Russia is behind the "Faggotisation" of the Western World - I have PROOF

I have finally figured out the root of all the degeneracy and where it is coming from.

You were partially right, it is the plan of the JEWS, but that stronghold lays deep in the roots of Russian soil.

Did you know that Russia is a Federation of 23 republics (since it's a multiethnic country:finns, slavs, tatars etc - the rest are oblast)

There is an oblast called "Jewish Autonomous Oblast" in the far east of Russia (great place to operate, isn't it)

Here is the amazing part... have you seen their national flag? Well you should...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast.svg

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

MFW

Holy shit

>By 2010, according to data provided by the Russian Census Bureau, there were only 1,628 people of Jewish descent remaining in the JAO (1% of the total population), while ethnic Russians made up 92.7% of the JAO population.

are you telling me yuri was right??

[subversion intensifies]

>16% Jewish
>top kek, is kike frost resistance as bad as fire resistance?

My feel when fucking fags and mentally ill people stole and distorted the light symbol of the rainbow.

You're not tricking us Ivan!

Holly molly, I guess I am a #CruzMissile now

kek

The rainbow flag is legitimatelly a Christian symbol. It's the sign of the Noachide Alliance, which is symbol of the Christian Alliance. Jewsh have perverted it by turning it into a homosexual symbol.

which came from sumeria, and was related to ziusudra (noah) seeing the rainbow for the first time in his life when the permanent cloud cover (the iron dome/firmament) parted and uncovered the sky and the sun, after the greenhouse effect on earth was disrupted.

all happened after enlil, the evil one decided to wipe out all humanity and enki, humanity's creator saved one man and his family because he got notified by the "father of beginning" to do so.

Dunno that's sounds heretic bro. But whatever it's fine. The thing is that jews are bad and rainbows are ok.

Holy fucking shit hear me on this one. According to the bible, the rainbow is the symbol of the agreement of god with noah which god promised to noah that he will not flood the world again.

Gays are literally using and showing off the symbol of god's promise with noah like they are making fun of god.

catholicism is enlil worship. enlil is el, or jehovah in new clothes. the less evil guy, enki became a serpent, while the more evil guy, enlil became the god.

israel came out of sumeria (abraham was a sumerian high priest, he went out of a sumerian city of ur), which makes judaism a babylonian religion (babylon continued sumerian traditions and mythos), and by association all abrahamic religions are mystery babylon.

but yeah i agree, jews are bad.

they are the synagogue of satan and their father god (el, the canaanite golden calf god) is the devil. jesus himself said so.

if jews/judeans are a corruption of the name of edomites/canaanites, it fits with how the bible said to wipe them out with no mercy. it failed, and our current jew problems are all because canaanite jews and their false god, the father of lies, el (elohim) corrupted and subverted all of us.

the rainbow is both a display of the light spectrum (lower and higher light wavelengths, with lower light vibrations like red being representive of bad stuff, and higher ones like blue, ultraviolet and eventually invisible colors of the heavenly realms), and a symbol.

No Catholics worship Jesus Christ, not enlilo or faggotil or whatever. Off with your /x/ tier crap. Many Biblial leyends and myth are based and true facts, false gods, bad and good angels, messengers, devils... We don't know everyhing but that's just archeological conspirationism. I'm not denying it's not an interesting topic but don't tell me who the Catholic Church worships or off to the pyre with protestancucks. Kthx.

that what you get for destroying ussr
but jao have nothing to do with it
interesting fact: airport of capital city of jewish autonomous oblast' have direct flight to tel-aviv

stop drinking the mystery school kool aid

it's just another version of Noe

I wasn't try to imply there aren't many versions of the story of Noah. Just that I don't care about enki o cuckil o whatever summerian divinity nor I think its relevant for Christianity. But whatever, the point is that the rainbow is a noachide thus christian symbol not a faggot gay shit and we should reclaim it.

enlil is jehovah (el shaddai, the wrathful god of old testament), the false canaanite god.

when you say stuff like cuckil, it's equal to saying cuckovah or cuckohim since they're one and the same being.

jesus called him the devil, but through jewish subversion he became jesus's father, replacing the god of love jesus preached, who is also the god eastern religions speak of with one of submission and fear.

it simply comes down to this:
if the god is one of love and freedom, he's the true one.
if the god is one of wrath, fear and submission, he's the devil. (if it preaches fear of god = it's satan's message. one who demands fear is the devil incarnate)

jesus came as a messenger and a preacher, not as a prince or a warlord. the one who will come next (warmonger from the skies) will not be jesus's second coming, but satan's exile after losing the war in heaven and falling to earth.

but the bible will deceive everyone but the very elect, convincing them "omg jesus came back", giving their souls to the devil, who has deceived the whole world.

if you really believe the jews wouldn't subvert christian texts back then as they're doing now you're a fool.

and you stop being a good goy and start looking past the literal mind of a cattle. when jews call people goyim, they mean this. idiots who can't see through deceptions and always take things literally, proving their minds are those of infants who need to be directed and controlled.

>Idiots who can't see through deceptions and always take things literally, proving their minds are those of infants who need to be directed and controlled.

Now this guy knows what's up.