Who wants to fuck my gf, Sup Forums? She is 24 and likes the finger in the ass

Who wants to fuck my gf, Sup Forums? She is 24 and likes the finger in the ass.

She is the one on the extreme left.

Not sure which one your gf is, but yeah, I'd slam any of those 3.

Moar, post nudes

She's got pretty big tits. But she's not the skinniest girl so I know she's not for everyone.

God damnit lol

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!

Would smash
Wow she actually has gorgeous tits, more?

Does she ask for the finger in the ass? Or does she just let you do it?

She wants it, she's a big slut.

But does she specifically squeal "finger my asshole"? I need to know this

Seconded also need to know this. Also, more pics of her

Hell yeah! She says she'd want to fuck a black guy while me watching. That would also be awesome.

I can die happy now. Thank you

Holy shit please tell me you are planning on executing!
I am at so I can't but someone needs to get this done, need more nudes of her

Please, I need more, the sluttier the better! Not too big for me

I would love you two to fuck her while I'm watching and jerking off next to her... Then after you're done cumming inside her I'd like your cum drizzling outta her pussy.

Damn that's hot, would love to cuck you with her. Looks like she cam take a good pounding. Please post more, nudes preferred. Also, name for folder?

Her pussy is sweet as a summer pie.

I have an insatiable need to pound her till she screams

Her name starts with a K. ;)

She would love that. And I would like her to like that while you do it. And perhaps even suck your dick...

Dude quit teasing, looks like she has a tight puss

Bet she loves having all her holes stuffed at once

Oh she would like that. She's very introverted and reserved but a real slut in the sack. I would love to tie her and have a shit load of men fuck her one by one. Her face and big tits covered in cum by several strangers...

Need her full name. And need to see her sucking a dick or getting fucked

I would slap the shit out of those udders as I fucked her. She would be screaming for mercy as I pounded her fat ass as she was tied up. What a slut

hot as fuck

Tell me what would you do to her... Imagine her sucking your dick and giving a handjob in an empty public place. Then fucking in every position in a secluded place.

I can picture it woth her making eye contact the whole time, what a slut. Probably would need to ditch her panties cause they would be soaked and she would be commando. Hairy or shaven?

i want a blowjob from her and to fuck her tits and cum on her face

Oh yeah... Imagine fucking her on the beach. Being the slut she is. Swallowing your cum.

Would rip that top right off revealing those big titties

Imagine her holding two dicks there... Ready to milk it all out on her! While me, her cuck of a boyfriend, watches aside and doesn't do anything, ready to lick the cum of strangers off of her.

You really are a dumb cuck
Would love to shoot a massive load on her face/tits

Is she the middle one? If so alright.

Oh yeah... Call me a dumb cuck... I love that. I'm jacking off as I'm imagining you fucking the shit outta her while I'm watching on my hands and knees like a dog, waiting to get to lick your delicious cum out of her box!

I would pound her doggybstyle and stick the biggest blackest dildo I could find in her ass to really stretch her out

bump for cuck

Come on man, we desparately need nudes, or maybe more slutty stories?

Working on finding the bf now.

What about finding her?

Find her bf!

slam piggy thread!

bumpedi buu

wtf I know her from university

so what's her name?

Who is she? Name?

starts with a K

I know, I was there in the first thread and in the second, when her boyfriend tried to mitigate the damage. But we don't know her last name. Care to share it with us?

Yes please, tell us. Or a location

more

I would slam this piggy so hard