Name a more overrated band, Sup Forums

Name a more overrated band, Sup Forums.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cY3oGfiJTpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's literally one of the most unique and coolest bands ever existed, what the fuck are you even talking about, most of the people don't even listen to Led Zeppelin. They were revolutionary and still remain. Fucking piece of shit with shit logic thinking it's overrated when it is actually underrated in today's world.

checked

No faggot. This band is overrated as fuck. For you think that this band is any good only shows what kind of rock your living under. Fuck this band

LMAO what the fuck are you even listening to, im just curious . probably some death metal with only screaming and nothing original to offer. or maybe some bullshit nigger's rap

the doors

velvet underground

aint got nothing on the Over Rate to pic related

Beatles

None of the bands you guys choose are even highly rated bands anymore. Just call the thread classic bands you dont like.

You shut your whore mouth.

i agree fuck em
youtube.com/watch?v=cY3oGfiJTpI

>Only good songs are Jimi covers
>Looks like Andy Samberg's autistic little brother

okay, morrissey

>>Looks like Andy Samberg's autistic little brother

...except that's a really old pic and he's like three times Andy Samberg's age?

Could you be more dense, you fucking knuckle-dragging troglodyte? What about these four exemplars of good music equate to being overrated? Your absolutely disgusting, not to mention retarded, opinion really displays your lack of brain cells. You believe that these gods among men are bad purely because your Mom was listening to Led Zeppelin while she shotgunning both cocks, and Jager-bombs while she was pregnant with your faggot ass. If you can give me one, yes one, if you can count that high that is, that the fathers of metal are overrated, then I will gladly off myself.

reminder bob dylan starred in a victoria's secret ad ~10 years ago not just his song but he was actually in the ad

>Hating the creator of your own genre
God, how can one be so profoundly idiotic? The're almost as bad as the "Blacks" or the "Jews" that hate their own race.

The Beatles.
Great band with some truly revolutionary songs for the time, but people talk about them like they invented the very concept of music itself.
Overrated doesn't mean shit.

and the dude cannot sing

>fathers of metal
sorry but black sabbath clearly are the fathers of metal
i like both bands a lot, but if you're talking about pioneers of the metal genre, sabbath > zepp

Coldplay

While I can agree that Sabbath was far more influential in metal, Led definitely played a role in the development in the genre.

theyre not the fathers of punk rock

Any other band in the world, the appeal is that every single one of their songs is enjoyable

Your moms fat ass after a night of bad indian curries

Yeah only that dark side of the moon is a fucking wankfest

what are you some kind of fucking pussy

Even Tash Sultana is better than them alone

Agreed. A lot of their songs were little more than nursery rhymes.

/thread

Matchbox 20. Still waiting for their first good song.

Fuck you

first boy band ever
>pic related
you know I'm right

I feel like Sabbath paved the way for heavy metal and Led Zeppelin paved the way for hard rock. Just my opinion

their honest rating would still put them on top

Red hot chili peppers

Exactly how are they like a boy band?

Music wasn't anything special and their ''fanbase'' were bunch of screaming girls.
Need more?

More like Red Hot SILLY Peppers!

Not necessarily the band...but this ballbag!!!

So girls liked them and you don’t like their music. Still doesn’t make them a “boyband”

Oh you....

Sure thing, pal.

You have no idea how wrong you are

Slam dunk

Top kek

Kekkek

So much anger at Led Zeppelin, why so triggered? Guess you never managed to master the stairway to heaven riff hey.

they were not the first "BoyBand" so much as the template for boy bands...boy bands are manufactured by studios and producers...they were original.

ITT
15 y/o faggots bitching on their parents' taste in music.
Don't worry little boys, 30 years from now the generation below you wont understand your tastes either.

Let me guess: Korn fan?

Springsteen
U2
Pink Floyd

The Who, U2, Rush, any American artist/band

>music wasn't anything special
Then tell me why such a large number of bands found inspiration in them. They had such huge sway over the direction of rock music.

I wouldn't personally consider Rush overrated, but I would say their fans are all overly vocal about them.

Keep in mind just because a band is overrated doesn’t mean they suck

iron maiden sorry not sorry