Why do you all hate blacks so much? Can you give me an actual reason or are you just insecure? They are people as well...

Why do you all hate blacks so much? Can you give me an actual reason or are you just insecure? They are people as well. I'm not baiting. Think about it, they are people as well, with the same wants and desires, hopes and dreams as you fucking entitled faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2012/08/21/daycare-workers-accused-running-toddler-fight-club.html
philly.com/philly/news/crime/robert-barnes-homeless-man-beating-death-gas-station-3-women-plead-guilty-olney-philly-20180129.html
abcactionnews.com/news/state/deputies-actively-searching-for-florida-man-accused-of-putting-3-year-old-girl-in-oven
abcactionnews.com/news/state/florida-girl-beats-up-13-year-old-classmate-while-friends-record-assault
fox13memphis.com/news/trending-now/3-sentenced-in-stomping-that-caused-pregnant-teen-to-miscarry-brothers-child/688139146?utm_source=trending&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=chartbeat_trending&utm_content=news
chron.com/news/article/Newark-brawl-NewPark-Mall-Johns-Incredible-Pizza-12498599.php
kfor.com/2017/11/30/man-brutally-beat-urinated-on-ex-girlfriend-as-others-watched-police-say/
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Son-Mutilated-Dad-Posted-Selfies-After-Murder-Prosecutors-460647133.html
liveleak.com/view?i=2e1_1508867386&comments=1#comments
nbc4i.com/2017/10/23/police-ohio-mother-tied-plastic-bag-over-2-year-olds-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVN0_nVNHp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because some people are just filled with hate, and for some reason white people hate the most.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watching the news and reading online it seems like an awful lot of black people hate white people and wish for their extermination.

Gee, I wonder why Donald Trump won.

We don't hate them because they're black, we hate them because most of them are criminals, them being black is just the most obvious characteristic.
Of course we don't hate every nig, just the majority.

Lmao Treyvon James fuckin Bitchconnect Shill that made a person lose over 40k

if most were criminals, you'd be dead.

Cultural differences

We've been trying to fix a sinking ship for years now, racial integration just doesn't work...

It's time to cut our losses and seal the hatches before we lose the whole ship.

Unless you take the time to see both perspective you're gonna continue fighting for one side.

It's not so much that I don't like black people... It's just that racial integration doesn't make for a strong and functioning society... Of course that looks bad politically and is hard to explain so they just let it happen.

Where do you want me to start, OP?
The bell curve?
The fact that their tribes, after all this time, STILL haven't developed anything more than the bow and arrow?
The fact that without white people, they would still be battling eachother over primal bullshit?
The fact that even with white people, they still fight each other over "muh jordans"?
The fact that their vast majority listens and produces degenerate music to destroy the mindset of gullible children and sub-100 IQ retards?
The fact that only an insignificant minority who doesn't do these things are literally persecuted by an angry mob of these niggers because "muh whitey"?

The fact that pic related is a reality?

Or perhaps the fact that if given any kind of technology and power, they still manage to fuck it all up and literally reset any kind of progress?

OP here. White people destroyed blacks over the past 500 years, and now you blame them for their circumstances? White civilization is built on the suffering and torture and exploitation of blacks... and now you toss around "murder figures" describing a brutalized and confused race? Good job, idiots. You're just as stupid as the theoretical blacks in your mind.

Criminals = murderers ?
What you said makes no sense even ignoring the fact most of them are gangbanging and raping in the ghetto.

Frankly i'm black and even i start to like most of them less and less, just a bunch of lazy cunt not able to deal with theirs responsability and trying to guilt others into doing it for them making us all look like lazy Peoples with victim complex

Not everyone hates black people. But to shine some light on to the matter; most of the people don't just do it unprovoked, they're usually motivated by something else ie not just the idea of eugenics and the extermination of blacks.

They hate blacks because they are scared and intimidated by them, envy their supposedly larger cocks and are pissed of at the idea that some white women prefer or date black men; and not just white men exclusively (which is slightly hypocritical since those same people often have a thing for asian women).

They do the same to Jews, because of their superior intellect and earning power, most other peoples inability to understand reasons why they are so much more successful (on average).

Similarly they make fun of indian/asian men or culture calling them street shitters and uncivilised, ironically India in particular is the second largest population in the world and is and has gone through massive growth and improvement. Again they envy their superior intellect and earning power since a lot of them are doctors, engineers and lawyers.

And some part of course is down to the individual, if the person is hurt and struggling in their own life they become bitter and revengeful. Acting like the world is against you doesn't help.

Their minds make fault of everyone else but themselves.

don't do this

What ghetto are you visiting cuz the ones I go to are nothing like that

CUZ NIGGERS SUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Because internet anonymity makes people braver than they actually are.

The same can be said for literally every fucking civilization on planet earth.
Norwegians ran around raping, pillaging and destroying England and Europe. Raided the ruskies until they found lindisfarne.
Where are they now?
Last I heard, Britain founded an empire, the ruskies became a world superpower and Norway struck oil.

White civilization isn't built on black suffering, torture and exploitation, it's built by great minds who have captured the world countless times.
They would have done so even without black slaves, as proven by the roman empire, the british empire and countless other civilizations.
What are blacks in comparison, OP?
Can you honestly say people still living in mud huts, only saved if they're lucky enough to have a past that is a hundred years back in time of suffering that doesn't even remotely affect you today amounts to ANYTHING in comparison?
If you're a nigger OP, become a hotep. Swallow some red pills, and if you don't want to do that, I suggest you go the fuck back to l.eddit, we don't want your kind here.
There is a clear distinction between the term "nigger" and "negroid", even the biggest fucking natsocs on Sup Forums thinks so. I hope for your sake you decide to be the kind of person you want your race to be looked upon as. Because until now, there has been nothing but crying about muh oppression.

This fucking dude...

Stop trying to reason with him based on what he can deflect as personal anecdotes.

so weak
the thread

sure kid

I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.

Every black person I know knows this.

Ok so not muslims who kill/want to kill everyone who disagrees with islam, or blacks who kills cops and rapes white women. Stop being so guilty of your skincolor.

blacks no probs , niggers however .... main issue is ive met way more niggers than blacks , its in you`re hands black people

nope

black people kidnapped and took prisoner black people who sold them to the whites ...... so blame the whites

If u belive this nonsense then u should go spend some time in Africa. Maybe watching them necklace someone for a petty crime or eat one another will change your mind.

I personally don't hate black...
To your question, most who do, do so because of insecurity
Also, black culture sucks. Gang culture, no family structure, high crime, very liberal etc...

"hate" blacks. Who said anyone hates blacks? I hate dumpy queers like yourself for using the word "entitled". You know if anything, that the people on Sup Forums are mostly far away from entitled.

Either way. Why do people dislike blacks, I presume that is the real question. As a white man, I dont hate blacks. Many are great people, but they tend to not be BLM niggers, delusional morons high on crack thinking that they are ENTITLED to ANYTHING.

For 200 years blacks have been in america, still, to this day they cant integrate into society. Instead they blame others for their highly "empirical" and "scientific" culture. Jokes aside, I belive you will have a hard time finding a more retarded culture among different ethnicities. Blacks that stay "in the hood" and live their lives beliving they are gangsters, they are cancer and should just be put down.

The blacks that do well, that I and you have no problem with, they adopted western and most and foremost WHITE thinking. They pay taxes, go to work, do things to support their family.

Tyrone on the other hand thinks "ebil whitey" stole his property since he bought crack instead of paying off his debt.

Niggers, not even once.

Also, get the fuck off of Sup Forums you cuckhold

haha. What a lovely culture. Once again the chimps show their true primitive colors.

haha holy fuck, blacks are great parents

There were literally places in Africa where they had not yet invented the wheel... in the 1900's...

pretty sure was set on fire because of accusations that he was a witch...
just let that sink in

>people
>niggers
>not baiting
Seriously goy
Live and learn faggot

remember nigs stealing copper is wrong and dangerous

foxnews.com/us/2012/08/21/daycare-workers-accused-running-toddler-fight-club.html

philly.com/philly/news/crime/robert-barnes-homeless-man-beating-death-gas-station-3-women-plead-guilty-olney-philly-20180129.html

They are mostly criminals, they just hold it because if all of them acted up, whitey would do something about them as a whole

abcactionnews.com/news/state/deputies-actively-searching-for-florida-man-accused-of-putting-3-year-old-girl-in-oven

Me personally, I don't hate them I just have primal urges that tell me not to trust them because they don't look like they could be in my tribe. And I don't even propose violence against them ever, I just think it'd be smarter if political states were organized such that people with primal urges to fear each other didn't HAVE TO coexist for survival.

abcactionnews.com/news/state/florida-girl-beats-up-13-year-old-classmate-while-friends-record-assault

fox13memphis.com/news/trending-now/3-sentenced-in-stomping-that-caused-pregnant-teen-to-miscarry-brothers-child/688139146?utm_source=trending&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=chartbeat_trending&utm_content=news

chron.com/news/article/Newark-brawl-NewPark-Mall-Johns-Incredible-Pizza-12498599.php

I'm not sure that the people here hate all blacks, just the ones "in da hood" shooting each other and stealing to the point that businesses are driven out of that area and it becomes poor.

They are people as well, and they have a potential to act like decent humans.

Sadly the majority of them all live in their own sort of counter-culture and shoot the shit out of eachother, steal like crazy, and keep themselves locked in poverty.

They're a subspecies of human, not the same as white people.

It's time we start calling things what they are.

Alright - a Black Labrador, and a Gold Labrador - they're the same species, a fucking dog, but they're clearly not the same subspecies.

kfor.com/2017/11/30/man-brutally-beat-urinated-on-ex-girlfriend-as-others-watched-police-say/

Kek! Imagining the 'thwump' sound as the nig bangs his nog on the tree always cracks me up.

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Son-Mutilated-Dad-Posted-Selfies-After-Murder-Prosecutors-460647133.html

I don't hate black people and I'm not a racist. I just say nigger a lot. Deal with it. Nigger.

liveleak.com/view?i=2e1_1508867386&comments=1#comments

This

Because its fucking Sup Forums...

nbc4i.com/2017/10/23/police-ohio-mother-tied-plastic-bag-over-2-year-olds-head/

>Why do you all hate blacks so much?

thug mentality

I really don't enjoy hating people. I just don't. but when I see shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=yVN0_nVNHp8

are you fucking serious? I'm pretty much liberal when it comes to most things. I still think this is more of a culture problem rather than a racial issue. Why is it okay to be a thug, beat up homeless people, pick fights in retail centers, wrestle over the newest Jordans?

she needs the fucking workout anyway, should just kept going.

>Not racist
>Saying bigger
>pick one

People who hate black people have either had bad interactions and generalize or have never actually gotten to know people of color. It's plain ignorance and nothing more. People are just afraid and lash out on the internet because they can hide behind a curtain of anonymity. It's ok though because eventually the world will globalize and harmogonise to a degree where nobody who's not actually retarded cares about this shit for anything more than a history test in school.

Because 9/10 times I meet one of your kind they are clearly retarded, aggressive, and ignorant all in one melanin rich package.
Even your own races more accomplished specimens are ashamed to be bunched into the same group as "real niggaz" etc.
Ffs Africa doesn't even want African Americans.. You're literally more cancerous than natve shithole born Blacks.
When given all the opportunity in the world over and above any other race because of decades of activism, you people STILL complain about your "desires, hopes, and dreams" but won't lift a finger to attain them.
You just whine until some Liberal moron grants you your "gib meh dat" and even then you're only briefly silent.
I'm certain that if our ancestors knew what kind of shitstained drains you would become on society the slave trade wouldn't have happened, and instead the African colonists would've purged youe subspecies from existence as an act of mercy for all (yourselves included.)

>not shill
>obvious shilling
obvious shill is obvious

around blacks never relax

words to live by

practicality will always trump political correctness

I don't hate blacks, I'm just tired of their shit. I'm not a racist, I'm a race realist. I'm honest with myself that blacks are violent, unintelligent, contribute nothing to society, and are the cause of most of their own problems. No hate tho.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

not insecure i've just only been robbed by niggers

>look at crime stats
/thread

I don't hate all blacks. There are of course good black people out there, it's just a much smaller percentage of the total population compared to whites/jews/asians.

blacks are motherfuckers thief's

the only entitled faggots are the capitalists
it's them playing out identity politics in its favor to divide and conquer

even if you were to believe in differences in races, the driving force of mankind is the development of the productive forces and a new class emerging and asserting its rule

the working class is the last class to bring about revolution and open a new chapter of history and a free mankind as masters of their own fate

I don't hate black people, I just hate niggers.
In the same vein, I don't hate gay people I just hate faggots.

>They are people as well
prove it

>communist in the 21st century
what a snowflake you are. yeah let's try that shit again.
taking bets on how many millions it will take this time around. I'm a high roller, going for 150 million if your revolution takes place for the nth time.

solid logic there, bud

Can you explain why Africa is a shithole, even as whites are victimized there?

no that's jews, telling everybody in the west that "diversity is strength but please not in Israel we hate niggers here we will deport or imprison you"

I personally only know 3 black people. 2 of them are good people and 1 is a scumbag. I don't hate any of them. I just recognise that 2 of them are cool and 1 is a prick.

>salty snowflake crying snowflake

I laughed out loud lol

This is why, they always hit women
truly animals

Not honorable. Scum.

I hope they all die of cancer. This is not acceptable. Single combat is honourable.

BUT AH DIN DO NUFFIN

That's just part of being white. Whites don't like anyone who isn't white. Just take solace in the fact that it all stems from deep insecurity.

what are you trying to say?
go back to jacking off to jason unruhe
you LARPers are like the neo nazis. never taken seriously and getting no where.