What's with America's obsession for this fake cheese bullshit?

What's with America's obsession for this fake cheese bullshit?

because it is fake and also bullshit.

Fast food, american or not uses processed cheese for it's melting qualities, fucking moron.

America loves fake bullshit.
America craves fake bullshit.
America IS fake bullshit.

What's wrong with pasteurized process imitation cheese food substitute?

Tell me more about the shithole you live in.

triggered americunt

thread

Ignorance and stubbornness. I've never understood why people eat this shit when there's perfectly good real cheeses available.

Then there's the damn quantity... I love me some cheese, but holy fuck some people put it on everything. In fast food it makes sense, extra flavor is meant to be seen as extra value.

Fuck you my country is great.
Well...
Except for all the jews...

I'm not "triggered" in the least, just curious about the place YOU call home.

That's one of the worst qualities of American cheese. Makes it impossible to pick off my burger if some dumbass cook puts it on, and I've lost track of how many times that's happened even though I said not to put any cheese on.

Have you tried it? Only the best damn thing ever nigger

A nice town in England.
Infact, I live in the home of handegg (Rugby), which even though I hate, is better than American adverts every 10 seconds battle armour handegg.

Speak English youcum guzzling nignog

The nigger free country
also we don't have jews and mexicans
and indians and gooks and the many other shitty minorities amercans love to suck dick

not even american but i love this shit when its melted

My country is a shithole. It wasn't always that way though. It was great until these european bastards sailed over and killed off most of us natives then claimed the land for themselves. Fucking pricks.

Wisconsinfag here. This shit is nasty to anyone who actually knows good cheese. If you go to any locally sourced restaurant around here you'll get the real shit instead of this over-processed trash. It actually isn't even an option in most places.

Nope. Mexico has always been a shithole you retard

Fuckin communist state if I ever

speak english, you drunk limey

where can i find this video?

Minnesota face here. Half our resturaunts advertise having 100% real cheese. So thanks yo.

I'm reasonably sure there aren't many people in the United States who are obsessed with cheese, of any variety.

This sperm chugged talking about ham and eggs and shit. Should have let Hitler take that inbred shithole

Idk, i dont use it lol. Canadian cheese is really good though. Canadian products are like USA products but a little more expensive and a hell of alot better.

>never had a canadian tomato

Got you some cheese right here

You dumb Yank cunts can't read shit.
That'll be $9.99 PLUS TIP.

Not what your mom said

I'm not sure what the obsession is, but I do know if you buy the dollar store generic version, that shit is definitely not real as it never melts. Which in krafts defense, there's at least melts.

it has the word "american" in it, what else?

American dick up your ass?

Nice try, retard. I was talking about America.

I work in a grocery store you kankle fairy jew but yeah youre right, our tomatoes are all shit and i dont trust them unless its summer. Theyre actually good in the summer

can someone help me find this video

Oh, yeah. I forgot. She's obsessed with your dick cheese. Thanks for stoppin by, Melvin.

American here. We seriously lack class and culture but we have huge bombs and a cool bully as President so stfu eurofag.

uh. . .Iceland?

You have to go back Pedro

Don’t than me, thank your mother. She’s the one that has my cheese

Nigger

Because it’s cheaper than real cheese and most people are too fat dumb and happy to stop and ask what the hell it is they’re eating. If it tastes good it goes down the hatch, especially if it’s cheap. How many cheeseburgers or other cheesy products are sold in the US daily? Saving a few cents per slice translates to millions of dollars saved by corporations and businesses and the only ones paying for it is the consumer. And cheese is just one example. It’s no wonder there’s such a high rate of childhood obesity, adult obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and everything else you could think of. And the government sits back and let’s it happen. I love this country but I wish the politics weren’t so fucked and people were healthier including fatass self.

> “Because”
Stoped reading right there

"Thanks, mom, for having user's dick cheese?"

Open wide dick suck

>living in a world where 2 cm is wide

>“Stoped”
Fucking idiot

Man ... wtf we don’t measure in that nigger shit. Freedom units pussy!

>living in a world where two teeth is a lot

Come get one in the yarbles. That is if you have any yarbles

Try it on nachos

or is that also verboten in your stupid country?

It’s why I own a “toothbrush” bitch

As an American; it's mostly just because it melts so nicely into a creamy consistency and is dirt cheap. The flavor is terrible unless paired well with something like a burger or breaded chicken, though. I prefer Ballyshannon.

It's really good in omelettes.

That's actually a good book.

>American cheese
>breaded chicken

Fuck off. Burgers and omelettes are all it's good for.

fuck yeah it is

Made in a lab so I say it's "Designer" cheese. it's made for its low melting point.

Go Birds!

To get the full video you need to buy a gun, set up your webcam and a way to stream, Come here post the link to your stream and then sit down in front of your webcam, put that gun as deep in your mouth as possible then pull the trigger!

I'm sick of seeing your same fucking link on every thread! Fuck off you cunt! KYS NOW!

Don't you mean nice Muslim England town

nobody actually says this yuropoor

I only buy muenster

Muenster is good. So is Havarti and Gouda.

clearly never been here if you think thats anywhere but london

i think that shit tastes like fucking aids dude
kek

It's good on a fat maccies meal. Big Mac? More like BIG SMACK IN THE MOUTH CROTCH. Fuck man. I've been hitting that shit since '96 and I ain't quit that shit since. You know what I mean when it's Friday and you're fucking wanting the cheese. Fuck man.

i hate that shit.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

>What's with America's obsession for this fake cheese bullshit?

Poor people eat it, I think. I prefer Swiss on sandwiches, sharp cheddar, and pepper jack myself.

This troll would be better if you faggots left the source out of the picture.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw anyone that was obviously Muslim.
We have loads of Polish and Eastern Europe people here but no Mosques or any of that shit.

Theres a lot of burger jokes that are jealous bingbongs, but even this "american cheese" shit I get.

Also "peperoni" != "pepperoni", fucking italians.

>The Euro thinks his cheese is actual cheese

Who An Amazing Way to Moved Deal With Change My in Your Work and In Your Life Cheese?

Learn to dairy faggit, you'll never be 1/10th the dairyfags as us kiwis

What happened dood, American cheese rape your mom of something?

AHAHA A HOMOBRITON bragging about cheese

rosbeef