What is it about a zombie apocalypse that makes people turn into evil villains?

What is it about a zombie apocalypse that makes people turn into evil villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LXeDVn4UajE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CLEANUP ON AISLE 6

youtu.be/LXeDVn4UajE

how can television even compete

>le humanity is only controlled by functioning society meme
>le people are evil when they can be meme

>What is it about a zombie apocalypse that makes people turn into evil villains?

Some people are just that way. The ZAP just lets them do their thing rather than become CEOs, politicians or get thrown in jail.

Absence of law enforcement and the readily available firearms.

they're just the only ones that survive that long

But it's true.

so you're saying the only reason people act good is because we have police and gun control?

Probably the rapes. Do you forget Abraham's backstory? I know you probably like rape but it happening to your family would set you off.

It's called shit writing

But Negan literally did nothing wrong.

Yes, but most people don't act good just because we have police and some gun control. There are still people who murder, rape and generally do whatever then fuck they want, even though we have police. Violence is in human nature, some people are just too dumb and get caught.

-you have nothing
-thirsty/hungry/weak/going to die
-other people have stuff
-you need stuff or you die
-you have weapon
-you can kill cos no law to stop you
-kill
-take stuff
-ur now surviving

But you can just ask them for a loan till payday

[Negan dies tonight]

Why is it always just a single area but not the world?

True. He did have four specials all to himself and he wasn't such a bad guy,despite abusing his wife.

That was horrible

>No food
>No water
>No consequences for doing whatever it takes to survive

its reassuring to know theres people on Sup Forums this weak, makes it easier for us alphas to survive if shit does indeed hit the fan

>Implying if shit went down you wouldn't jump on the chance to kill people you don't like just because you can

Your kind aren't welcome here.

i was replying to you in agreement, referring to the anons such as
who think we'd carry on living in peace and harmony

Oh, well then I'm a retard.

The story is focused on survivors and their exploits. You can do the walking dead with anyone, anywhere (fear the walking dead for example). The characters are what matter, it's the setting that creates conflict. Personally I'd love to see how a large society collapses into barbarism rather than a small group becoming a society. Like terminus, except a slow descent, not "guys attacked us and now we eat people"

Survival.

I genuinely believe I would continue to be kind in such a situation and have faith that others would be too.

What was survival about smashing Glenns head to pulp?

Because it's just a libertarian utopia plus zombies

If that were true society would have never developed in the first place.

It was retaliation. I think Negan was way too kind by ONLY killing Abraham and Glen

The law isn't what stops you

There are still consequences you dense fuck.

Yeah yeah its the consequences, but you get what I mean

Nod an argumenn :DDD

Normal people don't do bad things because they're not dicks

Im an edgy memester like everyone else in this thread but people who are cynical about human nature are just outright retarded and ignorant. The countless studies of humans, soldiers etc shows that humans just arent cruel by nature, we are like the other animals.

If a stag wins a fight with another stag, it doesnt then murder its weakened opponent and wear his skin because theres no point, humans are the same.

It's like the groups forming in the show, society didn't happen overnight, tribes fought and died to defend each other until multiple tribes united and became a force so powerful that it benefits the outsiders to join.

If you think of a game like DayZ, where it devolved into assholes shooting first before contact as a basic rule it makes sense. You would rather kill to ensure you/your group stay alive.

Thats not the point. This is a "I survive or he survives" situation. You can't seriously tell me that you wouldn't steal/kill if you absolutely had to and there were no consequences to your actions just because you dont want to be a dick

Suptv streaming it as usual, google it so I don't get banned

>not saving it as gadson