Hey Sup Forums, tell me what drugs I should do

Hey Sup Forums, tell me what drugs I should do.

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

Overwatch

Real nigga shit on my momma bro check this. My nigga sold me sum fire bro nigga called the shit caillou

Depends entirely on the symptoms. Aches and pains? Paracetamol/Ibuprofen is good.

symptoms: not beeing high

try helium

adderall

Cannabis, Kratom, DMT

LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, Weed, MDMA

Cocaine and Amphetamine are not really worth it.

Do adderall. Take the energy it gives you and go read erowid for 3 hours deciding what you want to try then jerk off for 3 hours.

I don't do drugs cause i'm a purified vegan and you should do the same .. joking aside, smoke some good weed and eat steaks sandwiches.

this

Codeine, high on 15mg atm, shit so cash.

Pot. Nothing else. Well maybe shrooms

why no lsd

DMT is just as safe as shrooms (possibly even safer since your brain LITERALLY produces it naturally in the peneal gland. Also kratom, although slightly addictive is actually pretty harmless as well. There has even been research that concludes that long-term kratom users generally have a better and healthier immune system then non-users (something to do with teh alkaloids). It's also a significantly safer alternative to actual opioids (slipper slope with those opiates. You just need to do your research on drugs before diving into them blindly.

lsd can fuck up your brain chemistry for years.

You need to learn how to operate parentheses before just diving into using them blindly

If you can legit do fentanyl properly I suggest you do it up. You will be blasted as a mother fucker.

Still doesn't invalidate my points. I was on my phone.

This is just plain untrue

Fuck yes fent is a personal fave of mine