It's NOT ok to ask a trnsgender woman about her genitals, so don't do it

It's NOT ok to ask a trnsgender woman about her genitals, so don't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIjKijhv1OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because if they have a dick then they're not a girl you bimbo

>Ask a genuine question about ones genitals
>Transphobia

It's him not her

They are if they're wearing a dress.

You wouldn't ask people to know everything about you

so why would you expect them to know what you think your gender is?

If they look like a girl I won’t even think about calling them “her”. If they look like a boy with makeup and long hair, I’ll call them “dude”. If you pass you earn it but otherwise I’m not going to entertain your delusion.

If they look like a guy I'll call it a him. If it looks like a girl I'll call it a her untill more evidence appears

I mean...it's just kinda rude to ask anyone about their genitals you're not trying to fuck or be fucked by

Bitch can refuse to answer if so triggered.

this is the correct answer

Be a hero, it's not too late.

Well we didn't have to back in the day. Either it was a female or a male. Not this "I'm a guy but I'm gonna do everything I can to look like a girl" or making up words because you wanna be differentm

I agreed with what OP's image said. And then I realized whoever made it probably thinks there are like 64 genders or some shit like that.

Wouldn't ask or care

Pass or not, it's impossible to change ones gender. I guess it would be natural to refer to someone who looks like a woman that way, but it would still be biologically incorrect.

Although i guess they're not really male anymore either if they pumped themselves full of roids and hormones, but they certainly are not female.

>Kill all transgender people
>no more transphobia

>not asking about genitals
>get dating
>get to sexy times
>see dick
>beat that faggot up

i think it is better to ask these things, for all parties considered

I’m only asking because I’d rather buttfuck and watch the shenis bounce around than put my cock in an inverted fleshpocket of scar tissue.

But if we date for 3 weeks and then I suddenly find out she has a penis, I'm going to leave.

I agree, but if they’re a hybrid what would they be called? Bi-gender?

Fucked

Can i see your penis?

>shenis

What if I'm trying to decide if I want to fuck it or not?

It wouldn't take that long to figure out that freak has a dick. Don't let the faggots on this site fool you into thinking all trannies are "traps" (trap meaning looking female enough to trick you).

They are few and far between, most trannies are fucking disgusting and you can tell one on site. Stay away and don't even breath the air around them.

>end transphobia
Isn't a phobia a fear? Nobody is scared of you faggots, we just want to kill you because you're filth.

I mean.. what if you wanted to have sex?

I'd smash. If there's pennis and dicke and balls then great, something else we have in common and (s)he can't get pissed off if I leave the toilet seat up.

He said no ask that means you just stab your dick into their ass region through their clothes and hope you hit pay dirt. Have you never used public transportation? I lost my virginity twice that way.

What if they try to get serious and you find out 3 years later that you can never have children?

Win.rar

You have no right to force knowledge of your genitalia, identify your sexuality in private only. When we start suing you attention-whoring, no self-esteem having faggots, maybe you'll learn that you're forcing your autism on those around you.

>3 years later

A transgender woman is not a woman.

I'm crying rn

>my life in one gif

MFW I meet a unicorn and can’t ask about her horn

Darwinism for accepting a partner with transparency issues.

kek

Fuck off faggot

Yeah, and it's not ok to shame a pedophile for their feelings, so don't do it.

we do that because we don't respect you.

inb4
I don't care about anybody's gentials
Until we're trying to fuck
and I'm a straight man
So a trap would piss me off, but I'm not gonna hate them for it

Then it's applicable. Wait until second date, though

Die faggots

If they deceive you after knowing you have interest, they deserve to be publicly outed. Just blast them on FB.

There are only two genders

That's a fucking Catch-22, how do we know what pronoun to use without asking first? Can't have your cake and eat it too

but I wanna know.

didn't think about that did ya? got ya there.

Im fine with trans people up to the point where they require special pronouns. At that point they can go fuck themselves with whatever disfigured sexual organ they might have.

But what if I call it a dude?

>Shenis

I don't have to ask, the baritone voice and adam's apple are really all I need.

You're implying that I'd talk to tranny.

Does it really matter?

Gay people are like crossfitters and vegans, and rub their gayness in your face whether you want to know about it or not

Both of the trannies I used to work with were incredibly similar.

You dont have to ask about their dick, because theyll straight up blather on about it constantly

Yeah because guys who wanna fuck traps and anybody who is remotely sane don't want to fuck post ops.

Why? If you know you're not gay, why waste time on someone knowing they might have a dick?

Oh yeah, hadn't thought about that. I mean, I guess if it was a super issue, bring it up respectfully.

>...so why would you if you knew she was transgender?
Why not?

why not? i like to talk about genitalia

But I would ask her about her genitals.

>so why would you if you knew she was transgender?

Because I've literally never seen them talk about anything other than the fact that they are transgender, it's kinda an excuse for not having a personality.

I agree

Shut up, Herman.

Is that a fucking HTML tag?

Why is it called "transphobia"? I'm not scared of them; I just don't want to date a degenerate man who acts like a woman for special attention

They use the term phobia because it makes them feel better to think you're afraid of them. In reality it's usually a disgust response, their ignoring that is dangerous since you run from things you fear but you burn things that disgust you.

I wouldn't ask, but I would make a guess and act on it. So be a trap, not a clown. Fool my senses. I'm down for that.

I'm just going to ignore them, it's the best solution.

this

Yep.
used to be a relatively common sight online. Now nobody knows what it means anymore.

>woman

Did you just assume their age? What about transgender "girls"????? Are they just discluded from this little "talk", and what about transgender men you little fuck. How do you know what they fucking identify as? What if they don't identify as human??? I bet you're a white male cis-scum.

Did you just assume that OP is assuming something?

How i see this playing out
>dude asks a cute girl if she's a girl
>girl says no
>guy turned off walks away
>then they call you transphopic for not liking chicks with dicks.

I mean other dudes soz

jesus, html closing tags are so 2003
surely #femininepenis is what the kids these days would relate to

I mean thats his own fault for involving himself with a person whos mentally ill. If you see someone talking to themselves and decide to sit down next to them it's kinda your fault if you get stabbed.

Why

Sadly, this has become reality in campuses, and people are persona non grata in clubs.

I'm glad that wasn't an issue when I was in college. Your generation is fucked.

Do you have dick or vagina?

Yes.

double posting is so 2008

>go on dating site
>start chatting to someone
>I am transsexual
>wtf does that mean?
>I am male to female crossdresser
>so you're male?
>yes I am male
>blocked

transphobic and proud

If someone else makes a thread for it, I will dump that manga.

You can do whatever you want to any lgbtqwhatevertheyvemadeup's because they're not important like real normal people.

FUCK THAT!! If Thailand makes it law to post the birth sex of their civilians on their ID cards; than why is it wrong to ask another about their genitals? Hooker with a penis is still a man...

Show bobs and vagene.

>
If you couldn't tell right off the bat and were attracted to them why didn't you fuq.

did you just assume his gender because of his clothes?? how dare you

This is now a slav thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QIjKijhv1OU

Gigolo is a male version of a hooker.

That would be a hermaphrodite ya idiot

this.

If they openly admit to being transexual doesn't that, by definition, set up their entire worldview to be ABOUT their genitals? How they were assigned a gender, how they feel about gender/sex identity, etc.

I respect a tranny more if they aren't making it such a big deal. Really no one cares. If you put it out there that you're a tranny you're just telling everyone about your genitals anyways.

no picture of them, dating profile said "female"