Perfection

perfection

its so fucking hot seeing some cute balls on a hairless, clean asshole that begs for a dick. trap/femboys thread.

we gonna spice it up with some gifs

got any more of that sweet ass?

The asshole and the balls are not the trouble, it's just the rest of the hallmarks of masculinity.
Chest and shoulder wider than the hips, a lot more hair, Adam's apple, five o'clock shadow, flatter buttcheeks, even fucking hands.
In all these examples that were posted the pose emphasizes the ass in a pose to make it seem larger and bubblier than it really is. I guarantee if you saw the same guy from behind there's no way you'd think he was feminine or sexy despite the long hair.

(:

care, i want the ass baby

A1 balls.

heres my oc

more please

More of this face? Not super into the gape...

some i took last nigh. probably will make my way to /soc/ for reqs

im too much of a slut to not show this one

Anyone willing to fuck negros are literal filth, unfuckable filth

that is beautiful, I would eat that for hours.

show feet bb

y'all into some gay shit

gg / 3U5vaR

yes, is that a problem user ?

Enough with the gay threads, fuck.

>In all these examples that were posted the pose emphasizes the ass in a pose to make it seem larger and bubblier than it really is. I guarantee if you saw the same guy from behind there's no way you'd think he was feminine or sexy despite the long hair.
i agre with that but still

Have Snapchat ?

so you won't fuck a trap's ass even if she begs you to do it ? come on man cut the bs

Does being that hairless comes due to lack of testosterone, thats why they are faggy traps?

Would turn into my personal heal slut.

>tfw all these fags are fucking skeletons

Is this one Natalie?

Mmmmm. Would French kiss before kissing my gf

Yeah, I bet you fuck only 10/10 chicks too, you nohomo chad.

Dunno

not true because im a nonpassing and i have had people threaten me with guns just becuase they felt gay after walking up thinking i was a girl due to my hair and ass, and then seeing my man face. ;) enjoy ur day

Still waiting when the joke is over

I would love to spread that ass

That's yours??

nope sorry