Is heroin overdose the most painless way to die and the most sure one while at it...

is heroin overdose the most painless way to die and the most sure one while at it? will one wake up if he were to shoot up like 200mg of heroin up his sleeve?

That shit is not painless, you will suffer from terrible sickness for a while before that kills you

Doesnt it literally knock you out and stop you from breathing tho? how do you feel pain while in this state or am i wrong?

from what I know there are a few stages of heroin doses.
1 - underdose = nothing
2 - proper dose = good times
3 - overdose = pain and suffering
4 - big OD = death

If you wanna risk bypassing all the way to stage 4, go ahead, but I would not recommend it

my mom poured 9 grams of heroin in a soda bottle at the local park, sat at a bench and popped sleeping pills, rinsing them down with the "soda".

An old couple found her in a bush, their dog had noticed something.

She's still alive.

this is a lie

Just a gun you stupid faggot.
heres a little guide since youre so stupid.

Get 300 dollars
Go to walmart
Buy a shotgun
Put it under chin
Pull the trigger

gg no pain either

No its not painful at all, you feel amazing and then you just fall asleep and not wake up, unless those Narcan fags shot that shit up youre nose. That stuff should be illegal, then more idiot retard heroin thieves will die lol.

Your mom is fucking stupid dude. She shouldn't have bred, and you shouldn't breed either. I don't even know you but I'm sure you're stupid as shit too.

i wonder what it would be like, i mean, you have to be at least semi concious for a couple seconds afterwards, half a brain is still half a brain ya know, i want to know

what if theres no1 to find or worry bout said person for a week or two, will he pass away in a day of clear overdose?

You should meet my dad, im suprisingly not that stupid and have no plans of spreading my shitty junkie genetics.

Do you ever remember falling asleep?

so basically if u want to die heroin is the way to go extremely high doses, going to keep this in mind if i ever get tired of living.

I believe eating a good amount of benzos and letting that kick in before shooting a massive dose of heroin will increase chances of death

Don't listen to any of these fucks, the only painless way to go is with the gas

Shotgun under chin? Big no. That's a lot of mess for somebody to clean, not to mention your parents and ex gf won't be able to grieve next to your casket.

The best way I bet is to just drown, in your pool or a bathtub so at least you style on dem haters ever after you're dead in a casket with a bitchin three piece suite on.

Shotgun under chin? Big no. That's a lot of mess for somebody to clean, not to mention your parents and ex gf won't be able to grieve next to your casket.

The best way I bet is to just drown, in your pool or a bathtub so at least you style on dem haters ever after you're dead in a casket with a bitchin three piece suite on.

Missing bleach+clorine is absolutely painless, the vapors go straight up your nose and you go to sleep.

Might feel a slight burn for MAYBE 5 seconds but compared to the agony of other deaths it's great. You'll be dead in twenty seconds.

do you mean bleach + ammonia?

this is just untrue. take it from me op, ive overdosed many times and it only sucks when you come back. have had buddys die from od's and i know for a fact they didnt feel shit.

there is no "pain and suffering" to oding, its literally just being too high, which feels great. thats what nodding out is. fucking retard you and all you mom drug fags get off this fucking thread if youre gonna spread your false faggot bullshit.

fentanyl is more effective

110 kV would be enough.
Or may be 10 kV

Is this true? I'm interested

Samefag

Heroin death isnt very nice. Physically, it will be okay. Mentally, it's going to be the worst nightmare. Drug poisonings arent funny, and if you survive, there will be a lot more of mental problems, already saw that on a couple friends. If you are an asshole and dont care about other people, shoot yourself. Choose something that makes big holes, like 12 gauge buckshot. Dont use birdshot and dont place it under your chin, you could survive that and that's also not very nice. Put it in your mouth and check the angle of the barrel, you dont want your face to get blown of. If you care about other people, gas or neck yourself. Gassing yourself will result in a lot of panic, unless your on heroin and alcohol. Taking a rope is a good way too, just make sure you fall far enough downwards to break your neck. Thats what most people die by hanging themselfes, not by lack of oxygen. If its not breaking your neck instantly, you will hang there for about 2 minutes while concious, then theres no more oxygen in your brain and you will pass out, then die.

> be me
> no depression, no thoughts about suicide
> why do i know that kind of stuff?
-> nevermind, i go to sleep.

>mustard gas
>painless
pick one
also LOL at
>mixing bleach with chlorine (aka diluted bleach)

retard alert

anyway OP, my friend OD'd on heroin, he was in heaven but stopped breathing IRL, if it wasnt for
his junkie friends to slap him out, he'd die in his bliss. but it's better to have some tolerance first so
you don't puke or take anti sick meds beforehand