Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnmerro1/status/862760598458814464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit thread

this

>Augsburg, Freiburg, Wolfsburg
>Hamborg

hamborg is a danish city. the other ones aren't

This. Hamborg is the common spelling here, like Flensborg. Augsburg and Freiburg don't concern us at all.

Some of the better Danish provincial cities end in -borg.
Svendborg, Nyborg, Sönderborg, Kalundborg are all worth a visit if one was to do a road trip outside of Copenhagen and Århus.
Aalborg is the biggest of them, but I dislike the city despite never visiting it.

>mfw hamburger stay up

thanks

pretty cringeworthy desu

So who's going to be Tuchels sucessor? It would be pretty strange if they're firing Tuchel because of his "complicated" character and hire someone like Favre instead.

Honigstein did a pretty funny tweet about Favre the other day:
Ich hab gehört, Favre ist super unkompliziert, besonders bei Transfers. Trinkt auch gerne ein Pils mit Vereinsführung und Fans. Kumpeltyp.

Anything with "Typ" just gets to me. I don't know why I find it so funny

>tipsymark

WHAT?

heh?

Tomorrow is a holiday (Store Bededag) and my I have my parents' house until Sunday evening while they're in the der Harz.

What is it

What's so funny about "Typ"?

>Store Bededag
do you mean "bus and bed day"?

Dolberg scored for Ajax again tonight. Seriously he needs to move on already this summer

I think it's one of those things where you probably need to speak Danish to get it. I'm not even sure I really get it, it just sounds super funny when you put a word in front of it.

It means Great Prayer Day. Back in the day we had so many religious holidays, the king decided to merge a bunch to up productivity and thus Store Bededag was born. It's tradition to eat wheat (hvede) buns the night before (tonight) so some people call it Store Hvededag (lol).

lmao

dolberg loses the ball too often
a move to an elite club would be career poison

Depends what we mean by elite club. I'm just thinking about what happened to Fischer and Boilesen who both should have left Ajax at least a season earlier than they did.
Dolberg is certaunly not good enough to lead the front in the PL or at a top Bundesliga club, but why shouldn't he be able to win a starting position at Milan or the equivalent.
The Dutch league really is too weak for a big talent to stay more than one season.

i find "typ" pretty funny too even though we also use "tyyppi"

Tyyppi is hilarious.

Did I ever tell you I once spent an hour listening to the Finnish ECJ judge read a judgement in German but with the Finnish stacatto accent. It sounded like he literally just read the German text phonetically without understanding it in his Finnish accent.

He's only 19, so it wouldn't hurt him stay one or two more years at Ajax.

I don't know, man. I just think the Eredivisie is even worse than most people think, even today when most people don't rate it.
Nicolai Jorgensen is the top scorer! He's good, but like he wasn't the top scorer in Superligaen while playing for a team that was waaaaaay more dominant than Feyenoord.
I'd rather watch Dolberg play for Fiorentina or Frankfurt or Malaga next season than Ajax.

should I watch the rest of the el game?

Oh and it's fine for most players to stay a season or two at a place like Ajax, but for my money Dolberg is so good that he would easily take the step up immediately if he went to a bigger league this summer.
He's 19 after all, not 16-17.

No

the only thing worse than a finnish person speaking english is a swedish person speaking english, they all have the same horrible thick accent that gets so annoying after listening to it for a while

Listening to "jazz music".

Yes. I think your own accent will always in some way sound the worst to you, but I probably agree that Swedish objectively is worse than the other Nordic languages in English.

what is "jazz music"?

Jazz music, but I'm not choosing songs or albums, I'm listening to a podcast with musician Mikael Simpson and a notable Danish former jazz critic where they talk about jazz and play theor favourite tracks.

I do love Sweden an awful lot though

STOP drinking

I don't have to drink to love Sweden (Broderlandet)

cringe overload

your hate is well documented in /bundes/

very nice

Haha that's pretty bad

finally, you used it

>drunkmark
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

see

That's not me. I sometimes (rarely) post in /cyc/ and sometimes I post in match threads featuring German clubs, but I'd never post in a thread like that.

so wheres badstuber gonna go now m8s?

back to Bayern I gues...

Brondby

i meant the transparent OP

>mrunkdark

ugh

denmark

post feet

post hands then

I think we're done here

not until i say so

*waits for thread to die*

Watch this while you wait
twitter.com/johnmerro1/status/862760598458814464

that wasn't intentional.

Hahaha

good night

Good night

watching messi play russian roulette in the deer hunter rn

good night

One of those films that's really good when you think about it but way too long when you watch it.

yeah especially the marriage part

Ya
But a great film none the less. It's been ages since I last watched it and I've been thinking of doing it again for some time.