At what point did you realize you were a cuck Sup Forumstards, it’s over just let the real men fuck your woman...

At what point did you realize you were a cuck Sup Forumstards, it’s over just let the real men fuck your woman, you mad white boys

And I got the dubs of truth

whea dem white wimin at

>After the PTA meeting

Not even trying anymore, huh? At least put some effort in your fantasy world bait.

is that Skyler White?

Definitely not black guys. But I would love to watch my gf get fucked by a group of guys

This is one of those fetishes I just can't really get. I mean, I can kinda get it if you're the one in control, like you're whoring the girl out as a kind of controlling thing, that she's yours to do with as you please. But I'll never understand the guys who want to see their girls fucked by "superior" men as a whole submissive thing.

Honestly I don't understand how you can enjoy the idea of someone you care about being with someone who's probably much more satisfying than you are, even from the perspective of someone who tends to be more submissive, if I had a GF who asked if we could do a cuck thing, I'd dump her on the spot.

Found a cuck just admit you’d love it if you’re girl was in a Mandingo party

For me it's not about the other guys being superior or anything. It's just hot to think about my gf getting more cock than she can handle

Same here, cucks are fucked in the head.

Even black woman have a better chance that you cucks

Come on guys admit it you love being cucked

RR

ARES

ARES SWORD

REEEEEEEEEE

in houston there is somebody hosting "blacked" parties and really they are luring african americans there to shoot them

its terrible when will the racism end?

exactly when I received this screenshot from my gf

Soccer moms getting fucked by basketball dads

My wife turned down a black man at Walmart today. The thirsty fucker actually responded with "Are you HAPPILY married?" After she told him she was married. Makes me happy to hear he devolved into a nigger and said "Aight, bye." And walked away when she said yes.

>Sup Forums
>your women

I think same race cuckolding is disgusting. You would let your gf get fucked by a bunch of other humans? You are sick. I only let my wife fuck animals/niggers.