USA

USA
>their favorite sport is literally a minigame in everyone else favorite sport

What

biking is better than djemba djemba, especially hypotenuse in bath

oh shit i got it, and its true

From an association football fan perspective, gridiron football is but a succession of set plays.

>divegrass
>tie games are decided in a mario party minigame

some* ties are decided by a 30 minutes extratime plus a nerve grinding, balls of steel, skill trial

With so many different rules

/thread

aka a mario party minigame

what's the ceiling for the US men's team next year? I'm seeing them in about a month and the world cup is the only time I pay attention to divegrass.

Please point to me the Mario Party version where you can play a football shoot out.

shut the fuck up you fucking frog

fuck off nigger

Since when is it "the more annoying, punctilious and little known rules, the better"?
ditto *elegible receiver* rule, could you imagine that in association football?

>handegg
>tie games are decided by a coin toss

To be honest and more serious, football managers could take ideas from american football coaches, because they are literally the masters of set plays. Ofc it would only slightly improve their overall tactics, but a marginal gain is what it makes the difference between a good team vs. a great team.

C O I N T O S S
O
I
N
T
O
S
S

youd know this because you steal all the coins even before they reach the ground.

>niggeregg
>commercials
>4 minutes of actual play

nothanks.png

You must be so cool believing yuro memes about football. I bet you call black people niggers to their face Instead of only on some website they never get on

Mario Party 4

USA game perfect blend of strategy, physicality and player skill

You're going all out

how is teaching the 4th grade going?

>strategy
oh that's why players stop every 11 seconds to get ordered by the coach? they can't do shit without him, literally no improvisation, players just execute a program. "strategy"

>physicality
yeah screw small (under 190 cm) people. this sport can only be played by 5% of population

>player skill
did you know that only 4 players in a team were allowed to be skilled? QB + his WRs. The rest don't need to be skilled, his bodyguards are just fast sumos, the defense is only made of more fast sumos, and you have the lanky RBs who just run fast. dat "skill"

friendly reminder that every nippon poster is a weeb american

Knockout phase, maybe the quarters with a good draw or lucky win.

Truly the thinking man's game

>no queens
Americans and chess ...

we're not faggots. Why would we have one on a chess board?

COIN TOSS

Embarrassing.

>tfw you love both football and yankrugby and are tired of the opposing fans mocking each other