What is the worst thing popularized by America and why is it tipping?

What is the worst thing popularized by America and why is it tipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy having to pay the same amount whether you get shitty service or not!

Enjoy having to pay extra whether you get shitty service or not!

>!

if they're shit i don't tip

I'm only paying for the product, I don't need your normie service.

Brains, money, physique, MAGA hat? Don't tip servers? Cognitive dissonance when.

>work in the philippines
>tips are not allowed on fast food restaurants
>you are expected serve the customer well or you lose your job if they complain
this is professionalism at work.
scumbags who request for tips do not deserve to work in the service sector.

When did kikes invade prison island? Lowlife jew fuck. Americans tip because we have money left over from not having to buy bow and arrows to kill the spiders in our front yard.

tipping makes sense

it motivates staff to give good service just like commission motivates sales people to make good/lots of sales

I fucking love shitposting.

Hence

yea just like how plumbers and shit get tips and every other thing that is a service. oh wait, they dont lol

This is how it should be everywhere.
Do YOUR FUCKING JOB.
And get paid for it at the end of the week.
Don't like the low pay?
Give the jobs to the people who are supposed to have them, teenagers, ect, and find a better paying job, fuckwit.

Tips are the reason why people work in service. tax-free cash in exchange for your dignity. See how that works? Shitty waiters shouldn't be tipped tho

the only people who don't tip are niggers; and Euro trash. Even Jews tip. Are you a nigger OP?

I only tip delivery guys.

Keeping your fucking job is all the motivation you need

Meanwhile I have servers brag to me how they made 70k last year working at a high end restaurant. Then complain about how they want a real career but they don't want to earn less than 70k.

Well...I'm Australian.

oh an abo, so sorry

I love how you're supposed to tip people that don't matter. If anything the people recieving tips should be surgeons or people with important jobs that affect your life, serving burgers isn't one of them.

Why do you need extra motivation just to do your job properly?

Yes you do.

Fuck all that

Tipping is the ultimate jew move by the restaurants.

Im not gonna pay some faggot redditor or some 22 year old suburban girl 20 dollars, on top of the meal, just to bring out a few drinks. Id much rather tip the cooks or dishwashers to make sure they do a "good job" which they should be doing anyways or they should be out on their lazy asses

>Don't like the low pay?
>Give the jobs to the people who are supposed to have them, teenagers, ect, and find a better paying job, fuckwit.
doesn't aussieland have like an 18 dollar an hour minwage?

>meal is good
>tip the person that brought it
>not the person that made it

tipping kind of is stealth welfare for single moms

It's actually jazz.

>jobs off the job tree

I *never* tip and never go to the same restaurant twice.

>I'm not comfortable doing physically involved jobs
Stop being a pussie and look for a real job faggot

Not for teenagers.

These tipping threads are always amusing here. Even entry-level bussers get tipped out 15-40 bucks a night on top if their 4.75 an hour. These are at casual restaurants. Server gets 2.13 an hour but walks out with 150-200 a night. Keep in mind, this is average. This includes assholes who leave 2 bucks on a sixty dollar check and people who leave 50 on a two hundred dollar check. It all evens out, and you can tell who gets free appetizers, extra alcohol in their drinks, free desserts (If my boss asks, it's your birthday), and who gets their check dropped as rhe same time as their plates. The table rhat tips has a pitcher of ice tea and ice water on their table while I've assigned my shit busser to check on you and your cold, saliva-incrusted food to fill up your toilet water we gave you because we know you and what you're about.

For the record, I don't rhink you can judge people on race. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Everyone gets top-notch excellent service no matter their race or how they dress. But fuck me once, and you can expect an unpleasant dining experience.

Tldr: If you can't afford to tip, get carryout. And if you want to insult a server, come up with something better than "Get a better job".

Not too many jobs are better than walking out with 200 bucks after a five-hour shift, and every female that works there is either a firl you fucked, or a girl you haven't fucked yet.

Stay mad and keep hitting the books. One day you'll be able to afford a happy hour beer and an appetizer at my restaraut, and you can stiff me. Dare to dream.

t. doesnt understand anything about music

No, he's an emu

The only people who wear MAGA hats are unkempt nu-males with receding chins

>tfw cant go to the gym until next week because not enough money to tip the receptionist

This is Australian levels of shitposting

hahahahahahaha jesus, this shit is so pozzed

>YEAH I'M A REAL BADASS DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T TIP
>UH EXCEPT YOU MISTER NIGGERMAN SIR I WOULD NEVER ASSUME YOU WOULD BE ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECTLY BEHAVE

do you bring out some of the white waitresses for mr. niggerman to fuck while you're at it?

how dare you insult the generous race of negros

OP here.

I just made this thread because I know tip threads always get good replies.....but I should have done it on /r9k/ or something....or /soc/.

To be honest, they're way more passive aggressive and liberal there than here.

/shitposter confession

>Egypt

I have to ask, what do you guys think of the "We waz kangs n' sheet" stuff?

>niggers
everytime

It's a lot cheaper and more affordable to simply cook your own meals, but on the rare occasion that I do go out and eat I don't tip. I briefly worked in the service industry and I know that you'll get minimum wage regardless, tipping a waiter for service is paying their wages - something their boss should be doing. I don't go to the same place twice however, as they'd probably spit in my food lowkey the next time I came. One of the many reason that cooking for yourself is better, I spend less than $50 monthly on food and I'm consistently going through cook books trying out new recipes. It's surprisingly affordable and tasty to cook for yourself, take the redpill and learn how to cook and you'll never need to tip reddit fags.

FTFY

Also MUCH healthier to cook your own meals, something that any person who cares about their body should be doing. It's much more satisfying to support the local farmers at the market then some cuck that expects me to give him a huge tip to refill my cup, gaining worthwhile connections with the local community and supporting hardworking Americans.

you'd pay the same amount if tipping was gone, the price would just go to the service/meal instead

worst thing to happen to modern America is SJW shit

I get asked this a lot. Literally no one here even knows about this meme because it was created and popularized by the NOI in the US and a handful of "historians" that never published a single peer reviewed paper about their findings. There's a reason only American blacks regurgitate this shit.

>tfw tipping in good restaurants is built in the price you have to pay (usually 17%~)

Most countries have optional tipping.

It is included by "default", but you can ask to remove it. You kinda sounds like an asshole just like if you didnt tip at all on US, but you can remove it, specially if you are treated like shit.

Also if you brought cash and forgot to factor in the tip, and dont have enough for the bill + tip, you can pay what you have.

Tipping culture is fucking stupid and should be abolished.

I'd rather fetch my food from the cook myself than tip someone who's job is to bring plates to a table and write up an order.

>assholes who leave 2 bucks on a sixty dollar check
see this is why your culture is retarded. tipping is supposed to be an optional reward, but you stupid cunts somehow think it's mandatory. you guys are fucked in the head m8

Nice to see a redpilled American that still has some respect for his European heritage/culture. Unlike this butthurt nigger waiter who likes this fucked up backward system and is angry that he gets to be showed that hour is in fact a cuck for his boss, who is screwing him over.

KEKKITY

if you tip, you're a part of the problem

I wonder what kind of person posts about how much they hate tipping. As if this is some great offense to them

Also that they go out enough that it's a huge problem. How many times a week are you in a tipping situation?

t. Hook-nose

If the food is shit I don't eat it, pay for my drinks and walk out and call the health department

In the US you don't have to ask to remove it, you just don't fucking tip

>I don't want to learn skills
>why can't I get skilled work or start a business!

Oh gee I wonder why

>you're fired
>boss hires someone who is willing to work without stealing from him and blackmailing his customers

There you go, problem solved

I'll take the bait. I'm pretty sure Trump supporters are more likely to tip. I tip over 20% most of the time. Niggers don't tip

tip bus/cab/trolley drivers for transporting you?
tip people for holding the door for you?
tip Walmart greeter for smiling, greeting you?
tip cashier in Walmart for placing your merchandise inside a shopping bag for you?
tip McDonalds workers for cleaning the table and picking up the tray after you?
tip cleaners for cleaning bathroom and other facilities for you?
tip the truck delivery guy who carried the food to the kitchen at the restaurant feeding you?
tip dry cleaner for cleaning, neatly handling, and packaging your clothes?

In Japan, tipping is considered an insult- by tipping you are implying that the person you are tipping is totally useless and needs the extra money because they are clearly incapable of taking care of themselves.

>DON'T ASSUME NIGGAS DON'T TIP NIGGA
>niggas don't leave a tip

Classic

I'M NOT TRYNA MAKE IT A RACIAL THING, JUST, WHY YOU GOTTA TREAT DEM CRACKAS BETTUH?

This, except you shouldn't cave in to spit-and-bollocks blackmail.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ

I like the way you think.
I'd say only Americans are really self-entitled, but even here where those people make $12/hr you're still expected to tip, shitty service or not.
Even at smaller bars or pubs you need to tip per-beer if you want to not have to wait forever to get your next drink.

> better tip or people will think I'm poor or an uneducated nigger
Good goy.

Why does nearly every restaurant I go to have depressed looking lazy shit heads if they get paid so well?

You should always get good service since it's their job?

They're single moms and redditcucks.

Jew

If you can't afford to tip, stay home, you filthy kike.

Tipping in Straya? Ya off ya fuckn trolley m8!

Tipping: when bosses what to shift the responsibility they have to pay their workers upon total strangers. Isn't capitalism great?

I remember going to America as a kid. We already knew about their tipping culture so we gave $5 after a meal expecting it to be a fairly generous tip.
Do you know how much they actually expect? 20%. Fucking incredible. That would have been a $20 tip.

Although if you've ever been to India, you'll know that America's tipping culture isn't even close to being as awful as India.

Two from the loo?

What's up with India?

Fuck it if they don't fill my glass with water at least once, I don't tip. I'm not supposed to be thirsty.

Anyway, I believe wholeheartedly that tips are to be worked for. No one deserves them. Fuck people that make below minimum wage and expect us to make up for it.

I've had plenty of bad plumbers, taking their god damned time to milk labor hours. In table service the server is motivated to turn the table as quickly as possible so they can increase their potential income. The good servers understand the outcomes of expedient service and hone their skills to turn the table and keep the customer happy.

I feel sorry for the idiot fucks who enjoy sitting at their table for 3 hours waiting for their food thinking how lucky they are that they don't have to pay a tip.

They expect a tip for every single human interaction. There's a word for tip in Indian but I forgot it. They often put their hand out right in front of your face and keep saying that word over and over.

There's nearly always a bathroom attendant in every Indian bathroom. When you walk in some man will give you about 2 sheets of paper and then follow you around with his hand out asking for a tip. After you finish he will quickly turn the taps on to allow you to rinse your hands under lukewarm water, give you another paper towel to dry your hands with (the same type of towels you used to wipe your ass with) and then he will demand another tip.

Just imagine some old Indian man putting his outstretched hand about 1 inch away from your mouth whilst asking for tips.

>There's nearly always a bathroom attendant in every Indian bathroom.
fuck you asshole. he's doing India's #1 most dangerous job, is it too much to expect a couple ruppies in return for protecting your ass

If you don't want to tip, use the designated shitting street

>I enjoy paying people what their employeers should pay to them XDXD LOL

Only 1 restaurant that I tip at and it's a local diner that knows exactly what I want to drink and what I'm going to eat the second I step through the door and the food is always great as well especially the fucking fries.

Tipping was started because richfags bribed the waiters to give them more food and serve them first.

That's the origin.

Now everyone tips and its just stupid.

Sick cunt breh

>richfags bribed the waiters to give them more food
How the fuck is that a bribe?
How the fuck would that even work? Do the waiters split the tip with every single kitchen staff member? Because I can't imagine how that would work
>oh, and can you put more food on these plates?
>can you please stop literally everything you're doing and cook this food first?
>why?
>dunno just do it pls
None of this makes sense.

I heard Americans only give a 5% tip if they are unsatisfied with the service.

That's pathetic and hilarious. Please tell me this isn't true.

>Do the waiters split the tip with every single kitchen staff member?
Actually yes. In most higher-above-dirt class restaurants it's usually considered a sign of camaraderie to pool together tips from waiters and the tips that customers leave in order to thank the chef, then just split them evenly. That's like mini-communism thing that works only on that level.
I remember my chef friend even saying that there was a bitch waiter at their place who was nabbing both hers and "chef's compliment" tips, for which she was even fired.
It's a teambuilding thing.

I round the dollar for bad service. They'll get anywhere from .01-.99.

If the service is exceptionally bad, I round down.

Why go to shitty restaurants that don't provide good service in the first place? If a decent restaurant in Europe gives you shitty service you'll just tell them it's shit and they'll give you a discount. Besides, most servers in America think you should tip 15% EVEN IF THE SERVICE IS BAD, and if the service is good you should tip >20%.

Inshallah, may the blessings of the Prophet Mohhamed, peace be upon him, be upon you. Thank you for Aiding in the conquering of Sweden for the land of Allah. Remember not to kill all the infidel men until you have taken control of the government and once you've cleared the country of cuck men please send some Swedish whores this way. I will teach them the way of Allah.

>But fuck me once, and you can expect an unpleasant dining experience.

As a customer:
Fuck me once and you can expect and unpleasant being laid off experience.

In most normal countries, you're expected to DO THE JOB you're paid for. You bring me drinks, you bring me my food and you're stopping by my table every 30 minutes to fill up my drink without being a fucking asshole.
That is basically your job description and thus what your boss is giving you money for.

Now, if you start blackmailing your bosses customers, the ones bringing HIM money, because you feel people should value your literally no qualifications needed entry level job more, then you're about to make a mistake.

Fun fact:
I had a 21yr old american student fired from her shitty job here because she expected to be tipped just like at home and started to treat customers like shit who didn't tip.
She was working in one of these bars that attract latte drinking hipster faggots by day and turns into a total binge every friday night. Since the drinks are cheap, we go there about twice a month.

I didn't tip her the first time because I had to wait about 13 minutes for a fucking tap beer that I could have gotten myself in 30 seconds. When I came back the next saturday she literally fucking ignored my order and returned to our table with all drinks except for mine.

>hey, can I have a beer please?
>...
>hello?

I walked up to the bar, asked her what the fuck that just right now was all about. She smiled and told me how people in "her country" are used to pay for services they receive, it was common courtesy. No tipping, no waitress hovering your table.

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?

I told her that in highway robbery didn't exist anymore and that we have this idea of paying employees wages for doing their fucking work and now I'd like a beer brought to my table without waiting 10 minutes like I had to last week.

10 minutes passed and still no beer on my table.
I waved over another waitress and asked her for a beer and her boss' number, both of which I had AFTER TWO FUCKING MINUTES.

I called the guy the next day, told him what happened and asked him if that was how his guests were going to be treated there from now on; left hanging for 15 minutes with no drinks and being flat out refused service the next week for not paying some dumb cunt because she kept me from my beer for 15 minutes.

He told me they have foreigners (mostly students, obviously) doing their waitress jobs literally all the time and that most of the time, there were no issues because people didn't expect tips anyway.
Because they're tips.
Because money you can expect for doing your fucking job is called "salary" or "payment", not a tip.

Anyway, he apologized and told me he was going to take care of the situation, customers is king blalblalbalblal.

Never saw her again, the girl who gave me her boss's number the week before told me she was let go.
She also brought my beer on time, so I [spoiler]tipped her.[/spoiler]

>told her that in highway robbery

*in my country

or any other country that calls itself civilized, for that matter

If you get a shit service then you report it to their manager.
Also the remote possibility of getting a bad service doesn't justify this jewish tipping scheme.

>implying we tip at fast food restaurants

Is this what foreigners really think? We only.tip when there's a service component

Bless you.