Fucking YouTube. First they ban him from streaming then they completely terminate his channel. Press F to pay respects

Fucking YouTube. First they ban him from streaming then they completely terminate his channel. Press F to pay respects.

The fuck is this faggot?

No way! Love LA beast

He terminated it himself.

Check his channel. All of it gone.

random attention whore probably, face looks like it.

F

I don't believe it.

WHAT THE FUUUCK

fucking YouTube I wanted to rewatch some of this shit sometime

FUUUUUUUUCK Im beyond pissed, I literally dont give a flying fuck about YouTube, the only creator I ever followed was the LA Beasts videos/livestreams

Even the Fucking classic. All that creative original content. For Fucking nothing. I honestly feel bad for faggot who never experienced this true beast.

Kevin better have backups of most of the videos to reupload somewhere maybe for fans

seems like he hasnt responded to the account termination on Twitter yet

Calm down, he'll be back, he'll file a dispute with them, it is probably just some bug with the algorithm

I haven't found anyone even acknowledging it so I made this thread.

Also nice quads

I sure damn hope so, I hope account termination is reversable too

That was a lot of videos.

nice quads.

F, loved the beast! Except his unmotivated live streams of course. They had zero entertainment value. Basically just a cash grab. But the rest of his channel was golden. Especially the vids where he shat on shoenice.

still had the YT channel page open in browser

I thought the livestreams were pretty alright, but he did have a tendency to repeat himself a bunch. though you are entitled to your own opinion, fair enough

F. thats my nigga, HOW DARE THEY?! GODDAMN JEWTUBE!!!

He responded 9 secs ago, mate.

Okay theres a post on his Twitter, seems like he is fighting the bullshit termination

why did his channel get terminated? the only video i know if this guy is where he drank the 30 year old crystal pepsi and puked

Finally

who dis

Oh my god. It's the satanic faggot.

name nigger

He talked about having sexual fantasies about minors in one of his live streams.

sure thing faggot, I watched almost all the livestreams and havent heard anything like that

welp he's fucked

When

fuck off Shoenice

>mfw
NOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK
FFFFFFF

Time for a real job, beastlet.

My go to Youtubers were elpresador and la beast. If elpresador ever gets terminated. I will personally behead the Jew Niggers at YouTube.

WTF!!

JewTube faggots

anyone know why it happened?

Apparently you could see la Beasts computer screen in a live stream, and he had a desktop background that portrayed a bunch of naked teen boys. Also, when he turned, there was a man laying naked in his couch, and la Beast basically sounded really high on something.

nice triple dubs

lmao, just this pic alone made me laugh. gunga

Sounds fake as fuck. Damn if it's true, though.

i was literally just looking for his videos and found out rip f

youtube have been absolute assholes lately. first they demonitized everyone, so everyone stated having to be e-beggars and take donations to keep going. then they start randomly not allowing live streams. now they're nuking entire channels? fuck youtube.

someone else needs to step up and be the next thing. youtube can go to hell.

I saw it too, funny as shit, but sad that youtube is so anal about it.

His channel is back! Thank heavens!!!!

it's all because of advertising. it was a great platform before it started trying to turn into regular fucking tv, which is exactly why people went to it in the first place, because it wasn't fucking tv.

Fake. Main channel still up.

It just came up, you pole smoker!

ya but i think youtube is just being cheap. making any excuse to not pay people for their content. and now all this 'you can't stream anymore' shit i'm seeing. there's been a few other channels that got hit like that. i think they're just trying to be cheap with the bandwidth.