wish anons would try and be a bit more positive about things.

Their videos are awful now I haven't watched one in like three years.

nice comparison, retard

But, user, how am I supposed to be a contrarian faggot if I don't act like they're lazy and make bad videos?

I love Jack now, I've totally changed my opinion on the guy.

The point is you're saying that just because a lot of people do something retarded you should do it too. You're a fucking idiot. Probably a cocksucker too.

I dunno, but I kinda agree.
I used to tolerate Beadfat and dislike Aidsmoby, but now it's reverse

disregard my opinions; I like Exorcist 2

Same here. Jack has grown on me over the past two years. Rich on the other hand I just tolerate. He seems like a loud unappreciative asshole that bitches about everything. You can see Jack getting more and more fed up with his bullshit in the streams too, like when he kept crying about the laptop when Jay was there.

you would know a lot about sucking cock since you like to mention it in every post, faghorn.

>disgusting fatfuck numale instead of Mike

Fuck off.

>LE FAGHORN XD

Oh wow, you sure bazooper'd me fellow redditor. Thank you for correcting my record.

AIDSmoby is the worst.

You stopped watching them before they even hit their stride?

Knobhead.

I honestly don't know why nu/tv/ has adopted this edgy fucking contrarianism. It isn't fun or funny.

>I'm actually really happy to see a new vid but I'd better shit on rlm so I don't seem like a shill
>better do this over and over and over again

Pure comfy halloween youtube kino

He's not even second worst, let alone the worst.

> like when he kept crying about the laptop when Jay was there

Got a link?

>Rich Evans will be discussing a movie about exorcism

This gonna be good.

Whatever you say, Jack.

Jack has more interesting things to say than Rich. They work best when they talk about the movies, all the side jokes aren't that funny when you're not there in the conversation.

Mike, Jay and Rich are ruining RLM. More Jack, please. He has many interesting things to say.

I don't "love" him but he's certainly better than beardfat.

>Beardfat instead of Mike

What's the fucking point

Yep.

previouslyrecorded_live/v/97340620

Ever since the SOS video, I never minded Jack.

Ideally would have Jessi back, but Jack is better than the Canadians or Beardfat.

Dickhead.

I'm saying Jack works better in conversations about the movies, which is usually the most entertaining element.

Jack is smashed lmao

He looks depressed.

>Jack is better than the Canadians
no

Because Beardfat actually knows at least a few things about films other than Star Trek and Star Wars, unlike Mike.

I mean I hate the fat SJW piece of shit but Mike is pretty worthless too.

The twink is fine, Canadian Beardfat is rarely funny.

So this is your first RLM video?

Fuck off leaf, yes he is.

Maybe Max Landis isn't returning his calls

>Jessi
Has she completely wiped herself from the internet. How do we not have a Facebook or Twitter?

I reckon it was the pic where she looked fat being posted constantly was the reason she left. It was around that time, after the Halloween episode a few years back.

>When the mad hit you just right

No way, the Canadians are better than Jack, not Beardfat though