Back by popular demand, one of my sisters who I fucked when we were growing up. AMA I guess?

Back by popular demand, one of my sisters who I fucked when we were growing up. AMA I guess?

what the fuck

you must be new to /b. Get out if you aren't interested.

Proof?

proof?

How old were the two of you at the time?

I mean why not start with basic details?
Your age, her age, how many times, who initiated.
Maybe just a full green text

how old when 1st fucked her, either of you virgins? how did it come about? lastly....moar pics

Who has proof? It started when I was 13 and she was 10

pics, proof + greentext

Everything on Sup Forums is fake and gay.
Nothing ever happens
I DON'T CARE, entertain me

Fucked my sister when we were both adults. Thought it was great at the time, but it ultimately ruined our future as bro and sis. Regrets in hindsight.

Calm down I'm just looking to masturbate

Here's another pic. I've always been impressed by her curves being a small girl. Her thigh gap is one of my favorite things about her
We were both virgins. We were still taking baths together. Sometimes with her, sometimes with my other sister. I remember the day when I was suddenly very aware of her being naked. We bathed as usual, but I started getting boners as soon as I knew we'd be bathing together. She though I just got that way as part of cleaning myself

So when did she realize that it meant you were turned on and did she immediately connect that to herself?

she actually reminds me of a girl i see around, and i'd love to nail her too, hot girl. fapping to her.

How old is she in these pictures, by the way?

get to the part where you fuck her butt or im leaving

And then I fucked her in the butt

columnsfag?

/thread

I told her that I needed to help her clean herself because she was getting dirtier now as she was getting older. At first I'd just rub her chest and pussy with soap. After a few baths that wasn't doing it for me anymore. I came up with the idea to tell her that my cock was a cleaning device. I fucked her until I came which took all of a few seconds the first time. The look on her face has stayed with me. She was disgusted. I told her my cum was the cleaning soap. She actually thanked me. I did panic afterward, but kept doing it. I couldn't resist

has she fucked many other guys since? get jealous? still fuck her?
keep going with the pics

This is my other sister who I fucked only twice
18+ in all these pics
I'm sure she's hot too.
When I started masturbating. Of course my friends all talked about it so I gave it a try.
no I don;t think she's fucked anyone else. Stopped fucking her when I was 14

She ever end up getting you out? How old we talking??

getting me out?

she is, works in a petrol/gas station and when i talk to her, which is often, she chats a lot but goes a bit red faced as if shy, which makes me want her more

How old are you know?
If you were to go to one of your sisters now and ask for a blowjob, would you get one?

what made you stop? do you wanna start again?

Sounds like my sister. Very shy girl

Have you talked about it much since you stopped, does she realize you pretty much abused her (not judging you btw)?

it's so irresistable, and i love it, and she's so damned cute

My parents finally realized it was time to bathe separately after one of my sister's hit puberty.
22. No way would it work now. It's definitely over. They hated it then. They just knew they needed to get clean and I was "helping" them
That's what I had, except she was naked, naive, and in the bath with me

Have you considered paying for her therapy because the poor bitch is going to need it to ever have a normal life.

Did you ever cum inside either sister?

Check out how much space is between her legs. Even young I was impressed

Do you feel better about yourself coming on /b and being on your high horse?

Everytime. Which got scary as they got close to puberty

Any nudes?

Truth hurts brah

OP thoughts?

I wish. I was too afraid at the time and phone cameras were shit to non-existent. When they got older I did sneak into their room and cum in their panties, then hide and watch them put the panties on from the closet. That was a thrill too

no
no

I suck my cousins cock

have you talked about it with either of your sisters since?

I can understand fucking them but beta shit like this seems weird/creepy. Strange to think about

no it seems like an unspoken thing.

More pics?

>▶
do you feel any guilt or regret?

It's all I could do at that point. And I have to say, fucking them was much worse from a creepy standpoint and I'm the one who did it
of which?

Fake and gay

Younger

Sometimes, yes. I was young and didn't realize how wrong it was until later

Things That Never Happened: The Thread

butthurt jealous guy on high horse: The Post

younger pics of which?

The younger sister I mean, anymore pics?

what are you and your sisters doing now in life?

outside of the scope of this thread.

>AMA

AMA about this topic is implied dipshit. Ask me my SS# and of course I won't give you that

Straight hair suits her

I agree. Are you the guy fapping to her?

Keep posting pics, more skin?