archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Gerald. How goes it?

Greetings Mer user.
it goes.. OK.

if your favorite color made a sound, what smell would it feel like.

moist ocean air

sensational.

closet furfag here. have you tell your friends that you are a furry? how did they react?

>yesterday at end of workday
>case of juice with an unusual texture
>my fingertips glide across the surface of the plastic feeling every tiny smooth bump
>i fall into a deep thought about what kind of process would make such nice subtle bumps all across the plastic.
>coworker walks up, sees my hand caressing the amazing texture and sensually appreciating the tactile feedback.
>"user, what the fuck?"
>think fast
>i reply, "It's okay, i am the juice masseuse."

Kek, decent story 7/10

>i am the juice masseuse
Nice

10/10

Do guys like being called, "daddy" during sex?

I've never had sex, but no. I like to call women mommy like the fag I am.

What about pegging?

Love it. I wish herms were real, girls are best with dicks.

GTFO back to /trash/ ponyfag

But you're virgin.

you just cant beat a nice bent over pussy and ass shot

Well technically speaking I'm not. But it depends on who you ask.

nigga have you fucked or not

I have, but not a human girl.

nigga if you fucked an animal i wear to god

T H I C C N E S S

HUERGADURR

I don't see anything wrong with it. If the animal enjoys it and no one is getting hurt then there's no problem. But that's beside the point. I personally wouldn't call myself a virgin.

why the hell would you fuck an animal

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Because they're nice and sweet and loving and enjoy sex too.

theres many things wrong with it, first of all its technically animal abuse, second of all its pretty fucking illegal, third of all youre a menace to society

only monkeys and dolphins enjoy sex tho user

>technically animal abuse
>pretty fucking illegal
where did you get that from?

This guy gets all the pussy

Blah blah conjecture "I don't want to want to look at things rationally". Whatever, I don't care what you think.

Incorrect. Any animal that has an estrous cycle, which is all of them, enjoy sex. Why? Because it's pleasurable. Not hard to understand really.

I never claimed I did, but I don't care regardless. I'm not about "getting pussy". I just want love, and dogs have proven to express love.

It was a pun.

i got it from the fact that it mistreatment of an animal, and animal abuse is a criminal offense

how is that not rational user

You can love an animal without having to fuck it in the ass

>mistreatment of an animal
What mistreatment?

Because I would never abuse an animal, and love them and care for them far more than most people. That right there should be enough, but it's obvious everyone who claims it's abuse or they can't consent is objectively wrong and don't understand animal behavior. Animals act on instant, and if they don't want to be touched then you will not touch them, period. If they're okay with it then they will let you. I don't know why people like to over complicate and treat it like it's something it isn't. Mother nature doesn't give a fuck about "morality". Animal wants sex? Animal gets sex. Pretty simple.

That's true, but what if it's a bitch in heat who is literally begging for it and won't stop whining and howling?

youre
fucking
an
animal
fuck
you
mean
what
mistreatment

Okay, explain why it's mistreating them.

nigga if its a bitch in heat you leave it alone, youre the type of nigga who sat alone at lunch in high school and contemplated shooting the place up because everyone called you weird for literally fucking animals

animals werent domesticated to be your little fuck toy, if they were it would be socially acceptable to fuck animals you absolute autist

Why? She wants to get fucked desperately, and is suffering because she can't get it. I can easily argue it's actually mistreating them to NOT fuck them because they're uncomfortable and not getting what they want.

Great job throwing around insults. Animals were domesticated to help humans. If you think sex wasn't a part of it and humans haven't been fucking dogs since they started following them for food then you're completely wrong. Again, dogs have proven to express love exactly the same way a human does. Would you not want to have sex with a woman you love?

Nightcore

today i mistreated a chicken. or part of a chicken...err chickens...idk.
it was tasty.

nigga she isnt suffering from it, she just knows that if she doesnt get impregnated then she wont do her part in carrying on the population, so she use attention seeking tacics to get OTHER DOGS attention

So you fucked a dog then?
I'd assume dog pussy feels amazing, until it drains you dry and suddenly you realize you're balls deep in a hairy animal.

>If you think sex wasn't a part of it and humans haven't been fucking dogs since they started following them for food then you're completely wrong.
oh so just because some fucking onion in the 1800s fucked a dog that means that you should do it too, nigga just buy a fleshlight

that's what I feel after cumming from a guy unloading in my ass

Why are there 2 threads?
Oh.. probably because this one is cancer.

How can I get int/int to give me a double in C++?

That's the reason I won't mind playing with a dildo, but will not go out and find a real guy

So when you're horny as fuck around people and uncomfortable and really want to masturbate but can't, how do you feel? Doesn't feel good, does it? You have intrusive thoughts than won't go away because you want to fuck, and you dick needs to be touched. It's the same way with animals.

It does feel amazing. I don't think bad of it when I'm done either. Nothing wrong with it, so no reason to feel bad.

Except we've been doing it for, what, 50,000 years? What about all the Egyptians and their hybrid gods and idols? Think they didn't fuck those dogs to get inspiration for Anubis? It's been going on since the dawn of humanity whether you want to accept it or not.

>I disagree with something therefore it's cancer
No, you're cancer 8bit. If you have something to say then just say it, and don't beat around the bush because you're afraid to speak up. But I don't care what you have to say anyway.

Cast one of the ints.

then wait to cum

if its nothing to be ashamed of then, go ahead and tell all your closest friend and family that you fuck animals, im sure theyll be thrilled to hear how its not ok since some fucktard egyptian did it 50,000 years ago

HEY.. LESS FUCKING BULLSHIT. MORE POSTING, YOU FUCKIGN GAY ASS NIGGER SHIT EATING CHINK DICK SUCKERS

My closest friends already know. They don't entirely agree with it, but we don't have to agree on everything. I don't care about everyone else's opinions and conjecture. It won't stop me because I love animals, and fuck everyone that says it's wrong. They're the ones that are wrong because they're stupid and just throw around hate because of something they don't understand. They're ignorant and refuse to listen to people and think rationally and for themselves, just like you.

You still gotta deal with the fact that you just came from an actual guy pounding your ass

they arent ignorant, theyre just normal, no normal person looks at an actual real animal and just instantly wants to fuck it

>loving animals isnt wrong
jesus christ you're a degenerate
beastiality isnt okay.
faggot.