Nevar fergettt

nevar fergettt

Other urls found in this thread:

mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So no one saved the video???

So, where is the video user

I was the "Pretty sure that pupper has been trained for a while" guy.
Never seen shit like that before and I've been here since 2005.

The videos were in a megalink but kids went summer as fuck and refused to click on the link.

What the actuakl fuck

anyone save the pics

>The state of Sup Forums
Moar pics?

Unsure if there are more pics, he only posted two.
I checked the megalink but didn't download anything, seemed to be around 5 videos, one of them being like 5 minutes long or so.

All of 'em being fisting or using 4 fingers on the pupper. Shit was pretty wack I tell ya hwat.

postem bro

I wonder if someone managed to snag that megalink so someone could atleast download and check the files.

Didn't save the pics my dude.

What the fuck I saw the thread several times in the catalog but I didn't click becauase I thought it is a ylyl shit

Nah it was pretty legit OC pupper fisting.

bummer but checked

I looked at the vids. Made me feel sick tbh

hey, why are you asking about this

You downloaded them?
I almost thought there'd be some sort of fucked up malware since you almost never see any OC on here anymore.

Yeah you can use Mega to zip all the files in the folder and download them. I deleted it after checking a couple.

If you have ever trodden in dog shit you can image what the smell of a dogs asshole would be like. Getting it on your hands...I dread to think how fucking hard it would be ro remove the stench.

Why the fuck would you like to download it you sick fucks?

I am not saying I wouldn't watch it here as a webmm, but I certainly wouldn't download it.

Curiosity is a wonderful thing

Cool, thanks for taking the plunge I guess?

I'm just glad to hear it was actual OC.
Even if it was fucked up.

It is not that bad. Once my doggo shit himself on the street and I forgot to take the shit bag with me. Fucking faggot policeman made me to clean it and hold the shit with my hands, but I cleaned my hand once and it was over.

>Blaming the policeman when youre at fault

top zozzle

How fucked up do you have to be to even get the idea to train your dog to the point where you can fit your entire fist in his ass?

Why is the dog okay with it?
He doesn't even look pissed or anything.

I have so many questions.

Doggo would have been in pain at first. Like faggots taking a dick for the first time. Constrant lubrication and stretching widens it. But dogoo would have suffered to get to this point. Master over doggoo leads to them accepting any cruelty. This is pretty fucked up.

Yeah I never said it wasn't fucked up.
I just don't understand like.. just why.

>Never seen shit like that before
>I've been here since 2005
Yeah no faggot kys

you didnt get this from me
mega nz/#F!VZJhgRYT!wsim8Et3UtayKDNhp7X55g

Summer starting already eh?

>Never seen shit like that before and I've been here since 2005.
yes, in Sup Forums nobody ever posted motherless links (before the purge).

because that is how things get erased from the internet
when you don't save shit and just watch it on some website, shit gets taken down and then you spend the next 5 years asking anons if they have the image of the guy doing the thing, and everyone says no and it becomes forgotten and lost to time
you need to save and spread so the information and material never disappears from the internets

To dogs getting fisted?
Not to my knowledge. Never seen a dog getting fully fisted.

Seen plenty of dogs getting raped, flayed, fucked, killed via powerdrill through their ass etc from Sup Forums links, but never seen one getting fisted.

But I can't really help with your apparent autism, kid.

>Doggo would have been in pain at first. Like faggots taking a dick for the first time. Constrant lubrication and stretching widens it. But dogoo would have suffered to get to this point. Master over doggoo leads to them accepting any cruelty. This is pretty fucked up.
lies, I could stretch your anus to fit a watermelon in your nigger ass and you wouldn't even feel it.

you try way to hard

Fucking kids need to get the fuck out of here already.

>le 15 years old edgy self proclaimed oldfag

Holy guacamolee

Why do all the kids have this fucked up "no true scotsman" mentality when they started coming here in fucking 2015?
Like what the actual fuck, we need the plague back.

Well, I guess there's no unseeing this

I thought I was going to get a ylyl thread, or memorable threads of Sup Forums...

Not this, whatever this holocaust of a thread is. Was not prepared for this insanity.