Control my lovesense hush
apps.lovense.com/c/dy7u

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.lovense.com/c/4gki
youtu.be/Jreqe8rTy3Y
omax.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already expired

When you're in an important staff meeting and Russians hack into your butt plug.

You’ll have to wait then, will keep this theead open

I wouldn’t mind

New link:apps.lovense.com/c/4gki

>tfw in a LDR with someone who has a Lovense toy but doesn't like vibrators

Just use a phone lmao
youtu.be/Jreqe8rTy3Y

Have fun?

thankfully someone who has one
does it work nice? I read everywhere after a few days it broke and PAH! 130€ to the trash...

any opinion??

When I have the money, I dunno if I should get a Max or something else.
I like being made to feel like a girl but butt stuff requires enemas and cleaning and ugh

OP here
Well i have to say i got the bigger size actually so it doesn’t fit (Yet). But its really nice the vibration is pretty strong and the app works good, i had sometimes some connection issues, but i think they fixed it now.
If you have any more questions just ask

OP Here
Yeah me too bit as i said its too big anyways so it works good as a masturbator too ;)

omax.org

This is a good idea. But next time, fix your tech issues and get a camera feed.

sure

where you bought it??
How noise it is?'
From 1 to 10, how sattisfying it is??

And as I said, Im affraid of buy one, cause reviews in amazon, almost 75% percent are very low and so many report broken issues...

I forget
How big it is??
+ girl or boy??

I actually invented this technology, didn't have capital to sell it and indiefucko and kickfucker doesn't operate here.

Amazon reviews are shit. People who are too retarded to operate sex toys buy them there.

> Mobile operable downloadable car...

Instead, vibrating proprietary buttplug, where has world gone...

do you mean is a fail buy it from amazon or the people who bought it from amazon fails using it??

First im a male and 21(if it matters for you or anyone)

I bought it directly on their site but then saw it was also on amazon, so i guess i would have bought it on amazon but i didn’t.
I cant sai how noisey it is when its really inside you because as i said it currently too big for me. Outside on a scale of 1 to scares your neighbors cat
Id say its a 5-6 its louder than a normal vinrator. It is really strong though! Id say also a 6 from 1 to 10 where 3-4 is a „normal“ vibrator. I dont have it in use often so i cant say anything about it breaking. Hope it helps a bit

All in all i think it is worth its price.

Good idea if there is interest in seeing a 21 y/o Man with a internet controllable buttblug, sure why not ^^

cool, thanks for all your help
and where you from? It came safely discretly packaged?
And for final, do you think (or know if already tested) you can cum just without fap or anyway its a very good help for the labour??

Thanks again for everything

betafag reporting in

Worst thing about it is the flexible stem that comes out of your ass... It would be better if you could control it a bit from the handle, it just bends.

Im from germany, it came( ;) ) discretely packaged.
I’ve tried it but never actually got the Patience to really try it i was hoping i get it working with this if i hadn’t bought the wrong one(you get what i say? GET THE RIGHT FUCKING SIZE!)

And what do you mean whether it is good help for the labour?

If you or anyone else wants me to answer more in-depth question or just wants to say hi or whatever you can message me on Kik:tom_96_hh

hahahaha hope you took the right one.

>help the labour
I mean if you can cum with only using it or not, but anyway can help you so much while faping

dunno if its more clear now

No ... i didnt sadly

But as said i can (mis-) use it as a kind of magic wand ;) which works good

cool cool
thanks for the info
very helpful on your part sir
have a nice orgasms with it

Thanks, i had and i will ;)