Are we the last East Asians?

Were the only one in East Asia that still read books right to left, too to bottom.

Everyone else is Westernization

the only one you know of

why do japanese see so highly of themselves

The Communist were the worst thing to ever happen to China, simplified is the death of 4000 years of independent East Asian civilization.

Yes. You are last chink. Every other East Asian evolved into a whitu. U will never be whitu like a Korean or Chinese

わしの横チンを舐め上げてくれや

Pic related: average Korean/Chinese

No

why not simplified?

Some publishers publish ancient poems and books in traditional chinese to help research.

>100 years ago a man in Hokkaido could write a letter to somebody in Hanoi and, without being able to speak each others language could still read the letter
>Whites and Jews have destroyed this

korean ≠ chinese

no they couldn't

the japanese court language did not evolve since the ming era

only learned mandarin could read anything they wrote

Obviously not if it was written in the vernacular baihua, but if it was written in Classical Chinese, then I think communication could still be plausible.

except very few people dealt with it on a daily basis

it would be one learned gentleman writing to another

Well, in the past only nobles and the elite knew how to read and write after all. Do you think a Chinese peasant would write to a Japanese one?

the point is the japanese peasant could not read or even speak what was on that paper
while the chinese peasant was only slightly illiterate

>1st to westernize in asia
>we… we're technorogicary advanced onry, no westernization (munches fried chicken, eats westernized curry and tempura aka yamato spirit east asian food and celebrates Christmas)
Just admit that japan is way too westernized to say shit about others, japanese is pioneer to do that before anyone else even cared to do so

looks like sideways arabic

NO

>calling a jap a chink
dumb fuckin burger

Is this your hand written 漢字?
cute

that's a very kawaii handwriting

Are you a kid?

Why did you highlight those words?

.this like write should we if wonder I

nah, i just got it from google
i am adult