ITT: shows we really wish hadn't been cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You feel it too, don't you?

>le continuous m night shamalan twist

>why didn't the britbongs watch it?
>they just didn't

And then Fincher peaced out when he didn't get the budget he wanted for the US version.

I was really hoping Ethan Suplee would play Arby

I'll never forgive HBO for this

Where is Jessica Hyde?

This show was ahead of its time, still don't why it got cancelled

I still listen to the god-tier soundtrack sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=SsJXfkOlCLw

Five years later and it might've had a chance as a Netflix/Amazon show.

Rome

That hasn't been officially canceled yet. I believe they are waiting for more time to pass for some reason.

>ensuring the extinction of every race on earth except for gypsies

Welp, there goes any possible hope for civilisation

...dont put the gas away yet

Nah, the latter half of S2 made it clear it had run its course, I enjoyed it a lot but sometimes, dead is better

Lmao that school shooting was brilliantly done.

just fuck everything.

I don't totally agree, there was still potential for more greatness, but I have to agree it seemed to be going in a sub-par direction. The fact that the same handful of people were the only ones involved in a supposedly global conspiracy made it seem like a soap opera, S1 felt much bigger and more sinister. But if it had meant even one more episode like S2E01 I really think it should have continued.

>that pause where you think Arby isn't going to shoot the kid
>he does it anyway

Great taste, my man.

Either they should have done all 3 seasons or finished it at the first. Leaving it between 2 finished arcs is just weird and unsatisfying.

They could have done a whole flashback series about young Arby and Jessica's father.

It was too pure for this world.

Just when shit was about to get real half the main character actors went and died and Trier never made a third season of The Kingdom. Fuck the King version.

That show and kill list made me love that actor he's fucking great.

Anything has potential, the likelihood it would have been realised is tiny though. Real best case scenario would have been to conclude it properly at the end of S2, stop dragging it out with cliffhangers, have things actually come to a head. The plan fails and we are left to make our own destiny or, despite everything, the plan goes ahead and we're 'saved' from ourselves.
They wanted to make another season because they lost the balls they had in S1 and didn't want to come down hard on a solution, a third season would have only exacerbated that.

british persona?

Where is Jessica Hyde?

Wasn't cancelled but only aired twice and cliffhanger.

FUCK!

Had to make me remember this, was a good ass crazy show, the MC is a better Joker than Leto ever will be.

This
Hannibal
Quary will probably get cancelled (Hope not)
Limitless was fun, had potential

Hannibal was cancelled? wtf i didn't know that

Obligatory

god I fucking miss this show

What is Lovejoy doing there?

lads the beeb cancelled house of fools. do they not like vic and bob?

i have a feeling quarry won't get renewed because no one is watching it. kind of sad, the finale was one of the best episodes of a show ive watched in years

This show almost filled the void LOST left when that show finished. Is there any shows you'd recommend that filled the void left since Utopia is cancelled.

looking for tinker

They've got a BBC sketch show commissioned apparently. Though I'm all for Bob being free to record episodes of Athletico Mince and make skits with Matt Berry.

the only problem with utopia is it blew it's entire load in the first season, there's so much stuff crammed into each episode and everything happens very fast.

i think the show runners expected it to get cancelled and didn't think they would get a second season.

This, and the OP.

Cool. I like Matt but he's no Bob.
Is Bob okay after his heart attack though? I was set to go to their live show last December but that fell through for obvious reasons.

They're back on your towards the end of November I think. With one of the all time greatest tour posters as well.

Bless those lads. Where would we be without them.

Sell it to me user

Testees was so fucking great. So sad comedy central canceled it