He asked the FBI director for a pledge of loyalty

He asked the FBI director for a pledge of loyalty.

He asked him to stop his investigation of M. Flynn

He then fired the FBI director

Then he admitted that he fired him because of the russia investigation

He bragged to Sergei Kysliak that he did it because of the russia investigation

He pressured the attorney general not to recuse himself from the russia investigation

He pressured the heads of the intelligence agencies to intervene

And he tried to fire the special council that took over the russia investigation
because...
... he's innocent?

I just dont get it if he was innocent why did he try so hard to shut the investigation down. If he was innocent he had nothing to fear, there would be no grand conspiracy to remove him, he controlled all 3 branches of the government.

He isn't innocent. This isn't the behavior that anyone who is innocent would exhibit. Trump supporters literally go with mob mentality and are incapable of objective thinking. He's destroying our country.

>He's destroying our country.

No just rapeing it, pressing out as much mony as possible

I'm not from US personaly but I lived in CA from 2016 through 2017 and I was just baffled how the fuck people took him seriously. and in may 2017 I heared someone actually say: I dont know why the press critisises him and why dont they talk about the great things he had done. by may he hadnt passed any significant legislation she was reffering to the fact that she heared him say that he is awesome or something on TV and she took it for an an absolute thruth.
You americans are so naive.

What part of Comey leaking classified info to a reporter do you not understand?

what part of comey's wife getting like 800,000 raised by hillary to run for office do you not understand?

what part o the fact that he decided the outcome of the hillary investigation before anyone was interviewed and handed out blanket pardons to every member of her staff
and the speech was edited by a hillary confidant because the original words "grossly negligent " carry an greuenteed prison sentence when handling classified info

what part of people who did less then hillary are in PRISON NOW

same fag

5 posts 4 replies and 4 posts are from the sme guy, yeah deffietly a product of he american educational system.

You really wanna play this game, you russki pinko faggot?

>Comey nonsense

This is the rationale the right used after he was fired by Trump, by his own admission, for not stopping the Russia investigation.

>hillary hillary hillary

More bullshit deflection

>Lies about investigations into hillary

She's an independent citizen, and she's not going to fuck you. It's time to move on. Besides, none of her supposed transgressions hold a candle to incessant un-American faggotry trump commits on a daily basis.

Fuck outta here, ivan.

>What part of Comey leaking classified info to a reporter do you not understand
It was secret at best, and it didn't harm national interests, such as leaking info to russians
>what part of comey's wife getting like 800,000 raised by hillary to run for office do you not understand?
I think you mean McCabe, but whatever helps you through your talking points I suppose.
>what part o the fact that he decided the outcome of the hillary investigation before anyone was interviewed and handed out blanket pardons to every member of her staff
and the speech was edited by a hillary confidant because the original words "grossly negligent " carry an greuenteed prison sentence when handling classified info
Besides the spelling mistakes, you do know a FBI director does not do pardons right? Also to say they didn't interview anyone is bullshit, because even Jim Jordan was being a little bitch about Hillary's interview.
>what part of people who did less then hillary are in PRISON NOW
I dunno, Mike Flynn did worse than her in Pakistan and all he had to do was resign, and bitch about being treated unfairly, and then still get a post at the NSC with trump.

I meant 4 posters

he's still better than the ape from kenya

Lies and misrepresentations.
pic related, its you.

Well considering we've never had an ape from Kenya as president, it's kind of a weird comparison.

you mean better by the metric of the amount of legislation he passed or that he is better at golf than obama because he plays it more than he works?

leave barry bond out of this

kek

The GOP hasn't held the Resident Dump accountable because they're afraid any action will take down the entire party.

maybe it is time for the GOP to reform.
or fall apart.

Yes, it is. But they have to take the Democrats with them.

He was just biding time. Don't worry, he'll pardon everybody involved.

Buttery males, folks.

Picture is not related

KYS faggot.