What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0Jmy-JYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqbuus8QPU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLbOBoa8vD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AG9ph9xkOrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

I’d probably respect this guy more if he didn’t turn into such a fat, greasy person.

Are you talking about Elvis or author of this shitty article?
Elvis did nothing wrong, his actions were dictated by the time and place he was living.

very problematic

post great elvis vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0Jmy-JYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqbuus8QPU

youtube.com/watch?v=mLbOBoa8vD8

He loved good bitches

I don't think we'd need an article to investigate why a man would prefer virgins over sluts

What's so good about sex with virgins?

t. late bloomer who didn't get laid in high school

people at the time thought his sexual habbits were strange...

/ourguy/

Probably just a product of insecurity and wanting to feel like he was ‘the only one’. Not an admirable trait but definitely not uncommon, if he were some normal guy people wouldnt think twice about it but because of his stature it’s being looked into for no reason other than weird celebrity interest. He’s just some guy with problems like anyone else

why does it matter if they were from virginia or not?

Because it's racist to discriminate

well also his celebrity status enabled him. if he wasnt rich and famous sex symbol he probably wouldnt have interacted with so many young girls and women

Honestly this, i mean i like sluts and older women even but of course youd like to be her first dick, theres nothing to be compared to. Im sure most of us would bang a virgin or two if we were in elvis' shoes.

Cause Elvis literally had a micropenis.

/ourguy/

>fag journalist writes an article in defense of whores

only real question is what the fuck is your problem starting this thread

I have no idea, my first time was with a virgin and I have a very thick frenulum so I was feeling as much pain as she was

that's not even true, he would have made a deal with The Queen on her own terms. oh and He would never bring 'virginal girls' knowingly on the show.

it's meh and 100% awkward
then you realize that's fucking it's not that important and just a part of adult life: it gets really fun after +10 more times

Oh right fuck a virgin and you know what they would do the whole time
Nothing
Jack shit
You'd do all the fucking work because the so-called "virgin" you're fucking, in quotes because virginity isn't a quantifiable thing, doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

>virginity isn't a quantifiable thing
hahha nigga has she had dick insider or not it ain't fucking rock surgyery

>Oh right fuck a virgin and you know what they would do the whole time
alright let me explain it to your autistic ass. some guys get off purely by POWER. taken something that no man can ever get is why some dudes like fucking virgins.
its purely egoistic. the act of the sex itself is void. its the pleasure of being able to perform it. not the orgasms

fuck you dude, it's not like I didn't lose it since

he*

but even in that state he managed to be amazing
:
youtube.com/watch?v=AG9ph9xkOrw

please come to Brazil

>it gets really fun after 10+ more times

Disagreed.
At least if we're talking sex in general.
If you mean having sex 10+ times with one person (and being in a relationship with that person) then I'd agree.

Sex with random people is shitty & not worth it at all.

Unless there's some form of romantic attraction between the two of you, doesn't have to be love but it helps, it just isn't that good.

>Sex with random people is shitty & not worth it at all.
> Unless there's some form of romantic attraction between the two of you, doesn't have to be love but it helps, it just isn't that good.
You must not be very good at sex.

Some people are just naturally monogamous. I’m the same way.

>naturally monogamous
There's nothing 'natural' about monogamy.

No really, who wants to have something that's been used. Why not break it in. You'll forever be her first. That's way more epic than buying the book used.

Nah man.
I'm fine at it.

Depending on your definition of good anyway.

I have yet to not be able to make my partner get off, but I always last for fucking ever and have difficulty doing the same myself.
I'm a guy.

and the only time I've found that I can get off easier, and generally just enjoy the act more, is if it is with someone I am romantically involved with.

I don't even have casual sex anymore. Shit doesn't work for me.

If I'm not gonna be in a relationship with you, I'm not fucking you or anything else.

Numerous species are monogamous.

Spoken like a true virgin

t. slut

What the fuck. How old are those girls? They look no older than 13.

elvis raped me!

>wanting anything but virgins given the choice

lmao, enjoy your used goods and emotional baggage

is it troubling for a woman to have sex specifically with well endowed men?

?

He was very sad, and under a lot of stress at that point of his life

THIS IS ACTUALLY MY GRANDFATHER. ENJOY 80-SOMETHING COCK!

>It has also been reported that Presley "adored to fondle and suck women's toes, and those in his entourage who were given the job of choosing companions for him would often be asked to check the girls' feet."[25]

Has less to do with the quality of sex and more to do with the significance of being their first sexual partner. Sex is a higher level of intimacy, so it's like being the first to see your partner on that level. And too many sexual partners can be a sign someone doesn't really care about intimacy, just the physical pleasure. Nothing wrong with pleasure sex on its own, but a committed relationship is about more than that.

They always remember the first time. I don't want to be remembered, I wanna be forgotten.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

My first time was boring and shit. I never gave a fuck about any of the dudes i fucked on an intimate level until now. It's a lot different from one night stands and meaningless relationships, but neither of us were virgins.

>"what is so good about being 1st Place?"
>t. that faggot who got chosen last when picking teammates

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

not very nice.

you should read elvis biographies, it's a goldmine

For a example, there are still rumors to this day that elvis allegedly refused to had sex with women who had kids before. Even with Priscilla.

Most women claimed that elvis never had sex with them. He would talk with them, sing to them, but nothing beyond that.

Then the other women say he had sex with them. Then one of them said shit like
>Shepherd reveals that Presley kissed her all over her naked body – but refused to have oral sex with her. His slow tender kisses ended at her bellybutton. Elvis explained to her, "Me and the guys talk and, well, we don't eat pussy."

Most people argue elvis had Madonna–whore complex and had deep mommy's issues because of his early mother's death. Elvis definitely wasn't jimmy paige who would kidnap underage girls to have sex with him lmao

No chance of STDs, silly billys

Back when eating pussy meant you were a whipped little beta faggot.

elvis?

Modern 13 year olds sure. Back then, 18 year olds looked like that.
t. Old fag

My aunt has an Elvis shrine in her house.
I wonder how she'd respond if I sent her this article.

And by shrine, I mean like a literal fucking shrine.
It's a room in her house that has hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of Elvis artifacts.

>Not wanting to form relationships with blown out whores is "a problem"
lmaoooooooo

I feel sorry for you if you truly feel this way.
I can't have sex with someone I'm not attracted to on all levels. If a woman wants to sleep with me I'd rather it be because they are attracted to who I am as a person. Sorry, I don't like being used. That's the trouble sleeping with randoms. They're just looking to get off and expect that you're looking to do the same. I'll pass.

This, his voice never failed him and is very underrated
and this, afaik he had just been divorced and had lost a lot of money (Millions) thanks to his manager and was surrounded by Yes Men that allowed him to do and act how he wanted unlike his earlier years (Food and drug abuse)

Remedial English-tier.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly next week, Twitter decides to dispense cleansing social justice upon his name.