Memo coming out directly after the state of the union...

Memo coming out directly after the state of the union. Dems are shitting themselves people are going to be fired and charged with crimes. The illegal investigation will come to an end. Our glorious president has finally exposed the deep state. Thank you Mr President for saving our country. God bless president Trump god bless America and god bless all of the hard working men and women that made this possible

>Nunes pulls a sharpie and an old diner napkin out of his pocket
>Writes "libruls did it" on the napkin
>Tells his playground buddies to hype it up
Some time later...
>Conservatives are foaming at the mouth, waiting for the undeniable truth from #releasethememo
>Nunes decides the time has come
>Pulls crumpled napkin out of his pocket and shows it to the world
>"libruls did it"
>Every conservative alive simultaneously cums and shits themselves at the God given truth.
>Turns out, stating something without proof doesn't mean dick.
>Conservatives hate libruls even more because they're literally ruining their lives and hate freedom.

It's OK to be scared my child. It will take time for the brainwashing to wear off. I forgive you for your sins

Um, there is no such thing as a "deep state".

Go back in your alt-right shithole called Sup Forums

it's up and over, idiot

"Sure kid"

>In other news Trump administration refuses to enforce sanctions on Russia

Why did you bother to respond if you weren't going to say anything of substance anyway?

Maybe because Russia isn't purposefully devaluing our currency or shitting on us in-general, that and they're against the idea of refugees invading their country.

Muh deep state...

You Trumpians are so fucking retarded. You'll literally believe anything that comes from 'your side of the Internet'.

Fucking gullible fucks, drink bleach.

There’s no substance inside his head, why would he be able to articulate something meaningful.

Because Sup Forums faggot

No, you retards do this shit in real life too.

Obummer admin approved unwarranted spying on a presidential candidate over a fake dosier paid for by Hillary and the dnc which resulted in a year's long nothing collusion investigation, where in federal employees on the case going out of there way to try and impeach a sitting president with zero evidence.
How is that nothing?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and wank off to your ancap fantasy world while the real world falls down around you. Fucking retard.

Good news: Sarah Connor is pregnant.

Tell McCabe nothing is happening you dense libtards.

I had to fart sometime might as well do it now.

Amen brother

he's a rich motherfucker , he doesn't give a fuck about you or about america you fucking dumbass

uneducated retarded 17 year old or liberal idiot? which are you?

It's fucking sad how Sup Forums, formerly anti-establishment and pro-freedom of speech, are now a bunch of lackies for an openly authoritarian president.

Yea! Thats why unemployment is at a 15 year low and the stock market is roaring and home buying is at record highs. He doesnt give a fuck guys!

Trump supporters are dumb as bricks. Lol.

You got that right OP God I cant wait for the blood bath to start think the only faggot who could have ordered it is Obama by way of Hillary. cant wait to see the heads of this going down.

So you guys just follow flavour of the month when it comes to words used by fox news.

This month its the deep state. Even tho that isn't even a thing.

I wonder what the next load of Shit you guys have to swallow next time trump Fucks up.

God emperor Trump is our last hope, fuck off lib.

its sad that people come here to argue with the ivans being paid by vladdy poutine dont realize it

Trump is anti establishment dumbass

Russia Fucked you over big time. They invaded your country and played a huge role in electing a guy who would favour them.

You guys Fucked up.

You are so right. This has only been a subject for a week and not any longer than that. You are so smart user.

Fuck off newfag. Sup Forums of the past never gave a single fuck about politics except to laugh at it. Chanology was a mistake.

hes to stupid to understand the difference

I got absolutely none of this from fox.

>invaded your country
>Thanks Obama
Ya know, considering it was Obama's promise of amnesty that brought them here in the first damn place.

But Puerto RRico has a nice president.

So a bunch of drunkards and a healthy water drinking American.

You are correct. It started with fox's propaganda.

And yeah of course I'm smart. I'm not a double digit Iq trump voter.

M8 I trust Molyneux and Jones over a rando_faggo on the internet. Your side is losing: come join America we are winners

so retarded
stay mad kid

X-ray the girl?

sure kid

stay mad

Some of us don't want to go to war with Russia

America First! Analsex

stay mad kid

No it was Russia who invaded a European country. USA and Europe put up sanctions. Blaming one guy on this is lol worthy since it has to be voted in the senate which was republican at the time.

Than why are you too fucking stupid to sense sarcasm?

stay mad

/thread

how the retarded post

how the retarded post

sure kid

A whole year of talking about all the dems that are going to be in jail.

Right. You want to go to war with china and nk instead.

And last i checked Russia isn't exactly happy with trump either. Since he isn't doing ad they expected. So if you wanted to avoid war. The situation is still the same.

You seem confused. Still new to English?

how the retarded post

but you voted for her because you thought you'd get laid.

these trump images are the equivalent of
>heh, i don't believe in such a thing as a god. imaginary friends are for kids, and you're looking at a MAN my lady....

americans really are dumb fucking mutts, hail israel my goys

sure kid

He is against the establishment of democracy when it inconveniences him, yes.

> attacked the judicial system when it undermined his travel ban
> says that any news critisizing him is fake
> tried to lie about the vote being rigged when he thought it would go against him
> threatens to have political opponents arrested

These are all something one would expect from a third-world dictator, not the leader of a democratic nation.

And yet, most of Sup Forums will blindly agree with his fear-mongering that the electoral college, the judiciary, and most of the media are all corrupt. A former base for free speech activism now the loyal cronies of an authoritarian. It is very sad indeed.

Are you retarded by any chance? You must be since you didn't get any of that.

Stay bad hobo.

The Shariablue employees REEing ITT is always a welcome sight

sure kid

and some of you are retarded

> I'm stupid and don't know what "snowflake" means.

You're cool, Skippy.

its how the retarded post

Awesome response. You really showed me!!!

Lol

so weak

If you don't think both sides would sell you into slave labor for a dollar you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Im leagally retarded thats why i voted for bernie

So you're gonna blame them for no reason then, gotcha... You don't know how the government works son, the Senate doesn't just spontaneously get to pass law, your president and congress allowed it too.

sure kid

ITT: People trying to act patronizing to feel superior

The left can't meme

If Russia isn't happy with trump why did they help him? You idiots constantly contradict yourselves

That fat fuck doesn't get enough sleep or exercise and eats fast food and diet coke all day. No way he lives that long.

proof you have no life
stay mad lil cuck

more like the poor ivans scrambling to make rubles