>Live in online echo chambers
>Parasites relationship with parents
>Coddled and codependent
>Unconscious consumers
>Easily offended

Did I miss anything, anons?

>Can't spell
>Can't keep a job
>Waste all their money on coffee, smartphones, video games and digital downloads
>Complain they can't afford a house

I forgot!
>Can't do long math
>Can't do mental math
>Need to be explicitly told every step of a process or they won't do it
>No attention span
>Definition of vanity
>Don't understand PEMDAS

Hmm I wonder who raised these people.

Let's go with politically illiterate.

Their parents, no go back to school so you know how homelife works.

>sheep, who lack independent thought.

Boomers who never should have had children in the first place but did so out of societal pressure, felt like they had achieved something, didn't pull out or use condoms, or thought having a child would give them purpose.

I'm pretty sure like more than 85% of this site is filled with millennials.

Drink your warm milk and go back to sleep grandpa.

>Always blame others for their own shortcomings

>Claims to know-it-all and makes up mathematical evidence to look smart or make a point.

You also forgot
>Can't read or write in cursive

That's the point.

>spoke the boomer

>I have nothing to refute so I'll make a passive aggressive post

Whwn was the last time you saw cursive IRL?

>inb4 your mom's tattoos

Suck it up you old cocksucking rat. Your generation contributed nothing and almost got us nuked more than once, I hope you spend your last breaths feeling cheated by millenials, scumfucker.

Hahahaha...no. Just someone who is disgusted by the way millennial sheep act.

sounds like most people in the post wwii developed world.
were all a bunch of weak faggots who refuse to admit it.

little kids are carrying ak47s in the third world, what are you doing?

why bother doing anything if your your only purpose is paying the pensions checks of the boomers while seeing pension dissapear for your generation....

except you're definetley a boomer lmfao

>Need to be explicitly told every step of a process or they won't do it

mfw i get told every step of a process
mfw im millenial
mfw i could do it in my OWN steps my OWN rythm
mfw people like op suck dicks

I'd tell you to suck it up and keep working, but I doubt you've worked a day in your life, tard.

Try again, fuckhead. 34. Just old enough to hate you fuckers who grew up phones attached to their heads.

"need constant validation" "low sense of self esteem"

>writing these on Sup Forums to pretend your generation is better
>literally writing this on a board filled with traps and dicks

I guess you have the perfect excuse to sit on your ass and do nothing....that's what you really needed, isn't it?

do you're a millenial lmfao, you should do some research on where you fall on that list

As much as i love the 1950s/60s baby boomers annoy the shit out of me.

Born in 1992, cursive was hammered into my brain for all of grade 2, now 25 and I can still write the entire alphabet in cursive, and guess what.

>It's fucking useless

Found the butthurt 20-something who can't read/write. And, actually, it was about a week ago, a doctor wrote a prescription I was filling in cursive...

My generation went to the moon, fuckface.
What did yours do?

Millennial/Gen-X. At the edge of both and I don't ascribe to either, especially everything in greentext above. Attacking me won't improve your behavior or ability to function on society.

aint sucking it up, I am waiting on Boomers/X to die off so our generation and generations beneath us can have a fair chance, and I've been working 80 hour weeks only to make ends meet, feels bad when €30/h @ 40 H/W isnt enough to rent a 300sqft appartment in a scumtier city.

>taking pride in accomplishments you had no part in.

that about sums it up

sure its jsut that you're the human equivalent of youtube comments on 80's music saying "i was born in the wrong generation"

>It's fucking useless
not if you ever end up having to write a lot by hand.

the generational equivalent of WE WUZ KANGS

I never understood why older generations blame newer generations.

codependence is what will create peace, look in a history book buckaroo

You are beyond retarded.

I wasn't born in the wrong generation. I was old before my time, mature at a young age, and unable to stand sheepish fuckwits that don't contribute to society of any age.

yeah mate... if you're earning 5k a month and can't afford a shoebox, you're fucking something up

>muh society
keep those gears turning grandpa

kek my point of you being a human youtube comment still stands

>40 replies
>22 posters
>samefag confirmed
also, most of the millenials/gen y people I know are very responsible, whether or not they are liberal or conservative. old people just want to take over again.

I agree lots of things suck now that are out of your control, but "waiting" for the conditions to be handed to you won't fix it. Move somewhere else and quit whining. Make your future happen.

>throws out bullshit number without proof
>thinks its up to others to disprove
guess how I know youre a millennial.

I'll never get that thing millennials have with their parents. Most people over 35 barely speak to their parents, or avoid contact. They dread the constant calls from them, hearing about such and so's illness or boring extended family news. Now it's the parents who would give real money if their kids would give the 5-times-a-day call/text/etc a rest.

They're the exact opposite of every generation that came before. Every generation was about sex, drugs, rebellion, independence. Adults were apprehensive about them, thinking they were wildchilds, a terrible generation. But today, they're the biggest group of pussies you've ever seen. Lifeless, needy, demanding endless validation, constant recognition. At work everyone under 30's feedback to the company is "more recognition" "more participation." All we wanted was to not get fired and maybe a raise once in a while.

More like 70
20 gen Z
rest gen x and 1 or 2 boomers

>never wrote a check

>>Can't read or write in cursive

top zozzle

I'm an even older fag who did almost all his K-12 work in handwriting and no, it's even more useless when writing a lot. The bizarre tails and false starts and stops just fuck up the flow of your writing and make basic utilitarian notes look like you tried to calligraphy the Declaration of Independence and you get way behind in note taking.

That's fine. My point of you being a waste of space still stands.

Have you looked into living elsewhere? And before you jump on me, I'm being serious. I'm making roughly half that per hour and working 40 hours a week and able to survive at least. It's not living luxuriously, mind you, but it's enough to get by, and that's with a lot of credit card debt I'm paying off.

>thinks Neil Armstrong was 20 when he went to the moon.

You can print a check.

been happening since before the roman empire.

>muh 50% tax
>muh mandatory insurances
>muh €1000 rent
>muh utility bills €400/month
>muh tuition
>muh food that costs €10/day

kek, was i touching wayy too close to home... damn self actualization can hurt, try not to cry milennial

>baseless conjecture

Kek

sure, if you want to make check fraud easy

crowd-verified observation

>implying bank clerks analyze handwriting
Yeah okay.

can but both parent are death and the BoomerJews wont let me rent anything unless I have a guardian for the payments, so fuck me I guess

This seems like double bind, like there's no way for you them to escape your contempt one way or another. You very likely do all of these things yourself and hope that this barrage would leave the target without the wherewithal to notice or point it out.
Have fun blaming millennials for all of your problems.

So what're you on about oldfag? Your life is so vastly superior to our own. Why're you on here to seek validation? I may be a degenerate millennial, but at least I'm not a needy little whiny cunt.

Sure there is. Actually give a fuck and act like a normal human.

>doesn't know how checks work

Shitty workers

I'm here to yell at degenerate millennials

Shit, I'm sorry, man. Hopefully things start looking up soon.

>€10/day

That's breakfast and lunch.
What about adding 7-8€ for dinner?

pic unrel8

You realize that the failings of the young are also the failings of the old, right? By failing to properly educate the millenials, this is in fact partly your generation's fault as well.

Not to say that the millenials aren't scum, because they are. But a good part of the reason is because you lot are scum too.

im 27 and only 2 of those apply to me and even those only apply a little.

If I had a dollar for every time a babyboomer complained about my generation, I'd have enough money to buy a house in the market that they ruined.

>hate people
>yes
>don't have any, unless discord counts that i use for games
>don't give a fuck about anything cause i am a fucking neckbeard with no friends
>vidya not victim, nigger.
>live in online games
>family only gives me space to live until 21 if i keep my job or was in school and clean my own shit up
>no
>no
>no, fuck you

Sounds like you're describing everyone on here lol

Yeah, the MICR people at the local fed who punch them in aren't checking signatures, user.

Scum breeds scum dear user.

Boomers: Fucked everybody and spread AIDS like litteral nogs, used every drug that exists, leeching of the great generations and hoarding everything
X: grew up frying their brain on TV and are fuck soft-targets for propaganda with the oikophobic tendancy to destroy their own country with rapefugees, fucking up as parents for millenials
Boomers/x are the worst generations
>No race war
>No class war
>Left and right unite to fight the generational blight
lets rid the world of the worthless 35+ eleviate the problems of the west, no graying when we cull the parasites, lets start fresh and create a world where Millenials and their kids can grow yet again.

That was the point I was making, yes.

Just came here to point out that the word "millenials" is not people who have been born after y2k, but people who have reached adulthood after y2k, so basically everyone born after 1982 "who is still alive) is a millenial.

>X: grew up frying their brain on TV
This is a fair criticism
>and are fuck soft-targets for propaganda with the oikophobic tendancy to destroy their own country with rapefugees
X is actually more right wing than boomers or millennials. But that's probably because of watching a lot of TV during the Reagan era.

As a millennial I'm sad to even be part of this generation... I don't have any of these characteristics and seeing my generation act the way it does just makes me mad on how the future will look when these snowflakes are running my country... We need a war.

boomers were the first ones to come up with the kill everyone over 30 idea you biting millennial fagshit

The good thing about millenials is that they procreate less. Humans need to do this in general.

>people younger than me act like cunts
>must be a generation thing
Said every people in history ever

no money for that, most goes towards my student debts, atleast boomers and X got free education... I had to pay 50K/year to get a degree in counting pills to sell them, goddamn Pharmacist scam, I wanted to help the world, just to become a cog in the machine, actually thinking about switching boomer medicine just to kill them off....

Lmao let's hope gen z starts a war and kills off lefty scum

gen X and I felt the same way but everything is turning out alright

I mean this is alright right

How old are you

>doesn't know what a computer is

>Lmao let's hope gen z starts a war and kills off lefty scum
We'll just cut off their purple drank supply

>le aristotle meme
>every generation is the same

Less baby boomer= less taxes towards Social Security, less votes towards dipshit establishment politicians (both democratic and republican. two sides of the same coin really), less resources, less fossil fuel emissions