Lets de/b/ate soyboys and newfags

Lets de/b/ate soyboys and newfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODWnkrUAKhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traps are gay as fuck
transgender should just be illegal but since that'll never happen they need identifying tattoos
-end of disccusion

Traps are gay

Source: I'm gay and my lady friend with benefits has a penis

Soy has no real effect on the body. The xenoestrogens which they contain have a marginal effect at best, but obviously if you do not exercise than I would imagine you will be affected.

If you're attracted to a man you're gay.

Not gay, but not straight. If you aren't sexually attracted to men (visually), you aren't gay. But liking a woman with a dick isn't straight.

Penis = male
Hole where your penis used to be = male

having sex with your crotch hole does not make straight unless you are rubbing said hole against a woman's vagina. But who the fuck wants to do that right?

Traps are not gay, faggot

FUCK YOU, THIS IS NOW A SPIDEY THREAD!!!
MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!!!!
traps are gay btw

>spidey thread
>still feels need to express opinion
kys

>lady friend
>penis
pick one

ok

Well traps are pretty gay. I'll admit right off the bat.. they are pretty gay. I'll even go as far as to admit, I like traps.

It's arousing, extremely. Even the thought of fucking one and them just taking it. Not being allowed to use their dick and just moaning about how it's a clit.

I probably like the mental illness aspect of it, I'm just a complete degenerate when it comes to sex.

As long as the penis is feminine, it's not gay

Shut the fuck up fag

/thread

I'm not the one getting pissy about what someone else likes, closet fag

>soyboys
take that shit to Sup Forums

sage

I will leave this right here

>I'm gay and my lady friend
>my lady friend has a penis
so.. you're gay, and you fuck a chick, a chick... that has a dick.

this is so 2018 I can't even

according to Sup Forums soy will make a woman in seconds flat, but eating multiple raw onions a day will turn you super chad.

I love traps and shemales, but they are gay get your head out of your ass

>having sex with your crotch hole does not make straight unless you are rubbing said hole against a woman's vagina

having your own head up your ass is not gay

Quit being such a fag, then you can give others advice.

but I want faggot advice

Thats not gay, but dont be stupid to think traps are not gay

Quit being such a retard with no logical reasoning behind your statements, then you can give others advice.

Can we all agree that feminine penis is not gay? It is just abnormal cliterosis.

I will never understand how traps are not gay as fuck. It has a male sex organ no amount of hormones or mental illness/gymnastics is ever going to prove otherwise.

To quote a Jewish troublemaker “why are we entertaining mass delusions”

I'm a newfag and I think traps are gay, so can I please be accepted?

>mental gymnastics FUCK YOU this feminine Penis meme needs to die

it doesn't matter

hi there Sup Forums

Fucking degenerate

76 Gender Shit = social construct
Sexuality = also social construct
Being gay is just as legit as being demigenderdragonqueer.
So being gay is impossible.

This is how I can counter my cognitive dissonance

Hey gaylord,
Just because you are gay as fuck and like hairy assholes doesnt mean cute little traps and people who love them are on one level with you.

Why not?

>cognitive dissonance
What the fuck? I’m not the one who belongs to a generation who denies the validity of religion because you can’t see god but calls for acceptance of multiple sexualities and genders which are unseen and unproven.

Look traps are gay, fucking guys is gay, fucking a man dressed as an animal is gay, any retard who believes this to be untrue is a cancerous mass of bad parenting and self hate

some traps don't identify as trans women, so yeah gay

so you're a religious man, who hates fags.

cool.

why are you here?

>he said was a girl so I'm not a faggot for fucking her
>she identifies as male so now I'm suddenly gay as rainbow concentrate
>omg I'm so confuz

Not religious just confused how the whole if I can’t see it it can’t exist except for genders, sexuality and all that crap. Either it’s allowed or none of it is

it's not gay if she looks like a girl

if you think really hard, really long and deep, about these subjects.. you will eventually come to the conclusion that none of that shit matters.

if that's a girl, then I'm straight.

it's Remilia / Maria Creveling she's a transgirl

Except idiots arguing men in dresses are women... that matters apparently?

Goddamn hang yourselves

>Except idiots arguing men in dresses are women... that matters apparently?
nope, not really.
YOU GOT HITLER DUBS OMG THAT'S SOOOOO SWEEEEEEEET

for what ? saying a trap/tgirl can be cute if she passes ?

post her benis

he's a glorious winged faggot in denial, don't mind him.

It won’t pass You delusional fuck. It is still a mentally ill man

You are wrong!

trap are really not gay tho

Trans..girl? There are only two genders retard
If it has a vagina it is a woman. If it has a dick it is a man.

Stop inventing new words to justify your faggotry.

heres my opinion
if the person looks entirely as a girl, but with a penis, well, is not gay
if the person looks like a fucking boy, was a boy, etc and its a boy, ITS GAY!

One thing is born as a male and turn "girl" and another shit is born as a girl with sadly a dick...
Like that actress...

maybe but who cares if she's cute and wants to fuck it's fine by me

What are you so afraid of that you keep calling it a transgirl? Are you so ashamed of your own preferences?

You like men who dress like girls. Yes you are gay and that is alright for we live in a free society.

The bazinga boy disagrees
youtube.com/watch?v=ODWnkrUAKhQ

They're not gay. It's a literal heterosexual fetish. Gays aren't into women why would they be into traps? Which explains why they aren't. Even cross dressing as a hobby is a heterosexual activity . The only people who think traps are gay are your typical closet homosexual extremist. It's like how the really hardcore anti-homosexual priest or politicians are ALWAYS caught sleeping with men or boys

i poked sprite zero on my keyboard you fuck

puked*

You are the one who can only focus on penis. Outside of this website you know you're wrong

>If it has a vagina it is a woman
so, this is a woman, and fucking "her" would be considered straight?

noice

*white heterosexual fetish

Fucking a dog that is wearing a dress is not beastiality.

no, you poked it alright.

.. sprite zero.

what a fag

fuk u nigguh

Why do transgirls make you so uncomfortable? That's definitly some deep rooted sexual insecurities. It's funny the trap question is such an interesting debate because it really shows seperation of the insecure people with people who understand what sexuality is and have real sexual experience

oh user why you so scandalous

traps might be gay, but trans are not.

anyway if it's gay or not, whatever if one fucks or gets fucked it's just his problem, everyone should mind their own business

There are more black transgenders

there's two biological genders yes but you're not defined by what you have between your legs right
so you can be trans which means "in between both genders"

in cuckmerica maybe, but in general, its a western white people's thing

It's obviously not if you've ever traveled to South America or any East Asian country. It's a fairly new thing in America

said Mohammed, and withdrew his dick from the small, Afghan boy's rectum, for then to turn around and blow his load in his 10y/o wife all whilst fantasizing about his camel.

It's actually really surprising to see somebody who thinks this. Its so far from the truth

i'm from a south american country and there is more white transgenders here

Muslims are more open to transgenders than they are to homosexuals.

I find that very hard to believe . Are you in Argentina ?

It doesn't matter if you find them feminine, the fact of the matter is, by definition, traps are males. Thus, if you are attracted to traps, you are gay.

That's not how gender works

sure thing Schlomo

see

no you don't understand user this is not how it works

not really, Brasil, and still there are more white trans here

Homosexuality
Sexuality
Sexual
Sex

If you arent into the dick but can disregard it in favor of the rest of the body, it is no less gay than anal with a woman

If youre into the dick tho, ive got news for ya bud

Enjoy it while you can this filt wil be gone when we take westren world

I can see that tbh. Brazil is very westernized and is a huge tourist spot. But it's still really taboo to be trans right?